[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

gosh it's almost 1 year since i last post in soompi:sweatingbullets: (last was i remember you & sassy gogo)

this show is giving me a 1st-2nd-3rd lead syndrome, they're killing me *my kokoro*:bawling: (3rd lead is not so much as her love interest but as bff :lol:)

BTW

isn't her clothes the same one that YoonSung bought as a gift to her 

image_2007191091472615647798.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 16

i like the possible scenario that someone here voiced. CP is intelligent, he is sharp and observant to his surroundings though he pretended otherwise. As someone mentioned, only RO knows the dance steps as well. He was definitely looking towards the bushes where our RO and 2ndLead were crouching low. He could be looking into the darkness, yea. But as what we all agreed, he would intrigued by the dancer. And he would start to connect some dots (how i dont know! need the drama to show us!) and then he would test out RO to see if his suspicions are accurate. I do not think they would go along CoffeePrince route... But he would keep the secret to himself. Not until RO's life and identify is threaten by the Baddies. Then, he may show her he knows the truth. the journey has just started and we are being suck in for the ride. Im biting my nails and i cant concentrate at work (see im typing this at work :crazy:)

• Like 14

After suffering a rare disease that is stuck on a certain drama so i had to replay all episode again....and again.....(i act like my 10 years old baby boy, who would replay his favorit cartoon movie maybe 20th times a day without getting bored) i decided to be devoted to this drama.

Bloody scene is not my preference. I love they way CP confront his enemy, if you could kill with something as sweet as honey then why we need to drawn our sword. 

• Like 13

36 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

@Gummy Ting I suspect that someone will call to the CP and he turns away from the bushes. So Ra On secret saved! But there will be a talk between Yoon Sung and Ra On. This may be why he keeps her secret too. 

I am concerned about the eunuch who saw her though *biting my fingernails in terror*

I think so, CP will be somewhat need to do something else. So he'll missed Ra On the dancer. But i suspect him already feels something odds about his eunuch chingu. Like in Splish Splash love. The King actually knows that his eunuch chingu is a girl but he just kept quiet and won't reveal it until the girl do convess.

And for the Eunuch Ma, my intuition is he is in the good side. (Could be wrong) but the character reflect that he strict but somewhat has a warm heart inside.

• Like 11

After reading all the comments here, I am so glad that we are all feeling the same. We want more.

And now, we kept repeating scenes, episodes, gifs, listening to the ost. 

So many things going on in our minds!!! 

We want CP to know she's a girl, at the same time not. At some point I was actually worried about the writer...and praying that the writer will not make a blunder trying to be hasty with revelation. But my heart is saying please reveal, please YS, do not steal her away. Twice ..you hid her. It's for her sake, my heart is loving it at the same time not liking it. 

We want to see more of their interactions. I don't mind to see YS in the picture, he is gentle and nice. I would love to see a jealous CP and anticipating a jealous Raon in ep 5 too, since the going-to-be wife of CP is joining the palace.

We are worried for RAon and CP. We can't wait to see CP's reaction when he finds out Raon as a girl. Did CP see or not see them hiding in the bush?

What will the head eunuch do after finding out about Raon. Is he good /bad or worried for the eunuch department for the mistake done. 

How is the love triangle going to take place. What is it like when the going to be wife (which I hope not) of CP join the palace in ep5.

And sometimes I think CP knows she is a girl, most of the time I think not. But he is intelligent and smart (Which I like) so he should suspect....but maybe not. Afterall she went through the eunuch test, how could she possibly slip away. So he is not dense....but sometimes, he is dense. He loves staring at her face close up, probably thinking to himself, how could a boy look so much like a girl. But then again, a boy can look like a girl. And it's obvious her neck doesnt have the "adam's apple". Perhaps CP should analyse her neck as well :)  He carried her in the dung pit and also carried her to the bed, perhaps the clothing were too thick for him to suspect. Perhaps maybe..he is just too comfortable with her, he doesn't care if she's a she or a he. So he is not dense afterall...but I like a smart intelligent and a dense CP :) .

And another thought...the dancer. CP will eventually piece those puzzles together. But please don't take to long...as danger is lurking in the palace, eunuch knows about her, evil queen will find out who the dancer is, Raon was the last person who took the dress. It is now no longer a secret. Miss writer i hope you will keep the pace right. The timing also plays an important role. Too draggy, we get bored, too rush, we will be lost! 

