[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

14 minutes ago, Jillia said:

What worries me more is the interest the Chinese ambassador has in Ra On. :cold_sweat: And I'm sure the ministers will try everything to find this girl he is interested in.

I'm so with you (~Д~)***, we can just hope that such a scene end up with our CP riding in and  stealing the show ( ̄▼ ̄*)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, valsava said:

@zenya22 As always you open my eyes to a different aspect of the story.. I didn't put to much thinking into the meeting of RO and the CP just look at it as they meet but now that you mention it just who RO really is and just how her past are connected to these people as someone mentioned in another drama I'm watching that it could have  been a switch maybe RO was switch with the CP or  the princess the disappearence of her mom will foretell the past into the presences.. (please everyone I'm only guessing don;t take it as being the truth that RO and the CP was switch at birth) Will hate it if she turns out to be his long lost sister.. 

I know you don't like the power trip in this story but I do I have to see how the CP starts to use his own wits to kinock these people down..

Hello Everyone, Thanks for the stills and MV and most of all to keep us going until monday is @Ahpheng and her wonderful and funny skits.. Waving hello chingu never a dull moment when your around,, I know monday morning when I awake there would be some funny skits before the show begins so I'll be taking small sips of my tea in case I happen to come up on your post.. LOL

Another person with some good insight @Jillia  Just because a person has the face of a sage king don't mean he becomes one the CP also has a face of a sage king to me and I bet he becomes one with the wit and help from RO.. Elder PM is taking things from a seer shawman at face value and decides he wants to act not realizing in his greed to change the throne all the damage he's causing not knowing if his bloodline would even remain a king for a hundred years or so.. Back then you had so many prophets seers shawman and the female goddess all of them claimed to see into a persons future  not all of them had that ability how do the PM knows he was just saying something just for the hell of it.. Back then it was very few that had this ability and most of them was some kind of buddist shawman  that had some kind of connection to the king and would only see the future of the king's kids to determine the next king.. Just think of how many faces of a king was born then and if the common people knew of this everytime a king is blamed for any mishap of mother nature the throne could change some of this stuff is just so funny but I do see the CP taking the throne after his father in my opinion.. 

Now this could be true maybe her family was framed remember the king talk about 2000 people died maybe her family was included in this.. Male members of her family would have all been killed why the women and young girls are sent into slavery.. So I think her and mom escape before they went into slavery and mom ran away from her to keep they identity from being exposed.. 

Good thoughts here! 

• Like 3

To those who have been fans of PBG-- did u notice he did the finger heart sign at above clip? (Parmma's) :P he Finally learnt to do the finger heart sign!! Hahaha Cute!! 

edit-- oops! Second look. It's NOT finger heart... It's a thumps up! Bogum la..... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, valsava said:

I know you don't like the power trip in this story but I do I have to see how the CP starts to use his own wits to kinock these people down..

@valsavait is not that I really don't like the political or power struggle but it is just that focus on historical politics and power change will take at least 50 or more episodes because the drama has to cover decades of history. Change did not happen in a day or even a year. This drama is only 18 episodes and we already had 4 episodes and 14 more episodes to go. No time for historical major events. Politics will still be involved but the emphasis of the story will be the love affair. of the Prince and RO, is what I think. 

• Like 4

omgggg please keep discussing RO possible back story, so interesting!

My own delulu thoughts to add on:  if her dad was a rebel leader, I wonder if there was a prophecy saying "his daughter will bring blah change blah reform blah blah *insert something*  to the kingdom" so then her mum would have more reason to change her gender???

• Like 9

Guest MaknaeC

2016.09.03 Entertainment Weekly Interview Summary

Both Yoojung and Bogum are so happy that the ratings hit 1st place in just 2 weeks. Yoojung said that all of them were so surprised and after that the filming atmosphere became more happier than before.

They will definitely hold a fansign if the ratings hit 20% and will do Guerilla Date if it hits 30%.

The MC asked about behind story of the swear word that Yeong said during the pit scene, it's Bogum's ad-libs. Yoojung said, "The director asked to do ad-libs, at first Oppa said 'ah,what should I do?, and that one word pop-up." Bogum then said at that particular scene, he could really feel the (angry) emotion towards Raon, so that kind of 'lovable' words came out LOL.

The MC asked them about Daesang, Yoojung right away said "For us?" then she laughed (she thinks it's too high for them). But Bogum aims for 'Best Couple Award' for him and Yoojung in KBS Drama Awards this year. The MC asked again, what about Daesang? Bogum said Raonie can get that, but Yoojung just laughed and said, ah mwoya?

They asked to do eye contact, so they held hands and talked to each other by looking at each other's eyes.

Bogum to Yoojung : "Eventhough Oppa is lacking, I'm thankful that you always give me advice in acting. In the future, after completing (this drama), let's go on a trip!". They smile and gave thumbs up to each other.

Yoojung to Bogum : "Because Oppa is Yeong, I'm always glad and thankful. In the future too, I hope we can continue filming happily". Bogum gave Yoojung little hug after that.

Then the MC asked them to make sentences with 'Ra-On and 'Yi-Yeong' words

Bogum : RaOn - Raonie, it's only you.

Yoojung : YiYeong - This is really...Yeong is handsome.

