[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

24 minutes ago, chengzz said:

and now they have both coat but diff color,ahhhhh these two!:wub:

Hey... thank you for mention this because I thought the same thing when I see Yoo Jung's purple coat! But when noone mention this, so I think my mind just play trick on me.

Also, Yoo Jung wears jeans skirt, Bo Gum also wears jeans. And both of them have a messy style. A little bit coincidence, right? :D 

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, febz said:

Aigoo unnie that's definitely not the case for me. If someone ask about 5 most favorite K-Actress I won't even need a minute to answer it. In the contrary for the K-Actors it will take more than 10 minutes for me. I dunno because of the deficit physical strength from man, it makes me really acknowledge actress that can play different role & genre. This is why I fallen deeply for uri KYJ. Because with her feminin beautiful figure, how hard it was to act as a boy. 

Sure just ask me anytime, I will reply you soon when I come back to this thread ;)

PS : But you're not trying to ask about being a regular for that magazine right?? I dunno, I still haven't buy it yet :D:P

Good silly joke by febz....;)

Wow moonlighters with this speed we will soon on 1500 pages:wub:

I think my 6 sense, Sensess something happened to our YongOn couple...did their agency warn them not to close now? Or they felt sad because time to say goodbye? Or just because to tired...?

Judge from fans sign their act care each other it doesn't set up, right?

Their act is genuine like habit, eunuch Hong dress up Seja johaa..

I need to rewacth episode 4 now, 

Goodnight moonlighters..

• Like 24

3 hours ago, Dingy Conk said:

She spent several years growing up in Hungary. Clips of her speaking Hungarian can be found in YouTube (she was the host of a programme featuring Hungary).

What? She speaks my mother language?:o:wub: What programme? When? :D

• Like 18

33 minutes ago, chengzz said:

woohoooo!! guys i am so jealous of all the photos and sweetness ive seen between yeongOn couple!! now i am seeing BoYoo Couple??? honestly, i have this feeling but of course its only my feelings But  is it only me who sees all of their actions?? coz yeah, i believe in Actions speak louder than words!! ahh i hate this! she's too young but i had really a feeling that............

but age doesnt matter in love right! i hope they can do both career and love....:wub:

ATTENTION 2 ALL MOONLIGHTERS/CHINGUS WHO LOVES YOUNGON/BOYOO COUPLE

Spoiler

would u like join our spazz about Boyoo couple on their shipper's thread here .We're welcoming u there :wub:

LOL... I've 2 tell the truth... I've not seen again the ep with eng sub. well it's 2 much 2 handle bec JY's character died. (although I'm happy 4 happy ending) but still bittersweet feeling. It just, well sorry 2 say this, although I've 'this bad feeling' with the fact earlier said that YS will die young but still I can't replaying the ep bec I'll remember again that shock scene. It just that it's not fair 2 end his life like that. but whateva I still love MDBC though :wub:

Even my screenshoot on ep 18 mostly about YS although it's not on HD pic (sorry 2 share again this too sad moments:tears:

Spoiler

3CPrBzi.png

nK8Tbo8.png

NBJBMBY.png

KNnMF7U.png

• Like 19