[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

May i ask question we know kdy pbg and kyj have several scene in mdbc they become close i know kdy and kyj are friends even before mdbc is its kdy dating or courting kyj in realife bec even bts when pbg and kyj have a scene he always there even he is not of part of that scene like the last bts photo he not part of that scene but his there also in bts of saving raon in chinese envoy the way of taking care of kyj  there something even when pbg cleaning kyj face the way he looks pbg and kyj at the back i dont know if he jelouse or not and the very first part of ep 18  the way he look kyj there something different i dont know if its part or what  i just confuse?

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

It's very amusing how we're all dissecting and analyzing LY and RO's final kiss like it's a science experiment! What have we become? :crazy: :P :lol:

I think it's cuz we miss them too much already and the withdrawals have kicked in...lol...it will be in full force when Sunday comes---(for me anyways :D)

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So, didn't someone say that in the novel, YS actually survives somehow, and wakes up an amnesiac in a farmhouse or something far from the palace? I say that could be Season 2? With BY perhaps who on his travels discovers YS living on that farm and helps him remember his identity and a renowned general or something protecting Joseon's borders? Plus, we would finally get the bromance scenes between YS and BY. Yeong and RO could cameo or something so that they don't hijack the drama. 

I'm just saying. I clearly remembered someone mentioning something about a Season 2, and the things that we all wish for was more YS and BY. (Well, okay, and more OTP scenes preferably with kisses and babies, but I think we'll have to forgo those for a number of reasons.) Heck, and if Kim Seul Gi could be in it also, but perhaps having failed the eunuch exam or something so that she can also be a traveling swordsman with YS and BY. It could be cute with the right writer(s) and if the PD was willing to do it, then it will look gorgeous. 

in the special ep, KDY jokingly asked that is it possible to have season 2 lol, I know it's impossible but we can dream right?:P

• Like 17

25 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

in the special ep, KDY jokingly asked that is it possible to have season 2 lol, I know it's impossible but we can dream right?:P

KDY is all about having a 2nd season for MDBC so that he gets to find a girl of his own, too! I'll gladly volunteer for that!! :lol:

• Like 19

28 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

May i ask question we know kdy pbg and kyj have several scene in mdbc they become close i know kdy and kyj are friends even before mdbc is its kdy dating or courting kyj in realife bec even bts when pbg and kyj have a scene he always there even he is not of part of that scene like the last bts photo he not part of that scene but his there also in bts of saving raon in chinese envoy the way of taking care of kyj  there something even when pbg cleaning kyj face the way he looks pbg and kyj at the back i dont know if he jelouse or not and the very first part of ep 18  the way he look kyj there something different i dont know if its part or what  i just confuse?

@jilyheidi

Don't mistake fan service (doing certain gestures that they know fans will like) for real. Plus Bo Gum is a genuinely nice guy. Whenever KYJ has scenes, the rest of the crew will all want to watch. She is the vitamin on the set. If they are in the same team (they are split into Team A and Team B), there is not much else to do if you are not shooting or memorising scripts except to watch other people shooting right? Also this is a drama thread so it is not the right thread if you really want to ship them (which I don't recommend as there will be other ships and other dramas in future) :)

• Like 16

1 minute ago, PororoQueen said:

Chingus, I Miss Park Bo Gum already ...:bawling::bawling:  - 12 hours ago I already said Goodbye to MDBC but I can't forget him and this thread. So,

ANYEONG Again Chingus :D:D:D

Also, we have a goal of 1500 pages!!

Me too .... i miss him already :tears: 

I will never forget mdbc drama and our lovely thread here and also all the moonlighters :)

• Like 17