Closing : Thank you for the big love and we'll try to do our best to repay that big love that you give to us. In the future too, Mon/Tue are Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.

[May content inaccuracies, please give proper credit if you take my translation]

Edit : Bogum's ad-libs is actually modified words from 'three meals of rice soup' (국밥세끼) to 'rice soup rascal' (국밥새끼). It's a play word because the sounding of three meals and rascal/you little in korean words are quite similar.

------------------------

Watching both of them exchange their dances like that and the gif where Bogum accompany Yoojung for her dance practice, now I want to see a COUPLE DANCE in the drama. Can you imagine how strong and impactful that scene will be, Moonlighters?!

WRITERS-NIM, PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!

23 minutes ago, MaknaeC said:

Watching both of them exchange their dances like that and the gif where Bogum accompany Yoojung for her dance practice, now I want to see a COUPLE DANCE in the drama. Can you imagine how strong and impactful that scene will be, Moonlighters?!

WRITERS-NIM, PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Pleas Please Please make it so. This Couple is just so cute.

They have just so much chemistry, without skinship, (●♡∀♡) so seeing them doing a dance would be ultimate next to them actually kissing(not really likely in a KBS Sageuk-drama (_ _|||)

• Like 12

Guest MaknaeC
14 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

Pleas Please Please make it so. This Couple is just so cute.

They have just so much chemistry, without skinship, (●♡∀♡) so seeing them doing a dance would be ultimate next to them actually kissing(not really likely in a KBS Sageuk-drama (_ _|||)

Right? This young couple can pull of so much chemistry even without lots of skinship so far. It tells how much strong their chemistry is and how much talented they are. Because not every couple can pull off such a sizzling chemistry without lots of skinship.

The other is a prince who loves dancing and even created the dance by himself (just like the real Crown Prince Hyomyeong), the other one is a gifted dancer who dance with all of her heart. That would be such an epic couple dance ever! Oh gosh, I shouldn't have said this, now I want to see it so badly. 

24 minutes ago, MaknaeC said:

Right? This young couple can pull of so much chemistry even without lots of skinship so far. It tells how much strong their chemistry is and how much talented they are. Because not every couple can pull off such a sizzling chemistry without lots of skinship.

The other is a prince who loves dancing and even created the dance by himself (just like the real Crown Prince Hyomyeong), the other one is a gifted dancer who dance with all of her heart. That would be such an epic couple dance ever! Oh gosh, I shouldn't have said this, now I want to see it so badly. 

I think that the non-skinship adds tension, 'cause they have to convey the emotions with their eyes and body movement. Just like in the dream sequence during the Ro-An's dance performance. I don't think that longing had been conveyed as whole-heartedly as it did by their hands not touching.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, yuuinokokoro said:

I think that the non-skinship adds tension, 'cause they have to convey the emotions with their eyes and body movement. Just like in the dream sequence during the Ro-An's dance performance. I don't think that longing had been conveyed as whole-heartedly as it did by their hands not touching.

Indeed...another perfect example of that tension is when Ra On was dressing Yeong. It's the part where as she is placing his belt on, he leans in with his lips puckered, lol. I need a gif of this :dizzy:

tumblr_ocryl4ZP5X1tmwexyo1_500.pngcr sageukistheshit (tumblr)

• Like 15

Guest MaknaeC
17 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

Agree! Moreover since one of the strongest points in Bogum and Yoojung's acting is their eyes. They're so good to convey their feelings only through their eyes, their eyes speak volumes more than anything. Also their gestures. So, even without dialogue and touch, they're able to draw the viewers into their world.

thanks for the translation @MaknaeC

1 hour ago, MaknaeC said:

The MC asked about behind story of the swear word that Yeong said during the pit scene, it's Bogum's ad-libs. Yoojung said, "The director asked to do ad-libs, at first Oppa said 'ah,what should I do?, and that one word pop-up." Bogum then said at that particular scene, he could really feel the (angry) emotion towards Raon, so that kind of 'lovable' words came out LOL.

Is that really a swear word in Korean. The translation in viki saying rice soup rascal .

In Bogum's head must be thinking the rice soup he had for lunch.

3 hours ago, Gummy Ting said:

To those who have been fans of PBG-- did u notice he did the finger heart sign at above clip? (Parmma's) :P he Finally learnt to do the finger heart sign!! Hahaha Cute!! 

edit-- oops! Second look. It's NOT finger heart... It's a thumps up! Bogum la..... 

I thought I missed it but didn't see any finger heart:)

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

Indeed...another perfect example of that tension is when Ra On was dressing Yeong. It's the part where as she is placing his belt on, he leans in with his lips puckered, lol. I need a gif of that :dizzy:

(っ・ω・)っ≡≡≡≡≡≡☆ I can't make gifs so please someone make one m(__)m

• Like 6

Guest MaknaeC
46 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

thanks for the translation @MaknaeC

Is that really a swear word in Korean. The translation in viki saying rice soup rascal .

In Bogum's head must be thinking the rice soup he had for lunch.

Ah!!! Gukbap (국밥) for rice soup  and 새끼 a play word from 세끼! Yes yes yes you're right. Thank you!

I guess he's referring to the previous scene when Raon took Yeong to eat the rice soup at grandma's place. Rice soup rascal lol.