[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

11 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

I think many producers are betting on idols these days is mostly for profit, since idols are pretty well known they could easily sell not just the copyrights to air the dramas they are in but also the products that comes with it to other countries. with a bigger fandom it is guaranteed to generate bigger income for them. however, we can't generalize idols too as some were really good so whatever recognition or how successful their drama may get is also well deserved.

Yeap the gems and the diamonds in the rough. I am okay with them as long as they build their craft slowly. It's when you see them out of their depth that it makes for painful watching. But like I said, good casting is important in any show and idol or no idol, they need to consider something beyond instant $$$.  That and having the right director and script to bring out the best in them:D Of course if you know that your script can't hold its water and are instead purely profit driven, then the idol path is of course the one that would offer the best returns.

So its the script-crew-cast-marketing-common sense merry go round. Having the right balance is the key :)

I hope I am not annoying anyone here but I generally like to be frank and to be clear I am not generalizing to include ALL idols. There are good actors who are idols :) BUT these are few and far between. 

• Like 15

My little shipper heart was fluttering away at the footage of the fan sign event...yes would love to see them translate it to RL but....

Then to read about the censure they might be getting from her binding scene and her screen kisses and then now flak about her "seeming cool" to PBG at after party...

Rock...hard place 

Poor little thing...no wonder she really is a deer caught in headlights...

Give the girl a break....she did a fantastic job given her material...still one of my fave actresses and the fact we are so caught up with the Yeongon couple is in no small part due to her...

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Which is actually a Big mistake on the parts of the show runners.

As an idol, what you do is start with little roles and keep improving but nowadays, you see idols from no where get lead roles and when criticism occurs, people think its because they just want to hate on them. No!

A show should not be a Training Ground for idols, start from small roles and work your way to the top to be recognised as a good actor. *sigh*

I agree, what you said is true.:D

4 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

Yeap the gems and the diamonds in the rough. I am okay with them as long as they build their craft slowly. It's when you see them out of their depth that it makes for painful watching. But like I said, good casting is important in any show and idol or no idol, they need to consider something beyond instant $$$.  That and having the right director and script to bring out the best in them:D Of course if you know that your script can't hold its water and are instead purely profit driven, then the idol path is of course the one that would offer the best returns.

So its the script-crew-cast-marketing-common sense merry go round. Having the right balance is the key :)

I hope I am not annoying anyone here but I generally like to be frank and to be clear I am not generalizing to include ALL idols. There are good actors who are idols :) BUT these are few and far between. 

amen to that chingu.:D

• Like 10

Guest MaknaeC
2 hours ago, daynci said:

i remember watching an interview of KYJ or YJG, im not sure they were kidding or true but one of them said, once the drama is over, everything is over. they dont really keep in touch. of course in some cases people make friends in work place but most of the time once the project is over, everyone moves on with their own life. like hyeri and bo gum, im sure they were friendly when filming but apart from award shows, i dont think they really meet each other as it could be rumor or they not interested in each other enough. 

KYJ has been acting none stop since she debut, so many co stars, she super friendly but shes only keep contact with a few, mostly girls.

Spoiler

I'm sorry....but can you give me the link to that interview? I wanna check it out by myself. 

KYJ and YJG are still quite close, they've know each other even waaaayy before 2008 (Iljimae), I think they even know each other's families. Have you seen their interactions on and off camera? And they also have a project together until 2014. In 2015, Yoojung still mentioned YJG in her interview, said that he's one of her co-stars that left long-lasting impression on her. So for Yoojung, it's not true once the drama is over, everything is over. 

"She's only keep contact with a few of her co-stars, mostly girls"

She keep in touch and has a very good relationship with many co-stars, male and female. And not just co-stars but staff and directors from her previous dramas. Yoojung is well-known for her easygoing personality. And so far she can balance between career and daily life, including school life quite well.

Please refrain to spread false information about her.

*This is kinda off topic but please excuse me, Moonlighters...

8 minutes ago, baloi said:

Omo! KDY is so sweet and caring.  On their walk to fan signing event also, he was with KYJ's side trying to help her in her hanbook and anyway he can.  Now watching this video, I can't help but wish for them to lead in a drama. Love them :heart:   

yeah, hope they remain friends and could work tgt on a new project.:)

• Like 12

Guest MaknaeC
17 minutes ago, baloi said:

Omo! KDY is so sweet and caring.  On their walk to fan signing event also, he was with KYJ's side trying to help her in her hanbook and anyway he can.  Now watching this video, I can't help but wish for them to lead in a drama. Love them :heart:   

5 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

yeah, hope they remain friends and could work tgt on a new project.:)

Yes, I hope they can meet again as leads in the future, they also have great chemistry. Preferably in romantic comedy-school genre, since both are still young and have great comedic timing. Dongyeon's acting is really strong in comedy!

16 hours ago, MaknaeC said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry....but can you give me the link to that interview? I wanna check it out by myself. 

KYJ and YJG are still quite close, they've know each other even waaaayy before 2008 (Iljimae), I think they even know each other's families. Have you seen their interactions on and off camera? And they also have a project together until 2014. In 2015, Yoojung still mentioned YJG in her interview, said that he's one of her co-stars that left long-lasting impression on her. So for Yoojung, it's not true once the drama is over, everything is over. 

"She's only keep contact with a few of her co-stars, mostly girls"

She keep in touch and has a very good relationship with many co-stars, male and female. And not just co-stars but staff and directors from her previous dramas. Yoojung is well-known for her easygoing personality. And so far she can balance between career and daily life, including school life quite well.

Please refrain to spread false information about her.

*This is kinda off topic but please excuse me, Moonlighters...

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 23

2 hours ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

Seriously Yoona and Suzy are above KYJ.........Honestly.....I am in awe of this 

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists?sort=hits&search=

Actually, i have a strange feeling that some companies/agencies are moving people (fans or not, I'll leave you to decide) for the voting. Juz look at the votes for all 3 sections, especially the actors and actresses. I m equally in awe.

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, MaknaeC said:

Yes, I hope they can meet again as leads in the future, they also have great chemistry. Preferably in romantic comedy-school genre, since both are still young and have great comedic timing. Dongyeon's acting is really strong in comedy!

Yes yes a romcom will do. :glasses:

• Like 16

2 hours ago, JinyoungFox said:

@nonski it's a pleasure to meet you too, it's a pleasure to meet all of moonlighters... I'm really happy and thankful to you for making jinyoung thread.. :heart::heart::heart:

this is for you, our adorable yoonsung

tumblr_ofaeoogebk1qk67r7o9_400.gif

You made a thread, Google it two times and nothing came up ?!

Can you send me the link 

• Like 15