[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

4 minutes ago, cynkdf said:

You are most welcome, I love talking about him, as you may have noticed :)  He's a happy virus with a great personality BUT regarding his career, it's been a long rocky road ... it's just the beginning for him. Like you, I hope he sings more OSTs. Here

Hide contents

is his Wikipedia entry, updated by an awesome Korean fan of his. You can read his story here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwang_Chi-yeul

Omoooooooo!!!  He sang "Like Being Shot By A Bullet", "You Are My Everything", and "Sorry Sorry" in I Am A Singer!  Wide range of vocals.  :tears:

The singers of the MDBC OST are phenomenal, don't you think so?  From youthful So You/Seung Woo to Lee Juck...  just wow.  The songs are all daebak!

• Like 10

Thank you for posting beautiful pics of the fan-sign event and the wrap up party.  The collective eye candies was a balm to my being. Great that this group can act too. So looking forward to their future projects.

I have been watching PBG since he acted as a psychopath in Seo In Guk's "I remember you". He freaked me out and stirred up my maternal instinct with that portrayal. That made me sit up and pay attention to him. His portrayal of CP was so good. I felt he made some of the more mature and experienced actors appeared lack luster. I may be the minority here but Premier Kim's acting was a wee bit too rigid and bland stacked together with PBG's portrayal of CP.  Or maybe because, I hated his character with a vengeance...

Anyways, thank you so much, Moonlighters for chatting about this beautiful show. I have enjoyed the Show so much more because of all of you.

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

Omoooooooo!!!  He sang "Like Being Shot By A Bullet", "You Are My Everything", and "Sorry Sorry" in I Am A Singer!  Wide range of vocals.  :tears:

The singers of the MDBC OST are phenomenal, don't you think so?  From youthful So You/Seung Woo to Lee Juck...  just wow.  The songs are all daebak!

Yep, all the singers of the MDBC OSTs are phenomenal.  HCY is a rookie OST singer, compared to them, I was really so happy when he was invited to join the OST team. I think many of them are legendary OST singers eg  Baek Ji Young, Gummy, Sung Si Kyung, Beige, K Will etc etc. Most of them are Immortal Songs regulars - I mean BJY is an IS legend,  HCY performed  "Burden" on the IS special dedicated to BJY's songs. Kudos to Gaemi, the music director and his team for an awesome job on the OSTs and BGM!

@stroppyse It's either SNSD or 2NE1, right? :) 

@padhari CSB was taking part in a play, I think, hence her absence from the fan-signing but she did attend the party (maybe the informal one). I might be wrong, though ...

• Like 12

@cynkdf Kamsahamnida for the recommendations, chingu.  Yes, BJY is like THE legend.  But out of all her songs, I like My Ear's Candy best.  Waaaaaahhhh guilty pleasure!  :D

@stroppyse Because you've mentioned SNSD, I am now listening to Genie.  I guess this will be my LSS for the rest of the day.  Aigoooooo.  Hahahaha :D

Omooooooooo moonlighters, let's not hate CSB.  Keep the positive vibe and love for our Gurumi team.  :)

• Like 9

@cynkdf yup, i know that CSB did not attend the fan sign event becoz she had other schedule.  I followed the fan sign event live and also the wrap up party. It seems she was late to wrap up party and also Jin young joined them for the unofficial second round.  I just wanted to see her pic in the party.  when i back read,  all the instagram videos of CSB in the party are gone.  It says"contents not available".  

• Like 12

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

Thank you for the article! It shows the script was already planned out and I still suspect that CSB was meant to be made official crown princess but the script changed slightly when the explosive chemistry between PBG and KYJ moved them into an altered direction. 

I loved what she said about the ending. Sometimes we need hope and we need happy endings even if true life is otherwise. 

*It's just my speculation!*

That is so true....I think the ending was an ode to the what could have beens....:D

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

4d4ba84b22b588483a3ca7cbe7068d4e_large2.jpg

MOD EDIT: QUOTED PICTURE DETECTED!

To be honest l don't blame kcsc to warn our beautiful drama, because like you saw on picture KYJ has mature aura on that scene, her sexy curve, and her board shoulder and the way she comb her hair is artistic shoot, how l describe as sensual and erotic, compare to YEY in CP,PSH in YAB.

Maybe some of you not agree with me but take a look again episode 1, and watching that scene.. or l say,save that scene before they band that scene.

About the kiss l have no complaint, the kiss is just light and sweet, and like we know BG just kiss her corner lips and her pictrum so what the point to make deal about the kiss??

The big deal is why they make fuss after MDBC ending..some agenda behind it ..or pure they conscern about to protect minor?, when that happen they really have double standart to guesstioning.

MDBC, is awesome and master piece...

• Like 11

I have put in my interest for the Director's Cut DVD....If there are any updates, please tag me....the pages move as quick as Kim Hyung's sword! Hahahaha...

EDIT: Anyone wants to share the cheesy lines that CP said to Ra On...just for a laugh. I am amazed at the CP who shows no interest in women and his skill in saying all these lines to Ra On. 

• Like 20