[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Heol Bo Gum really cried during shooting TT They are too sweet I can't handle tho Yoo Jung :tears:

1N2QRB.gif

cr DC

@parmma Welcome! Thanks for sharing article it's unfortunate there are full of errors 

Drama is not pre produced, web novel adaptations happens all the time, Lee Seo Won was replaced by Kwang Dong Yeon. ^^

• Like 17

these two are just so perfect! they got such a beautiful & awesome chemistry, i can feels it go straight into my heart! :wub:

i'm gonna go all the way with this pairing and not even a storm can sway my heart. hahaha ;)

tumblr_oc1pbuLHzE1u89bdco1_500.gif

tumblr_oc1pbuLHzE1u89bdco3_500.gif

anyway, hello everyone! :wub::

tumblr_oc1pbuLHzE1u89bdco2_500.gif

i've known about this drama for quite some time already because these two are my 2 precious fav actors, especially my baby Yoo Jung! she's forever my love! now that it's finally airing next week. it's time i'm delurking and gonna post more in this thread~ mostly me making gif/vid for this beautiful couple~ hahaha xD

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

@onlysb1the emotional Bogum . He'll sink into his character and effected people around him. Will met his match with Yoo Jung. My anticipation rises as these two will give their best performance. 

Yeah, I'm ready to be impressed as well. Like I said before I'm sold for OTP already so I feel their sadness as we know Ra On is longing to wear hanbok while Lee Yeong conflicted about her gender. I love cuteness but I live for the feels :D Bring it on MDBC!

• Like 14

YOO JUNG BOGUM - SUPERB PRETTY ON NEW TEASER :wub: (I love this teaser MORE than the first one)

10991697.jpg

Last night i watch new teaser where Yoo jung scream to ahjushi and fainted. LOL that scene was hilarious. *all her past project always act like sweet girl, now she looks more adorable on funny scene hahaha..SO CUTE :w00t:

Watching LY and RO on all teaser, seems like this drama full of epic funny scenes and romcom on Joseon era :w00t: 

Love both so much ❤️

i also feel second lead looks fit with his role :D

• Like 17