[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

39 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

We might want to do this....

Hide contents

In the Reply 1988 SunTaek Thread---because of the shipping wars, it was rather impossible to do it in the Main Thread---they would schedule a rewatch of each of the episodes, post an announcement in the thread regarding the date and time that would suit most time zones and invite everyone to join. I found the idea really cool. We enjoyed it so much and the thread became alive because of  it. 

Still thinking through answers to the best scenes, quotes and ranking of OST tracks...The problem is narrowing down the choices since I love everything about MDBC! Isn't is soooooo obvious? :lol:

I'd like this idea! we should!

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Thank you so much for that info! I wasn't aware of that, but now I'll have to keep an eye out for it, especially to see if they find the field of cosmos. I would very much like to go there and see it the next time I travel to South Korea. 

About the field of cosmos, it seems that it blooms only in autumn. Thus if you guys are planning the trip to the sites in South Korea, it has to be between mid Sep- early Nov next year to see it. I don't think I'll be able to see it in January  :bawling:

• Like 16

PBG really looks good in pink :wub:. Good evening moonlighters!

When @Grace1003 asked to place our best scenes, best quotes and best OST I was like, OMO OMO OMO!!! I think I need to watch everything again cause all of the episodes are really great

But here are some of my favorite scenes...

When RaOn is taking the exam -- it is really a comic part of the drama 

Lantern Festival -- of course thats the time when CP said "I will not allow this. He is my person"

the secret garden scene 

well, whaaa!!! there is really alot of it that I cant enumarate it... well better to watch everything lol 

• Like 18

With me, the best scene of moonlight is the dance scene. its the scene that define moonlight for me. normally i just skim through drama to see what it is about, its the scene that make me actually notice the drama. its truly the first impression that leave the mark. there is no line, only music, movement, eye to eye but it says everything. there are many great scene later in the drama but the dance was the most pure. raon was helping a friend and someone she has about/has crush on. lee young simply accept her love without knowing why. there was no confusion, confliction, hesitation, simply eye to eye, heart to heart. ra on is the first time being a beautiful girl. lee young is the first time able to do something as a crown prince, with the big help of raon. the arrangement of the dance only they know. the moment in the field on they understand. its the first time lee young falls for a girl. its the first time raon do something for guy as a girl. even though there are hundreds of people around them but only they see each other. its the first step. its deep emotion but light hearted. it makes you feel happy. you dont need to know their story you still can understand what they feel.the hands, the music, the eyes, the dress. its the scene without explaination.

therefore the most beautiful music is the instrument of the dance, which play in lots of important scene later on.

the "hate" song : love is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

the saddest scene is raon kiss goodbye.

the most intimate one is raon takes care of lee young as a nurse. 

the most hurtful scene is when they cut the bracelet

there are mamy great lines but i cant pick one that stand out the most. even though the most famous one is this is my person. i think the drama best scenes are without words. i know now: raon ah.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, gissy said:

is that Bogum who covered his head?

I don't understand why he needs to cover his face. JY and YJ  have been in the industry much longer than him. Instead of being scared of the reactions of the fans around them, I really think they are enjoying it. The 3 of them JY, YJ and KDY seems so comfortable going out, signing authographs and  taking random pictures with fans. It's kinda like a payback for all the hardwork they put into their careers. Finally the public both in korea and internationally acknowledges their talents and are looking up to them as Idols. Isn't that what every artist dreams off?

I don't think PBG's aloofness towards the fans is his decision either. A lot of people describe how respectful he is so maybe his agency and manager are the ones who gives instructions not to entertain the public. Remember on the fan signing event, one fan was giving him a gift or a flower but his manager refused to take it. But YJ took the flower head crown that a fan gave her and even wore it not just at the fan signing event but even afterwards based on the pictures that has circulated before the wrap up party.

People in showbizness should cherish their fans. If it wasn't for us they wouldn't be popular anyways. Right?

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, gissy said:

I think it's more about decreasing people walking around at night chasing them while others are sleeping. I heard that yesterday, he did not join others for breakfast so that other tourists may eat in comfort. No offense but he is the one who is getting more attention compared to others

That's right, he has been using subway but he said he would stop if it causes any inconvenience for others. He is always thoughtful to people around him ^^ 

• Like 22

Funniest scene - thanks to @stroppyse for pointing this out, otherwise I'd have missed it:

mdbc%20kim%20hun%20and_zpskjsxfzfm.jpg

I crack up now every time I think of this scene, thanks to the classic post by  @tiendoank on pg 1203. 

Favourite scene - Ep 18 OTP reunion scene with HCY's OST in the background

Most memorable scene - Raon's dance

Most who-wrote-the-dialogue-for-this scene - Yoon Sung is on the point of dying, and Raon asks "My Lord, are you okay?"

Most "at-last!" scene - ep 15, Raon with her mother, and "Because I Miss You"  Lee Yeong version is played (I'd been waiting since 22 August to hear that song)

Most beautifully filmed scene - Lee Yeong and Raon at the end

Thanks to    KoreaTV新韩流News for this report on the success of OST 12 in China :)  Cr: uploader

"Because I Miss You" Yeong version was released on Kuwo Music in China on 18 Oct (simultaneous release as in Korea) and within 24 hours, 200,000 copies had been sold. Well done, Chi Yeul - we  Chiyeuls are very proud of you!

hcy%20ost%20kuwo%2018%20oct%202016_zpsnx

• Like 15