[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

6 minutes ago, Mei Lee said:

Donno whether to cry or laugh with an ending like that... it's torture all over again for the next 7 days. One  hour ago, i was soooo excited but after the hour ended, I am in a manic depressive mood now.

Must drink chamomile tea for better sleep tonight! 

I just downed a huge cup of chamomile tea! ^5!

• Like 13

Haven't watch but whutttttt the biggest plot twist today is the Dururu is sang by BJY not Beige?well both is amazing singer so i don't care who sing Dururu just chaebal stop teasing or they gonna wait last ep to release lol i feel like im aging 10yrs faster with Dururu mystery 

Ok i love that eunuch plot twist too..i kinda suspected him knowing RO family since he ask about her a lot esp her age during jail time but never expected he is the rebel leader lol such badass grandpa :D 

This drama is great at giving twist like something we never see coming ala eunuch Ma love life lol

I doubt that wedding gonna be too focused except for plot device purpose to give more angst showing KYJ into more strong melo act and a reason for her to leave palace beside HY already loser before she even enter the game lmao

Oh queen actually pregnant with girl and she wanna switch babies with that pregnant maid well this would be the weapon to get rid of her once her mask broken beside the lil princess witness Kim killing the old maid who could have been the witness for CP mom killer

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Can someone refresh my mind, there was a scene where the king spoke to chief eunuch (Eunuch Han) to look after the prince.

Which episode was it. I need to re-watch that scene. 

I've just been replay from ep 1 :D. Found it at episode 5 chingu

Screenshot_2016-09-20-21-35-07_zpsvsit3q

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Oh my heart! I'm still recovering from the episode....... *lies dead in puddle of feels*

Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:confounded: They're really sweet, the sweetest thing I've ever seen in kdrama:tounge_xd:

RaOn identity is exposed now to head eunuch... but LY acknowledge it and call her RaOn without hesitation... maybe the CP will get this chance to bring out her woman identity (don't take this part seriously.. its just a silly thought of mine :)

about the head eunuch and the rebel leader as one person is a surprise twist.. the question now: is  he an ally or an enemy? 

• Like 13

5 hours ago, syeramy said:

I think he is good. Just that the King was doing something wrong to the people that makes people want to rebel. 

Its sooo gonna affect CP-RO relationship:bawling:

It's not so much as the king who's doing something wrong to the people but his nefarious adviser, Kim-hun. The king's sole mistake is his willingness to take a backseat and letting somebody else lead his kingdom.. With the last scene of episode 10 in mind, I hope that CP and the king's chief eunuch (and his rebel group) will join forces to put down the high and mighty Kim clan. And I bet that chief eunuch is fully aware that Kim-hun is truly the evil mastermind behind all the wrongdoings that has transpired within the kingdom. 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Tien Le said:

I like this Princess so much too...but her love-line in the drama,...uh.... could the male be more handsome, please??? She's so cute .....

Haha i think you got the wrong person. I was talking about the little princess not Lee Young's sister. 

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Alexander watching MDBC & he cheering for Raon :blush:

Is this a hint he could be joining the OST line-up? JK ... I'm obsessed with OSTs.

At least we can be fairly sure that the awesome Dururu OST will be released at last since the episode ended with it? Pretty sure it's Beige's beautiful voice ...

Many thanks to all recappers, screencappers, commenters for today's episode. Awesome plot twist about the Chief Eunuch - love it! 

@Grace1003 the KBS link (given by you, thank you on pg 103 ;))  works well (I used it yesterday and today). Only downside is it's not full-screen.

• Like 11

Thank you @nonski for the roll call earlier:wub: & everyone for the text-recapping, image-recapping & gif-recapping kiss pink mouse& everyone joining us:heart:.

As usual I'm still trying to calm myself down after watching it live ears pink mouse. MDBC just kills me with every episode blood pink mouse. Every episode is a combination of sweetness & cuteness & angst & surprise & more surprise big eyes pink mouse.

I can see now why the rebel guys are crazily looking for RaOn. At the end when Eunuch Han showed up, the way he looked at RO & the way he called RO, it's like he used to be really close to her, like a family-feeling? I feel relieved that the rebel leader is Eunuch Han, so they look for her coz he knew she's in danger & wants to protect her :tears::tears:, right?

I'm more curious about Byung Yeon's past... Ahh so Yeong, RO & BY all seem to have been through seriously horrible events in their child & relating to their families... :bawling:

What a plot twist, can't find words to explain my feelings. MDBC seriously jjang! :wub:

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, salz said:

Haven't watch butwhutttttt the biggest plot twist today is the Dururu is sang by BJY not Beige?well both is amazing singer so i don't care who sing Dururu just chaebal stop teasing or they gonna wait last ep to release lol i feel like im aging 10yrs faster with Dururu mystery 

Ok i love that eunuch plot twist too..ikinda suspected him knowing RO family since he ask about her a lot esp her age during jail time but never expected he is the rebel leader lol such badass grandpa :D 

This drama ia great at giving twist like somethong we never see coming ala eunuch Ma love life lol

I doubt that wedding gonna be too focused except for plot device to give more angst showing KYJ into more strong melo act and a reasob for her to leave palace beside HY already loser before she even enter the game lmao

Oh queen actually pregnant with girl and she wanna switch babies with that pregnant maid well this would be the weapon to get rid of her once her mask broken beside the lil princess witness Kim killing the old maid who could have been the witness for CP mom killer

YES! They are teasing us! I am waiting for them to release the OST. Since ep. 6, the OST keep bugging me to look forward. 

They are torturing us!!

• Like 11