[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

5 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@Phuong Dinh May I bring ur vid on official Kim Yoo Jung & Park Boo Gum shipper's thread :wub:

Anyway, may I get a confirmation when MDBC main casts do the fan sign?

Will some of u share any pic or any fan acc about it here?

Will wait 4 it... :heart:

I already posted there. I'm also not sure what time is the fansign. I'm checking on Twitter for update too

• Like 9

it has been an incredible journey and am so gonna miss Moonlight, this is probably the 1st drama that i will miss the entire cast (main and supporting). from our main cast, to Princesses, to Eunuchs and to Queen and Evil Co.

watched subs and i must say everything is nicely wrapped up.

from baby Princess finally being able to speak, that scene is so touching, to see her struggling to overcome her traumatic shock and reveal the evidence, it is a big leap for her and also the final nail in PM Kim coffin.

YS dying to protect RO. must really say JinYoung really blown me away. first time seeing him act and he truly impressed me from his first to last scene. love love love his poker face expression in ep 18 when telling PM Kim to let him bring RO in and when he faced RO. his final gift to RO and LY was so touching. he came into this drama (ep1) with such a flair that drew one's attention and he exited the drama with such words that will forever stay in RO and our hearts. YS you will never be remembered as a petty man who made a woman cry.

Queen and baby. am so glad that she finally found her human side. the scene with LY in the courtyard was heart wrenching. her internal conflict to do the right thing or to hold on to position, esp after LY told her that the baby has the right to cry before her death. gosh! again she has really made her mark in this drama as the evil queen but in the end i can't help but pity her for her downfall, for her desire to be acknowledged by PM Kim even though she knew very well she was nothing to him but a tool to consolidate and strengthen his power.

HY. am glad that she regained her free-spirit self. although i must say that as 2nd lead, her character did not get much attention or development, she showed us a very human side of a lady/woman during the Josean time who is willing to give up her happiness for her family (married or birth) and asking nothing in return. without the King's help to erase(?) the coronation, she was prepared to live alone and this just goes to show her as an independent woman who actually dared to have thoughts about her life and future.

eunuch team. can i just say how much i love them. so happy to see Eunuch Jang promoted. imagine how happy he was when LY was to get married, he must be over the moon with LY being king. RO 2 sidekicks will be creating chaos now in the palace. 

our OTP. the ending is good cos they are together and not separated by crime, distance or death. am i too greedy to have wanted them to be married? for RO to be queen? still it was good. 

a happy ending for all.

thank you all for being on this thread and allowing me to share this beautiful drama. my must check thread everyday, laughing along with the gifs and pics, nodding along with all your analysis. thank you all!

• Like 20

can't wait for fansign meeting and wrap up party.....:heart:

still don't watch the last 2 ep but reading all the recap already made me happy... THANKS TO ALL MOONLIGHT LOVERS:blush:

park bogum will be the actor that i look forward for his project in future ...same goes with kim yoojung as she earn my attention since in TMETS. i glad they meet in MDBC...

THIS DRAMA BECOME TOP THREE SAGEUK THAT I LIKE

• Like 18

3 hours ago, miss-guided said:

What I loved about the ending was that it did not just celebrate and acknowledge Yeong's and Ra On's love for each other, but it was about love of all kinds.  It really made an emphasis to draw out so many ways that people love: the love of a king and a nation, love of a parent and child, love of one's friends, and in Choi Soo Bin's story arc, also the ability to be able to love oneself first. I love how the different kinds of love are shown to endure and that, even when such kinds of love can get ugly (like in the case of Premier Kim), the only way for you to rest with dignity is to hold on to that love.  But in his case, it also drives a point that love is not enough.  Because our choices and our priorities can either direct us or steer us away from experiencing it.  In his case w/ YS, he turned out to have known early on about his grandson's ill fate, but instead of relishing and showing him love, he got blinded by his thirst for control (I'd like to think that his belief that having ultimate control might in a way change YS' fate).  And instead of being grateful for having a daughter who is now the Mother of the Nation, he still was not satisfied.  When there is love around you and you take it for granted, if you do not let it grow and fill you up, soon, it will not be enough to save you.  I think I also like how his death mirrors YS.  They both died by choice, but while YS died as a man who upheld his honor and principles, Premier Kim died trying to hold on to what little honor he had left (and I love that it was YS that made him feel that way).

