[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, nonski said:

thank you to all who joined our liveblogging team tonight!

@Grace1003 @denarvie @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 @Yongzura @mujay @mooomoo @Naruto_7th_Hokage @YeuBacMou @moodypie

and of course to my darling dongsaeng @jeonghyang for GIFcapping tonight's episode.

i might possibly start roll calling starting next week, i'll have to see who are here and list down our names, i hope that will be okay for everyone to have a shout out before the episode starts, if i missed on anyone please feel free to tell me. :) i'll start gathering the names tonight on  this post. :) 

The Crown prince who loves SKINSHIP

qJiqdnx.gif

Spoiler

nxUihLX.gif

cr74JjV.gif

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, nonski said:

i think it would take forever to reject her because she is aware that if she could not get him though sincere efforts, that is involving their feelings, he can get him though political means. :) 

@moodypie @ruzikie yes sad times ahead... hear the next OST, not sure about the lyrics but to me it sounds sadness and Sung Si Kyung :) 

@Ahpheng yay! to your fast and as always awesome c-strips.

forgive my manners....but I really don't pity women who behave like that. Once or twice being rejected and isnt enough??

Plus what makes her so bold as to hit on CP when she just got to know him. Why is she acting like she's close to him (correct me if I'm wrong) I am still keeping my cool...as i have not really seen her evil side. So far...still ok (I may change my mind after watching with subs)  Ok...I'm beginning to rant now. Zip my mouth now.

• Like 9

Can I tell you a secret.... I have been watching both episode 7 & 8 without the English sub.... The funny part is I don't even speak the language but after so many years of following Kdrama... I kind of able to put 1 and 2 together = 3.... I am only start watching Live Stream if the drama worth my brain to auto translate it - means I became the person.... That likelihood love/dead/alive/closeness/dreamt/smile every time I flashed back again.....I felt am living in their world... Credits to the writer... 

• Like 14

park bo gum is a versatile actor. he is totally a truly actor and i feel blessed to watch him from the supporting role until he got the first lead in Moonlight and i am satisfied. 

i will not surprise to see the rating tomorrow since it's chuseok in Korea now :D

as long as they give us the new BTS and other stuff, i don't mind :D 

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, moodypie said:

forgive my manners....but I really don't pity women who behave like that. Once or twice being rejected and isnt enough??

Plus what makes her so bold as to hit on CP when she just got to know him. Why is she acting like she's close to him (correct me if I'm wrong) I am still keeping my cool...as i have not really seen her evil side. So far...still ok (I may change my mind after watching with subs)  Ok...I'm beginning to rant now. Zip my mouth now.

I agree with you...especially in ancient time,,quite unheard of for a Missy to be so bold... Whether in ancient times or modern days I also do not like women who do not know how to take "No" for an answer.  But I think the problem with our CP is he SMILES too much.... sometimes it misleads....that deadly sweet smile of his....can electrocute any woman!!

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

So many Koreans will be travelling home for the holidays(Chusoek), so I wouldn't be surprised about the ratings.

I'm happy with this episode. The CP knew all along (I knew he knew) that RO is a lady. I also like the reveal at the end with the CP telling RO to be his woman. 

Now that Kim hyung knows, I hope he will protect RO and please Kim hyung, stay by CP's side. He needs you too. 

I hope the rating stays..

I think we will see more of Kim Hyung scenes in the next episodes. Something to look forward too..as I am quite fond of him and Raon's being together, love it especially when he protects Raon. his reason of protecting Raon will be different from next week onwards. 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, ireumimolla said:

SUNG SI-KYUNG 's OST is out yeahhhh

screaming internally and yeah sung shi kyung. I like him overtime he sings a song for a drama. I like this song :D 

KBS really have a good year this time. The Sun shone so brightly in the beginning of early 2016 and they close it with a moonlight in the end of 2016 :D 

• Like 16

I love every moment of this drama. I've been watch the drama over and over and haven't tired of them yet. I'm so satisfy with this week episode the kiss scene, and finally our CP find out he in love with a woman not a man. Now, it's so torture to wait for another week to see our CP and Ra On sweet romance. 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I hope the rating stays..

I think we will see more of Kim Hyung scenes in the next episodes. Something to look forward too..as I am quite fond of him and Raon's being together, love it especially when he protects Raon. his reason of protecting Raon will be different from next week onwards. 

me too, i like raon every time she's around Kim Byung. This assassin has a hello kitty heart despite his poker face. 

I hope the storm that happen between our bromance OTP, Young and Kim Byung would not give any effect for both of them because i really like them together :(

• Like 21

Guest parisonheaven

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Episode 9 Video Preview

Yeong: Why haven't I seen Eunuch Hong recently? Did he say that he will not come to Donggungjeon anymore?
Eunuch Jang: He has been spending time outside.
Yeong: That silly fellow.
Scholars: Please reconsider this, Your Highness.
Yeong: In an exam where those who qualify have been determined internally, how can you say this is an opportunity?
Premier Kim: Your Highness' autocratic style will determine the lives of hundreds of young people.
Dasan: The purpose of this fight, is it victory or change?
Ha Yeon: The person I was talking about last time, is in a place that is near to Eunuch Hong. The Crown Prince.
Ha Yeon: Oh. That is...
King: I cannot let the prince become a person like me. Prepare for the prince's state wedding.
Ra On: What method other than being a eunuch will allow me to humbly stay by your side?
Yeong: Even if that is the case, can't you put up with everything? Not going elsewhere, but staying by my side.

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Episode 9 Text Preview

Episode 9: The moment the door to my heart opened

In order to prevent corruption, Lee Yeong postponed the imperial exams and the conflict between him and Kim Heon gets deeper..
The Sungkyunkwan scholars launched a massive protest.

At Yeong’s words to treat her as a woman
Ra On gives it a lot of thought and starts to avoid Yeong…

My attempt at translating the preview, but I apologize again for any errors xD