[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I thought the kiss scene was appropriate for Yoo jung's age. It's honestly better than other kissing scenes I've seen before and they were between adults too.  Anyone seen Delightful chunhyang?  The kiss scene there, their lips weren't even touching... Park Shin hye, love her but her earlier kissing scenes weren't that great either.  So I'm glad Yoo jung's first scene was with BG who seemed to have guided and made it less awkward for her.

• Like 24

DROPPING BY TO SAY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALL OVERRRRRRRRRRRR .. love is over indeed :bawling:

19 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Viewers are really amusing.....

One moment they say that the drama is DRAGGY....

The next moment they complain that it's RUSHED....

AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I know right!!!! but it was perfect to me!

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm tempted to open a thread for Kwakkie. :D

PLEASE DO haha so in love with him and his glorious mane

15 minutes ago, bogummerz said:

We don't know what will happen to their love story, but they left the queen spot vacant ..so I guess it implies she'd eventually end up there anyways. And sure, this drama had always been about eternal love, and it is such a prominent theme that I truly believe no matter what happens.. the future of Yeong and Raon wouldn't be complete without each other anyways.

Lastly, I appreciate this drama for what it is. On paper it's a youthful romance, but in reality it is much deeper than that. I don't need a million kiss scenes to validate their love. That would be too manufactured. It's the stares that makes my heart beat, the words exchanged that feel genuine and not cheesy, and the intimacy that goes beyond physical touch.

For others, it may be boring, juvenile and unrealistic, but to me it's everything I wanted and more.

sorry for cutting your post I agree with everything you said! esp this! It is the perfect drama in my heart!!! 

19 minutes ago, ferily said:

I think this is what will make LY such a great king. He doesn't just stay in the palace without knowing what's going on outside and being blind but instead he gets away from the palace and hangs out and talks to his people~ This really stood out to me this episode and made me love his character even more. He continues to shine bright like moonlight even being king.

Your post was beautiful hahah , but yeah!!! LY is a perfect King! He is always amongst his people, never above them!!! Park Bo Gum portrayed him so well!

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, honeywell said:

I thought the kiss scene was appropriate for Yoo jung's age. It's honestly better than other kissing scenes I've seen before and they were between adults too.  Anyone seen Delightful chunhyang?  The kiss scene there, their lips weren't even touching... Park Shin hye, love her but her earlier kissing scenes weren't that great either.  So I'm glad Yoo jung's first scene was with BG who seemed to have guided and made it less awkward for her.

I agree with you on this. Considering YJ's age, they actually did a good job on executing a decent kiss. I watched chunyang too but I don't remember well the kissing scenes tho.:lol:

• Like 19

Hahahaha.  Watching Drinking Solo and one of the characters is impersonating PBG's line "I won't allow it.  This person is mine." :lol: They even showed a video too. Ironic that this drama airs at the same time as LITM.

I agree about Kim Seul Gi's cameo.  It was such a nice surprise and throw back to Splash Splash Love.

• Like 16