[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

22 hours ago, honeywell said:

Whatever happened to that fan art contest?  I thought it was going to be used in the show somehow.  After watching Ra On's dance the nth time, I noticed that the dance in the long trailer is a little bit different than the one that they aired on the show.

OH i tot the art contest will be showing at the end but what? where are they? 

• Like 2

Hey all fellow sufferers:rolleyes:

Please keep the posts coming! You guys are the only things keeping me going!

bwahaha its gonna be a long day today until the next episode comes !

i just knew there was a reason why i waited until the drama had at least 10 episodes before starting to watch it (but I just couldn't help it with this one:sweatingbullets: and its all your fault Gummy!!!!

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@moodypie was that the dung pit? I didn't think it was before .....coz they both did not complain about The smell ! Hehe

Not sure if it was originally a dung pit, but in the first ep, the the debt collector of Raon threw in buckets of dung into the pit and they hung her right above the pit to threaten her. hehe.

As to your question....I think the smell doesn't matter to them. They were too mesmerised by each other's close proximityrolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

• Like 9

Here's the 2015 Content Power Index for our reference. If you compare, MDBC is doing very well!

Spoiler

‘Reply 1988′ occupied 1st place of the targeted broadcasters’ programs in this year’s survey, with a CPI at 298 points.

In 2nd place, MBC ‘She Was Pretty’ has a CPI at 270.9. In 3rd place, MBC ‘Infinite Challenge’ turned up a CPI at 261.4.

The 4th to 10th places were tallied in order of KBS ‘The Producers'(260.5), MBC ‘King of Mask Singer'(255.7), SBS ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells'(244.9), Mnet ‘Show Me the Money'(244.9), SBS ‘Yong-pal'(244.7), tvN ‘Three Meals A Day 2: Fishing Village'(239.3), MBC ‘Kill Me, Heal Me'(238.9).

Source: Yonhap news

• Like 11

Great news about the ratings!! Hwighting!!:w00t:

I must say I love KYJ as much as Bogummy in the drama.I can't believe that she's still 17 but still so graceful and mature considering the hormonal mess i was at that age!!:crazy:I was really impressed with her in Golden Rainbow too.

Totally shipping these two as well:wub:

btw in the press conference they were actually holding hands, not just linking them..Is this normal?? Haven't seen that before!:rolleyes:

Moonlight-Press7.jpg

Anyway it's fun to ship even tho i know this ship will probably never set sail!!LOLZZ!

• Like 23

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Takes 1st Place For Most Influential Drama

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Takes 1st Place For Most Influential Drama

On September 5, CJ E&M and Nielsen Korea announced the results based on a content influence score (CPI) for the last week of August. KBS2’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” came in first as the drama with the most interest. The recently finished “Doctors” was placed second, while “Don’t Dare To Dream(Jealousy Incarnate)” was third place.

The CPI scores were determined by looking at news subscription rankings, search word rankings, and buzz rankings.

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” garnered surprising results when their ratings percentage nearly doubled within the first two weeks. Since then, the drama’s fourth episode recently pulled in 16.4 percent ratings.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/05/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-takes-1st-place-for-most-influential-drama/

• Like 23