This are my random thoughts....which I need to take it out somewhere.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Tabitha Finney said:

First time posting on soompi:) I've been following the conversation and just had to jump on board :D Love this drama so much! I had planned on waiting until the entire drama was aired to binge watch, or to cave in on my birthday and watch the 10 episodes that would be available by then (fortunately, my bday is on a Tuesday, the best present I could literally ask for at the moment lol)... BUT... that didn't happen... and now it's gonna be tormenting waiting each week :P I haven't been able to watch the live broadcasts due to work, but I just found out today that there is no work on Monday... thank you Labor Day, muahahahaha!!! I also had the same thought... where's the next preview!... but, on the positive side, once the preview is shown, there is not much wait left. The only way to satisfy these cravings for more is this forum, rewatching scenes, etc. Anyways... it's been a while since I have been this addicted to a drama. 

I agree that CP will most likely be left in the dark until later, but that might change this time. Just need to go with the director's flow and enjoy every aspect. There are many possibilities... he already knows, is clueless, might find out around the 10th episode, etc. CP might be needed in the future to protect her though, considering the dangerous situations that she would encounter that only he has the power to shield her. I sincerely hope that he will discover her true identity without her knowledge and pretend to not know. I love those parts in cross-dressing themed dramas. From what I noticed, the cut foot might not be a clue for him, considering he wasn't there when she cried out in pain and stumbled at that moment. Maybe he will search the area for clues and secretly ask about her, but I don't think he would think the blood is from her if there is any traces from the cut. But, I do like the concept of Cinderella :) If he somehow already knows, the only reasonable explanations would be from the pit scene when he lifted her up or carrying her to his bed (plus, her robes were askew which could be from sleeping). Even though he does look at her in a certain way, I think it's more of finding a sincere friend and basking in it. He treats other females indifferently, but is fond of the ones close to his heart. Once he truly has those feelings toward her, and especially once he discovers her true identity, I have a feeling that the looks and interaction from him toward her will be way more intimate. The expressions from PBG are amazing and captivating, but I bet it's about to get more intense and (can't think of the best description)... if that's even possible from him ;) He might guard his expressions in public, or maybe in private as well to not let her realize that he knows, but those emotions will still be there in his eyes. Anyways, I like to analyze a lot and I love symbolism :D 

Welcome on board! Great to see  a number of commentors here coming out to write their thoughts because of the love of this drama. I like symbolism too. And a happy birthday to you. 

2 hours ago, angelineong said:

@Naruto 7th Homage, wow, those pictures look promising. Are they the preview?

Last nite, I couldn't sleep properly because keep thinking about these two leads. One trying hard to discover, the other trying hard to hide.

And another striving to own a girl not meant to be his. Haiz. I am confirmed an addict now. All other dramas pale in comparison.

So, can we safely wait and anticipate for an incoming kiss or hug base on those pictures? Hot kiss.

I kept thinking of the otp too.  Lets just hope that he will find out that Raon is a girl first before the hot kisss.....haha.

1 hour ago, myasally said:

I can't get enough of this drama, can't believe I just repeat all 4 epis...

Me too... 

1 hour ago, Gummy Ting said:

i like the possible scenario that someone here voiced. CP is intelligent, he is sharp and observant to his surroundings though he pretended otherwise. As someone mentioned, only RO knows the dance steps as well. He was definitely looking towards the bushes where our RO and 2ndLead were crouching low. He could be looking into the darkness, yea. But as what we all agreed, he would intrigued by the dancer. And he would start to connect some dots (how i dont know! need the drama to show us!) and then he would test out RO to see if his suspicions are accurate. I do not think they would go along CoffeePrince route... But he would keep the secret to himself. Not until RO's life and identify is threaten by the Baddies. Then, he may show her he knows the truth. the journey has just started and we are being suck in for the ride. Im biting my nails and i cant concentrate at work (see im typing this at work :crazy:)

The journey has started...and we will be sucked in for a greater ride next week. I hope you have long finger nails enough to bite..lol.

1 hour ago, aileens said:

After suffering a rare disease that is stuck on a certain drama so i had to replay all episode again....and again.....(i act like my 10 years old baby boy, who would replay his favorit cartoon movie maybe 20th times a day without getting bored) i decided to be devoted to this drama.

Bloody scene is not my pereference. I love they way CP confront his enemy, if you could kill with something as sweet as honey then why we need to drawn our sword. 

That sounds like me too...replaying eps like how my kids used to do. And I wondered why they never get bored. hahaha. It's so good to see others who are devoted to this drama. The other thing i like about this drama, it the choice of words and sentence they use in conversation. I tend to repeat what they say so that I don't miss a hint. So,...I don't just repeat scenes, but I also repeat conversations. hehe. love that phrase, "kill your enemy with sweet honey and not poison"! Only a master mind can do that.

• Like 12