[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

19 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I also loved the final scene from when Yeong goes to RO's bookstore. Teasing her about her not having time for him, leaning in really close to her yet again, and demanding payment for using his likeness for her book. Then joking about his good looks, before dropping everything to chase after RO when she makes a moue and walks off in a flounce. So cute.

And, then there is the beautiful scenes of RO and Yeong walking hand in hand through the field of cosmos, talking and teasing. I still imagine that Yeong can't keep his hands off RO whenever they are alone together. They just seem like such comfortable lovers together, which if they've been together for over a year, they must have become more comfortable and intimate with each other. And the kiss... ahhh.... I thought it was sweet and passionate, and again spoke of their closer relationship by then. Yeong reaching out to RO and putting her hand on her neck to kiss her felt comfortable and assured. So, so sweet.

I really can't seem to leave this episode alone, can I?:wub:

i have been rewatching the last scene since ytd lol, can't have enough of their cuteness :wub: their kiss makes me blush so much as if i'm intruding their intimate and private time :P

• Like 21

53 minutes ago, daynci said:

someone does point out, 8 years CP has grown up but little princess hasnt grown a bit ;)

The young princess lost her voice only 2 yrs ago.. when she was playing and saw that incident...

not 8 or 10 yrs ago..  re-watch episode 7 again an you will understand..

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I also loved the final scene from when Yeong goes to RO's bookstore. Teasing her about her not having time for him, leaning in really close to her yet again, and demanding payment for using his likeness for her book. Then joking about his good looks, before dropping everything to chase after RO when she makes a moue and walks off in a flounce. So cute.

And, then there is the beautiful scenes of RO and Yeong walking hand in hand through the field of cosmos, talking and teasing. I still imagine that Yeong can't keep his hands off RO whenever they are alone together. They just seem like such comfortable lovers together, which if they've been together for over a year, they must have become more comfortable and intimate with each other. And the kiss... ahhh.... I thought it was sweet and passionate, and again spoke of their closer relationship by then. Yeong reaching out to RO and putting her hand on her neck to kiss her felt comfortable and assured. So, so sweet.

I really can't seem to leave this episode alone, can I?:wub:

@stroppyseLOL:lol:I absolutely don't mind, just keep on posting about the final scene. Love reading your posts. TBH, can't get it out of my mind also, can't stop smiling like crazy here. If only I have your talent in writing, I would be able to express how I am fascinated by that scene.  Yeong and Raon makes my heart beat faster when they're  together:blush:

• Like 13

Finally got to catch up! Woke up to 11 pages to back read and while trying to catch up a few more came up! Surprisingly was able to focus in school today, probably because its my Korean class HAHAHA

So much has been discussed and I'm not really good at penning down my thoughts, but when I saw our OTP walking through the flower field ystd night, I immediately thought of CP's initial nickname of flowery scholar and RO's comment of how he is like a flower, being sheltered and showered with privileges while growing up, it seems to me that CP will do that to RO too, sheltering her and stuff from then on (obviously HAHA), hence that scene.

Will stay around for updates and prolly more back reading to tide me through this withdrawal stage!

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

The live streaming is starting now! Wa so many people came. Only 200 will get  signed but it seems thousands of people have come :D

That's becoz of moonlight magic :) ... omo they are playing moonlight ost at fanmeet place

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

i have been rewatching the last scene since ytd lol, can't have enough of their cuteness :wub: their kiss makes me blush so much as if i'm intruding their intimate and private time :P

Sigh yes. It's like a private private and intimate moment between a well established mature couple :wub: I feel like voyeur cheering them on to have more skinship!:w00t: So sad that this will be the last time we will see them again together like this......no prospect of photoshoots..and no future dramas.......after gluttoning on them for 2 months.....I am not sure if I can take the sahara winds headed our way:tears::tears::tears:

• Like 12

12 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Hello all @4nnlov3pink here :) 

I enjoy all our rides here and I'm so honour 2 be here with all moonlighters. And definitely this is one of the moment in my life, share all mix feeling, sad, angry, dissapoint, happy even BYEONTAENESS hahaha :lol:

Although I'm late in the party, but u all so welcome here. we share all the bad or good one. Enjoy all this journey. I'll miss all Moonlighters here. I PROUDLY SAY "I LOVE U ALL". No... This is not a goodbye... but "THE END OF A BEGINNING". we'll meet again on next posts, either in this thread or others. Once again 

:heart: U

@4nnlov3pink Let's BYEONTAE again in next drama.. thank you too, I've enjoyed the rides together with every MOONLIGHTERS :love:

• Like 9

When they said live stream... i thought they meant filming the cast...? Hopefully the actual signing hasn't started and that we'll get to see the cast, not just the fans..
:bawling::bawling:
(im in new york, 1:40 AM right now, and looking at these fans with super jealousy..)

****** EDIT:
They have not arrived to the desks yet. Please, person behind the camera, be a good stable cameraman and dont wander the camera's focus from the cast!!
:heart:  :):) thank you for your hard work in advance

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

While I wasn't the biggest fan of her role as Ha Yeon I think it's a bit sad to see her being removed from the poster for the fansign and isn't even attending. Of course it could be CSB has a tight schedule and other events to attend but you would think she would be included in those post-drama events. 

She has her play coming up so she had the tighter schedule. It is only fair and the weather is so nice in korea right now so perfect for a fan signing. 

How i wish i was there and not at work which is like 30 min away by subway- le sigh! 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

While I wasn't the biggest fan of her role as Ha Yeon I think it's a bit sad to see her being removed from the poster for the fansign and isn't even attending. Of course it could be CSB has a tight schedule and other events to attend but you would think she would be included in those post-drama events. 

I recall someone posted even before the drama ended that she had another movie or something lined up :(

• Like 9