[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

3 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

To those who have watched the kiss like a million times (slow mo and normal speed and basically every way you could possibly watch it), did you guys notice how both PBG and KYJ parted their mouth/lips a little when PBG turned his head and I thought after that moment when KYJ parted their lips I thought I saw her actually scooping his lips with hers a little as opposed to just light touching of the lips/peck. aaaaahhhhh love it that they ignored all this minor nonsense and allowed them to kiss like that. LOVE IT.

LLOOOVVEE ITT.

I noticed it too! here I am thinking I'm crazy for seeing it lol thank you for noticing it too!! :w00t:

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Can some kind Moonlighter share what the writer of the novel thought about the drama?

In earlier episodes, I have came across at least two separate interviews of the original writer in Korean.

Here is one by dramabeans that covers most of the key quotes and comments from Yoon Yi Soo writer-nim in her interview after the first few episodes were broadcasted. 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-from-the-original-authors-point-of-view/

There was another one that was published during mid-series, when the angst hits full force after KYJ discovered her identity as the rebel's daughter. It mentioned how she is fascinated and impressed at how both PBG and KYJ, one in his 20s and the other in her 10s, seem to have the maturity or the soul of someone in his/her 40s and could portray different emotions so well with their eyes. She is so moved that she cries along with Ra On and Lee Yeong. 

She also praised KYJ's portrayal of Ra On and PBG as well. Perhaps other soompians here could share too if they recall the article.

• Like 23

11 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

Annyeong chingu @linasaur!  I believe those two episodes are what they've shown during the Chuseok holiday.

Ah so its for the episode with BTS, thank you chingu!!!!!! Now, Im gonna look for the sub of the special episode last night. :)

• Like 9

Hellooooo, I have watched episode 18 and I am leaving very happy that it was a happy ending but at the same time I have this feeling of loss.....like when you have to say goodbye to a beloved friend....I don't know I keep rewatching it to chase that happiness but everytime....I just feel so empty inside...why is that?

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Need to be patient. I suppose it will be out at least later today. 

We are still aiming for 1500 pages? will continue my favourite scenes for now....

Me too!! especially uri OTP kiss scenes hahahah :D

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, linasaur said:

Ah so its for the episode with BTS, thank you chingu!!!!!! Now, Im gonna look for the sub of the special episode last night. :)

Omoooo please share if you find a video, chingu.  I hope dramafire has it but last time I checked, it's not available.  :(

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

As I look (very closely.. ha! :D) at this angle, it doesn't seem like PBG is kissing KYJ's philtrum here..

Now compare the top photo to this one below.. See the difference? ;)

Credit to the owner/s for the photos

@tiendoank Were you the one who pointed out the philtrum kiss? Per top photo evidence, we DID get a decent kiss after all! :)

Yessssss, Every time they kiss is so tender, lovely, like the world is just filled by both of them :w00t::w00t:

• Like 22

17 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

To those who have watched the kiss like a million times (slow mo and normal speed and basically every way you could possibly watch it), did you guys notice how both PBG and KYJ parted their mouth/lips a little when PBG turned his head and I thought after that moment when KYJ parted their lips I thought I saw her actually scooping his lips with hers a little as opposed to just light touching of the lips/peck. aaaaahhhhh love it that they ignored all this minor nonsense and allowed them to kiss like that. LOVE IT.

LLOOOVVEE ITT.

really?? Can someone post that on zoom mode!?? We all need a further deep ahem analysis of the matter:wub:

• Like 23