[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

@MaknaeC can we tag all those magazines on twitter or instagram and request for a photoshoot. I used to do that for Song Song during DOTS time...but not even one single magazine featured them both. hahaha sigh...

Anyone saw the lyrics to Sung Si Kyung's OST Fondly Goodbye....gosh the lyrics is so sad. Judging by the lyrics there will definitely be a separation ...(oh well...that is nothing new in Kdrama land isn't it) LOL.

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Yeah...I am already looking forward to their next drama hit when KYJ is not perceived as a "minor" actress anymore...I think they have good potential to make another drama hit together.  I am a bit confused about their age difference(because Korean age seems to make KYJ a lot older), are they 7 years apart? 7 years is really not that much. When she is 22 and he is 29, think the gap definitely closes up rapidly.

@lovehbhjw2013 yea but the thing is for some reason Kdrama rarely pair the same pair again no matter how famous the couple is. So yea...don't know why that is. Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae did it though and I'm sure there are other pairs but very rare.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, seungshin said:

I agree with you PBG and KYJ both do so much of their acting through their eyes (well they deliver their lines well too and express every part of their faces well and the dialogues are very cleanly written and the cinematography is so pleasing to the eyes.............on and on and I can go.....).  As someone said, it's a combination of things with these two leads leading the way but.........

But............I noticed something else about this drama.........

Has anyone else noticed they do a lot of their acting with their feet?  Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!   Honestly I cannot believe I am commenting on this but I will anyway.  There have been a lot of scenes, at least one each episode of a close ups of KYJ and PBG and their feet.  The PD likes to show the dialogues through the movements of their feet.

So I think we can conclude from this that yes, their acting with eyes and feet and everything is great.  Viewer can feel so much of their emotions every step of the way.  And I think it has to do with the great camera work.  Something we don't even notice but it does so much to show the viewers huge amount of emotions in the dialogue and makes it possible ofr us to feel so many different emotions.  I believe this is just another reason, that extra element, for the success of this drama and its fantastic story-telling.    

This is a screen cap of the many scenes spoken through their feet!

You earned yourself a bonafide badge  .. true moonlighter .. you should be proud .. you earn a free voucher - One-dinner-eat-all-you-can- voucher with PBG .. heeee

Yesss ... that one step forward two step backward scene .. LOVEEEEEEEEEEE itt 

• Like 9

the ending... it's a proposal right????? I thought I heard wrongly watching it live... but their acting is just too... CP said it with so much sincerity. the bracelet were the 'rings'. HOW oh HOW is this going to happen?!?!!?even if it is a fake wedding attended only by the two of them, give it to meeeeeeeee

my heart is in smithereens now... 

• Like 11

Update on  episode titles.

Episode 1      Destinity in the moonlight

Episode 2      The path to you

Episode 3      I am standing behind of you

Episode 4      After the play is over

Episode 5      Tell me your wish

Episode 6      When I want to say the secret I cannot reveal

Episode 7      Confession

Episode 8      Although you don't even know....

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

@lovehbhjw2013 yea but the thing is for some reason Kdrama rarely pair the same pair again no matter how famous the couple is. So yea...don't know why that is. Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae did it though and I'm sure there are other pairs but very rare.

I notice that too...it is rare but not impossible...like Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra they reunited after 12 years....quite long....our necks would become giraffes if they take so long to reunite in a drama again....:lol::sweatingbullets:   Hope it would not be as long as 12 years!!!!

Image result for cartoon giraffe

4 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

How to cure my lovemoonsickness? aigoooo 

Sorry no cure......:tears:  Even eating mooncake on fullmoon tomorrow night is not gonna help....:P

• Like 12

22 hours ago, moodypie said:

hello chingu @irilight !!! Nice to see you here. 

Just wondering if you could be in a wrong thread? :):):) 

@Moodie@Jillia, @Bambiina (good answer.  ^_^)    and everyone else.. so sorry....

My mistake... I deleted that wrong post.

I am watching this drama too... and loving it as well.   :wub:

• Like 10

I saw the preview of episode 9 and I am feeling abit heart broken looking at it. I hope there will be some sweet moments to balance the pain of the angst thats coming up. So far the show has been keeping it very balanced, with the 'right' level of sweetness, comedy, angst, sadness, love, fun and seriousness. I hope it will stay good for the entire run and I am going to enjoy the ride as I know when it ends, there will be a 'moon shape' hole in my heart. (Till the next drama crack!) Though I know my park bo gum addiction is here to stay ! 

This is the first time I am so addicted for any drama and actor!! 

• Like 10

So happy to have so many pages to slowly savour and read to pass the days *that feel like years* before next monday!!!

Can we please give a round of applause to the lovely editing team that gave us two new shots of the kiss in ep 8?!?!??! what a treat!

and i still get goosebumps re watching the beginning of ep 8 when the music goes to the chorus just as Ra On's dance entrance shot comes out. ahhhhh the OST! Beautiful music choice. Love the work they're doing here!

• Like 15

4 hours ago, pyoyong said:

OMO CHINGU! I didn't know  you have SUCH a power in you! Well, here, I'm donating some of my stuffs to back up your worthy cause! Let's see, what do I have here...

Wew!! what darky stuff you have there!  But we're accepting any donation be it Deadly Potion, Cruciatus Curse, or anything that can make anyone's life miserable. With Voldemort, Sauron, Hannibal Lector, and Joker on our side, we are ready to inflict the painest pain to anyone who dare to ruin Yeong & Raon 's blossoming relationship. If Ha Yeon-ssi keeps on flirting her way to uri Seja (which she definitely will), then her name will be up there on the "Who's Next?" list.

whos-next.jpg

• Like 8