[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Haven't seen a pic showing this scenery angle...

vQilmh5.png

P.S. Even though I participate in the live recapping, just watched Episode 7 Eng hardsubbed now. :-) Wanted to take a snapchat of the overwhelming" prettiness" of the scene. I could say "prettiness" with a clear conscience because after the revelation in Episode 8, the Prince did it knowing Raon was a woman.

P.S.S. If anyone has a 1080p English hardsubbed episode, I would appreciate getting the link of the site where i can download it. So far, I only have 720p.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

@pyoyong  U mean this?

Must go with this:

Gummilicious..............ooops!  I mean  Yummilicious!:lol::w00t:

LOL that look so much better than the other beer. And her chicken look wayyy more authentic. Thanks eating it right now buddy *nom nom*

3 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Aigooo~~ the mod went a little crazy in this thread because of the pictures quoted. So please keep in mind not to quote pictures (including gifs) and videos. If you  want to reply to those posts please delete the pictures and videos from the quote.

Please read the RULES here!

Thank you, chingus! :D

Note: But I was wondering the mod also deleted reaction gifs even though they were implemented in a post about the drama. I read the rules and I can't read anywhere that it's forbidden. So I wonder what is going on?

Eh? Seriously? ..Just now? When is this?

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, moodypie said:

what is a korean bear? I will continue spamming here later. Yes, I will be waiting for @Jillia words of wisdom here. By the way I think you have a different time zone from me, when I am spamming the thread, you were sleeping. :) 

beer sister beer. you know how crappy is my english and apparently suffer from imaginary drunk as well.  Yes a korean bear adorable handsome like PBG would be nice. Not, that's not the one buddy. Is the intoxicating beer liquid regrettably

• Like 5

I'm living in this thread too. Dare I say, all of us need to get a life? Haha to me I'm always thankful that I'm able to feel a lot of joy and happiness just from a drama. Not everyone has the luxury to feel happy just from that. :D

Since I'm bored, I was running a few things in my head which I wish we get to see in upcoming episodes...like a wish list. So here goes mine:

1. No more eunuch garb on KYJ and we get to see her in a series of beautiful gorgeous hanboks for all the remaining episodes lol (they have such a great costume designer it is such a waste that all the hanboks get to go to HY lol)

2. less HY with CP scenes (gets on my nerves)

3. More lovey dovey romantic sweet scenes between CP and Ra On

4. More action scenes between CP and Ra On

5. More adult kiss scenes between CP and Ra On (haha KYJ is a minor I don't care)

6. Gat Byeon Yeon having a crush on KYJ (hahaha)

7. CP getting all jealous and possesive over Ra On because she is so damn pretty

Ok I'm hungry now. Mcd is calling for me. Everyone else who is bored is welcome to do their own wish list. lol

• Like 20

When i watch ep. 08 i fell that i wanna skip every scene that HY in there, sorry CSB. HY so agresive i hate that. She fall in love more when CP save her, why CP show his manly infront of her and always show his charm that make girls crazy.  The next episode we will watch out OTP sadnest. CP will be marriage HY. I must prepare my heart to watch next episode. After the happinest and then the sadnest thing will come...oh... my heart is hurt too :( . I just wanna see our OTP happinest. 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Bambiina said:

Re : Nit Pick

Dear PD nim,

First and foremost I would like to apologize in advance for my bluntness.

I have been singing nothing but praises for the past 6 episode however for the latest episode 7 and 8 regret to inform you that I am a bit disappointed with the background/prop and also I missed those drone shot scene, epic breathtaking sunset scene and not to mention the over the top film-like shot.

I missed those pan in pan out shot of the palace and also those drone, panorama shot. I know it must have cost a lot to have those kind of scene but with the advertisement pouring in, I’m sure it can cover the expenses.

I’m sad to inform that I find the kissing scene backdrop is as fake as fake as crown-princess-wanabe. I know that you tried hard with the camera trick, blurring the leaves (I have a tough time freezing the scene where you accidentally did not blur the leaves). Sad to say with one glance I know the leaves is fake and even if you did not make the mistake of not blurring the leaves I can still see the leaves are made of plastic and  some leaves are made of cloth.  But I have to admit the branches did look authentic and woodlike.

I was hoping the background/scenery of the first kiss scene would be as epic as the kiss itself unfortunately I was wrong (THANK GOD FOR PBG & KYJ chemistry, the kiss would be as explosive even if the background is just a piece of cardboard or nothing). Anyway I think a proper background would have made much bigger impact. Please refer to this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEIVhBS6baE for some idea of epic background (music video – Gerua – OST – Dilwale a Bollywood movie). I know this must be your first time hearing about the song.

