[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Omg! Thanks for sharing stills!  I'm totally grinning, they look so good together. I think their character became fast friends I love how they smile at each other. As far as I know Ra On described as beauty in web nobel as well so I'm very much satisfied with this look since her acting will make all difference ^^ 

Edited to add

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/06/29/park-bo-gum-and-kim-yoo-jungs-adoring-smile-melt-hearts-in-first-still-from-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds/#more-75601

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/06/29/first-peek-love-in-the-moonlight-stills-of-park-bo-gum-and-kim-yoo-jung/

This one has  better quality of stills I guess.

Lastly 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/moony-eyes-on-the-set-of-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds/

• Like 15

6 hours ago, Shinobu said:

I just saw tibbits of this from another site.  I like Kim Yoo Jung so I'm looking forward to this.  (Don't really like the main guy though.  Will see how their chemistry turns out.)

Hi there. Although you're not a fan of Bogum but I hope he will be able to impress everyone soon.  Because I understand that overseas KDrama fans may not know him that well. 

Thank you. Do look forward to the drama!  

• Like 7

Woah! What are those? Are they promoting only or illustrations will be used for drama, wait it can't be since other two are absent  :sweatingbullets: It's same as character descriptions they shared after script reading I guess. Lee Young and Ra On all smiley while Kim Yoon Sung rather cold looking. But I like that his features goes well with historical image. 

• Like 6

Guest MaknaeC
7 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

MORE PICS PLEASE :) KIM YOU JUNG NEVER FAIL ME IN HER ACTING , AFTER THIS DRAMA SHE SHOULD ACCEPT MORE LEAD ROLE 

We should wait for more pictures. For the unofficial pictures, it's not that easy to get many pictures from filming site. As for the official pictures, I'm more than thankful that KBS release the first still cuts of Yoojung and Bogum in June, didn't expect they would release those pics so early. I think they will go all out for promotion after Uncontrollably Fond start airing next week, so more pictures and videos will come out soon :) 

Yoojung is picky and just like someone here said she's trying hard to balance between work and her school life (Have you seen the video where she became the MC of her school event even when the filming already start? You can check in Yoojung's soompi forum, let's discuss more about her there, in her own soompi forum ^^). So after this drama ends, I think she will take some time to focus to her school, next year she will be a 3rd grader of high school after all. 

Guest MaknaeC

I wonder what Ahn Nae Sang's role is, I hope he is an important supporting character. Can't wait to see him act alongside with Bogum and Seowon and it would be nice if he has scene with Yoojung too, reunion between 'father and daughter' of 'May Queen'!

KBS, I'm waiting for more stuff, I want to see the script reading and making video so badly. Based on this article http://mstoo.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?no=2016062909211201399 the representative said, "The script reading of episode 1 and 2 went smoothly in a fun way. The filming's atmosphere is also good. Especially both male and female lead are good at acting."

Since this drama is important for both Yoojung and Bogum, hope they continue to show good acting and synergy on the filming site, help each other to show more better performance.

-----------

About that illustration contest, it's the challenge to draw the romance scenes of those 3 characters. The themes are 'youth', 'freshness, 'palace romance'. The participant can draw freely around those themes, for example 'Yi Yeong+Hong Ra On-couple' or 'Kim Yoon Sung+Hong Ra On-couple.

Submission period : July 1 ~ July 31

Voting period : July 1~ July 31

Review period : August 1 - August 8

Winners announcement : August 9

The winners are based one 30% like + Staff review 70%. The author and the illustrator of the original novel will also participate for the judging.

The 10 winners will get the signed poster of actor, complete set of MDBC novel, and the winner badge (from grafolio I guess).

The top 5 will get 1 million won prize money each person, the sign and certified shot of the actor, the winner badge, and moreover their artworks will be displayed and inserted during MDBC's broadcast start from August 15.

I love that KBS draw attention with this kind of event. It feels like viewers and fans already have a sense of belonging even before the drama start airing. It's also nice that they let the original author and illustrator participate in this contest.

It really seems like the drama is focusing on Kim Yoonsung as the third wheel and not Kim Byeongyeon. It is a pity since based on the novel illustrations, Kim Byeongyeon is the one part of the main love triangle. I find the historical character the most interesting too so it is indeed a bummer for me. Hopefully, the writer can still make that character an integral part of the story. I personally prefer a coming of age story with three friends forming a love triangle ala Sungkyunkwan Scandal than have the third part of the triangle occupied by an antagonist, and from the character descriptions, Kim Yoonsung is one. Hopefully, the writers will make the Kim Yoonsung character layered and not just someone for us to root against.

Excited for Ahn Naesang. I also wonder what his role is. He has worked with Yoojung an awful lot - King in Moon/Sun, Yoojung's appa in May Queen, Yoojung's appa's friend in Golden Rainbow and he's in this drama as well? Judging by his clothes, he looks like a commoner. Hong Raon's former employer/business partner in giving love counsels perhaps?

• Like 6