[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Nice episode..

Love the scenes when CP pondering if RO was the dancer.. his suspicious thoughts of RO as the dancer or is a girl will get stronger.. the lantern festival ending sort of confirmed it when he hold RO hand and said 'he/she is my people'(maybe he is implying 'she is my woman'. :) ) i like such kind of lead. 

i like the library scene aa well.. i thought CP was going to put his finger inside RO mouth to stop her from talking but it is to push a pill into her..hehe.. it was done so smoothly..

Oh and i like the scene of CP saving RO from drowning. The worrying face on the CP before he left the scene and when he visit the sick RO.. 

Feels that CP is sort of 80% think RO is a girl but she is an eunuch sort of makes him give up that thought.

And the 2 guys who was rookie eunuchs mentioned about the eunuch who has seen RO dressed as a girl is a bad person:(.. hope it is not true and that he is in fact a good guy..

• Like 17

21 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong chingu deul :) I was watching Ep4 and decided to watch Ep5 live to join everyone here.

@moodypie chingu no wonder you are obsessed with Moonlight :) all because of PBG :wub:. I'm not surprised as I like PBG since I Remember You/Hello Monster. He's a great actor and I think he's very suitable as the angry prince. Of course KYJ is wonderful, adore her since she was still a little girl at Gumiho. Jinyoung is great too in this drama, very goodlooking guy.

The ending scene is exciting, when KYS wanted to bring Hong away, Crown Prince Lee Young stopped her from going away by holding on to her hand. Then he told KYS that Hong is his person.....so its like a challenge between CP and YS. CP is suspecting Hong as the girl dancer.

My dear chingu. You finally show up here. I'm so emotional now. The CP already knew right?. From their eye staring, I'm pretty sure he already knows. Tell me if I'm right. Need you to translate.

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, maskros said:

I'm so lost. Has he really figured out she's a girl? Because 'my person' may just mean that Ra On is his friend or closest eunuch now he doesn't want another person to just simply summon her away.

A streak of jealousy is there and I'm sorry for asking to be spoonfed but I'd really like to see some confirmation from CP that he has figured out lol.

@maskros, I think he has pretty much gotten that figured out when he tried to use the book to cover the lower part of RO's face and he seems to be even more convinced when the lantern also seemed to conceal the lower part of her face coz the striking resemblance between RO and the lead dancer can hardly be just a mere coincidence. I feel he is already beginning to treat her like a girl in this episode and that's largely the reason why he is overly protective of her.

• Like 23

It could be subconsciously CP knows Sam Nom is a girl but through rational eyes, Sam Nom is an eunuch. So it's like a war in his mind. It might be one more suspicion which will coalesce into realisation. And then the battle for Ra On will begin between YS and LY. 

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Beautiful directing,  beautiful script, beautiful cinematography, beautiful: musical scoring (I will definitely get the soundtrack!) beautiful acting!

Everything is beautiful!!! The music came at the precise moment. The pics that you just posted, CP feeding Rain the med is so cool. Love that scene too. 

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

@maskros, I think he has pretty much gotten that figured out when he tried to use the book to cover the lower part of RO's face and he seems to be even more convinced when the lantern also seemed to conceal the lower part of her face coz the striking resemblance between RO and the lead dancer can hardly be just a mere coincidence. I feel he is already beginning to treat her like a girl in this episode and that's largely the reason why he is overly protective of her.

Thanks, and one more question please. I was so entranced with the OTP (*doesn't even bother to hide shame* lol) I didn't pay attention to who said the important sentence: 'Who are you exactly? Why do I keep seeing someone else in you?' Was that YS or CP? When I was watching the trailer and preview I always thought that was our CP's thought.

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

That's my feel too. The Prince is smart. It's consistent with his character, so he should guess it already. It will make sense to him why Raon wants to leave the palace badly during the eunuch test. There should b more flash back of CP perhaps, linking the confirmation of Raon being a girl.  Anyway, I hope I'm right about the writer. It doesn't make sense to drag this secret. The love triangle should start soon. There are so many things still to reveal ...ie who exactly is raon, bodyguard Gat, etc etc. 

• Like 16