I think that the ending was beautiful.  It is deserving of Bo Gum.  In fact, it personifies Bo Gum.  It was about being happy and grateful about the people around you.  It is about loving the life you have, in spite of the difficulties and the losses. It is about having hope for a brighter future... THAT IS SO GUMMY. :heart:

Good job, Writer-nim and PD-nim! Good job, Gummy and Yoo Jung and all of MDBC! :) 

:heart:

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

@phoenixember TT^TT *crying a bucket* Thank you for your great post :rolleyes:

Virtual hug & I'm off to bed :wub: *hugging*

1st hug

Not finished yet, 2nd hug ^O^

@_Nachan07-ah, kamsahamnida.  Hope we could meet each other in a different thread or something.  Shoot me a direct message if you need a virtual hug as well.  We all need to be comforted right now.  T_T

• Like 7

22 hours ago, nataliakay said:

I'm going to ignore the lack of OTP moments and just say this:- What a GORGEOUS OTP ending scene. Everything about is so beautiful!! The flowers and gosh dont get me started with Kim Yoo Jung. She looks absolutely and gosh heart stoppingly beautiful in that last scene! PBG is dashing as alwasy but KYJ really....her fresh, lovely yet stunning appearance made the whole scene even more romantic.

Wow i'm still amazed. It's like finally she looks as equally pretty and handsome as PBG. Not saying she wasnt before but her beauty was really downplayed alot the entire drama having to wear men clothes and the eunuch uniform therefore making PBG loooked extra dashing the entire drama. But during this last episode...both are equally handsome and gorgeous. What a beautiful pair really...I hope they will have a magazine photoshoot of them in hanboks...like modern take of it. So cool. 

The gorgeousness of that last scene is my only consolation for the lack of otp moments in the finale. Lol ( I kept saying gorgeous didnt i. But really....they are...gosh.....*replaying last scene for the 100th time*)

P.s...and that kiss? Swoon. Love it that PBG pressed his lips firmly and move his head from one side to the other implying like it's a passionate kiss. I see a lot of him sliding his lips from side to side on hers too. Hehehe the art of kissing a minor

lolzzzzz!!!!same here!!oh my gosh keep on replaying that gorgeous kissing scene also!!!!!!!!!can't get enough really..want to slap my own face so I can come back from reality after that kiss...as if they are also taking my breath away...love LOVE LOVE!!!:blush::heart:

• Like 14

7 hours ago, Naruto_7th_Hokage said:

TV: [Spoilers!!!] Love in the Moonlight (Finale)

guru.jpg

guru2.jpg

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,412, -93] I'm so happy it's a happy ending, but... I feel like the drama should've extended to 20 episodes... especially with the plot pace ㅠㅠ

2. [+2,072, -119] Yoonsung-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hayeon-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ why are the two supporting roles so nice ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and Park Bogum and Kim Yoojung looked visually stunning until the end!!

3. [+1,793, -77] How to explain this... it feels like they took the best parts out of four episodes and condensed it into one final episode? ㅎㅎㅎ Something feels missing.. ㅠㅠ Come back Gurumi~~

4. [+1,628, -62] Felt a bit empty because the plot moved way too fast but this drama has given me so much happiness already. Bogum's so cool, Yoojung's so pretty, thank you everyone for your great acting

5. [+514, -18] The last scene was so pretty ㅠ the drama provided so much happiness!!! Glad that it was a happy ending ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+431, -22] Bogum is love~~ sad that we won't be able to see him every Monday and Tuesday ㅠㅠ

7. [+403, -17] Happy about the happy ending for Park Bogum! Great job to all of the cast!

8. [+298, -13] These past two months have been great! I won't forget this drama for a long, long time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+347, -31] The two kissing in the cosmo field at the end, wow......

10. [+328, -43] I wish Yoonsung got to live... yesterday's episode showed that you can bring the dead back to life

11. [+220, -10] If only they cut down on all of the dragging out they did episodes 11-14 and focused on making the ending more detailed, it would've been a legendary drama... but great job to everyone, cast and staff alike!

12. [+304, -43] It did feel weird when Yoonsung died at the end and they didn't even play any flashback scenes... it all felt way too rushed. Well, I'm sure the scriptwriter had her own issues to deal with... but it's a happy ending so who's complaining ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

have to admit all the comments are true, they bit rush, if only they extand 2 episodes more *aaaarghhhhhhhh*, but we have to grateful for the beautiful happy ending.

i'm already missed this drama right now, how comeee?????

giphy.gif

• Like 11