In my previous letter (may or may not reach you), I did highlight about waterfall kiss. I know it is hard and you may have limited time, but to substitute it with a fake plastic garden is too much!.

And furthermore. Please use other location for Crown-princess-wanabe and the prince. That fake garden (though fake) held a sentimental meaning to us. It’s the first kiss location. Please do not tarnish the image. I don’t want to look at the garden and remember crown-princess-wanabe. Enough that we have to endure her in the plot since she is in the history.

On lighter note : Congratulation on your success reaching 20% rating (though we did not get 30% rating as we targeted with the first kiss, so please try again with 2nd kiss).

I hope you would seriously consider the location of 2nd kiss and make it an epic kissing that shall be remembered for a long time.

Yours Truly

Bambiina

PS : Please disregard the waterfall shooting location in the link I provided. I don’t advise the location at all as it is too high and the risk of our OTP falling over the cliff is high. Please refer to the other location in the video. My personal choice is the aeroplane skeleton area.

This is something i also want to send to the production house and KBS. lol. You got it right, girl! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Grace1003 said:

Haven't seen a pic showing this scenery angle...

P.S.S. If anyone has a 1080p English hardsubbed episode, I would appreciate getting the link of the site where i can download it. So far, I only have 720p.

check you inbox!! :) 

1 hour ago, pyoyong said:

beer sister beer. you know how crappy is my english and apparently suffer from imaginary drunk as well.  Yes a korean bear adorable handsome like PBG would be nice. Not, that's not the one buddy. Is the intoxicating beer liquid regrettably

omo...my eyes were playing trick. I thought I saw korean "bear". Or did you just edited it ...lol.

ho ho ho..i would like it if PBG is the korean bear for hugging. :w00t:

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

This KISS needs further analysis....  PBG took a gulp down his throat when he planted the kiss and KYJ pushed herself up to seal the lips with him... Is that correct, everyone?  :wub::wub:  Not bad for a second-timer and first-timer on-screen kiss....ok  I agree can be MORE passionate in the next one....:w00t:   This is the built-up to the next kiss.

@lovehbhjw2013 lol i said the exact same thing few pages ago about the kiss. PBG-nervous much? lol and bravo to KYJ to be daring enough to push herself onto him

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, thea2410 said:

i once said that i would love to see the scene where RO help LY wear his CP attire again (i love that scene a lot!) and it will be the time when LY already know that RO is a girl..now my wish come true! the difference between before and after he knew. LOL. i cannot help but grinning from ear to ear watching these two. cuteness overload! hahaha :D 

BEFORE (ep4) 

AFTER (Ep8) :

(look at that mischievous smile of uri LY plus the look in his eyes! priceless! hahaha xD) 

:wub::wub:

(The exchanged look between them!)

(too much feelsss! these two are seriously adorable and sweet

This tho  :

can't the guy leave the two 'lovebird' alone?!

let them have some 'alone time' please~ that scene had potential to be more intimate/special.. LOL!

based on LY character, i bet LY will hug her for real instead of just open his arm wide when she help him wear the belt! i keep imagine that scenario and it making me crazy.. hahaha.. 

Absolutely what i thought!!!!

That always be my fav scene, and i can't wait until the same scene but different clothes (Raon with woman looks) help uri LY with his entire .... OMG THE FEELSSSSS ❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Like 15

Park Bo Gum charisma is killing my co-worker here... she said she watched ep 7 and her expression is so romantically excited in the last part which was the kiss scene... I was about to spoil her by telling what was ep 8 about but no... I rather say none about it... Letting her to enjoy episode 8 will compensate the sadness of upcoming episode.. Sad part of the drama is coming since we had sweet goods this week.. See you all in 5 days ( wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun ) and let's Rolf together! 

• Like 16

Maybe I am not a fighter, because I agree with the ending of the Novel. I know the prince is really smart, as he was in real life ( in the History, in his three years of the power he made a lot of positive changes , but he lost his life), I can not believe he died naturally at the age of 20. The palace is really dangerous as they said even for the king;he was a real threat for that greedy old fashion people. He was full of life, creative, genius, and an artist. Whenever I think about him I feel sad. The only way he can survive is to leave the palace with his beloved woman; however, for whom that believe in the life of honor , maybe they think it's better to stay and fight to end.  

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

@lovehbhjw2013 lol i said the exact same thing few pages ago about the kiss. PBG-nervous much? lol and bravo to KYJ to be daring enough to push herself onto him

Hi 5!!  We have the same Kiss fever running...:lol:  PBG nervous?  maybe he was but could also be excited...thinking how this would rile all of us up to cloud 9...LOL... KYJ is a born-actress, every of her movement befits the scene and she does it so naturally.

• Like 13