[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Thank you for all of the recappers for the last recaps.  To all, thank you sharing this experience with everyone.  It's not totally over, we have a couple more events to see --fan sign, cast party, KBS awards and interviews.

The story wasn't perfect and I know there are some things I wished they changed in the story and the finale could have been less political but I'm satisfied.  Knowing that Ra On is finally free and Yeong became a king and still only holds Ra On in his heart.  I hope the director's cut pulls through because I will definitely be buying this.

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

My fellow Moonlighters, please promise me

Let's keep updating info about post- MDBC activities okayyy?

I'm not ready from being apart from you all guys 

:confounded::confounded:

same here, i'm still not ready to  leave here I don't want to miss this threads goofballs too much so I'll still be here from time to time.:D

• Like 22

1 minute ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

Lol, chingu your auto correct!! You know when you said official couple....for a minute there I thought you meant that they announced themselves officially in real life as a couple.....spammed mysefl!! Lol:heart:

Wkwkwk mianae chingu, what a tough life you have there. Not just being trolled with the PD-nim but also with your friend here. Miaaannnn Onion02_zpsbwva8jr1.gif

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

@bonuibonui:w00t:I will be your one man helper for this awards!! They need to beat them on 3 things at least...Best Director and Best Writer and Script! Hands down, this is a MUCH tighter script than DOTS which lagged in the middle and was a tad lost at the end with too much PPL:sweatingbullets: Still liked DOTS cause Uri Joong Ki is there but MDBC has my heart:wub:

YEHEY!

Also putting the fact that MDBC is not pre-produced and had suffered a hectic and cruel live shooting, I applaud the cast and the staffs for making such beautiful drama!

Well no matter what happened at the award show, MDBC already wins in our hearts!

• Like 20

19 minutes ago, febz said:

Don't try to follow live recap while you walk inside the mall & have an obligation to buy gift for your colleageu.

Almost hit the pilar

Almost missed the escalator step

Almost being bangkrupt because just choose randomly so I can go home faster :sweatingbullets:

Thank God still manage to follow the recap. And I'm satisfied with the ending especially with CP become King not leaving the palace & we have the 2nd kiss scene here wohoo. Well my byeontae soul not being fully feeding because of the short scene our OTP reunion & no spindle time :w00t:.

Because my traumatize with this year weird ending dramas trend, I make a vow to my self that if the PD-nim & writers can give this drama a perfect ending then I will devote my self to watch their future project regardless the genre & the length of episode.

For YS regardless how sad I am about his ending but I still being grateful because they portrayed his character as a perfect hero, trully gentlement, flawless, righteous, kindhearted, loyal & gave him a meaningful farewell with his moon. He will be remembered forever :tears:

Finally after long awaited I got another perfect drama that all what I can describe as Beautiful just beautiful:heart:

And also big love & thank you so much to all my beloved Moonlighters family who done the live recap for the finale & BTS th106__zpsift5f6bu.gif 

I'm pretty amazed how you managed to get home in one piece :lol: chinguyah now at least you know it's dangerous to do live recap when you're out.:lol:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, swtfirefly said:

I agree. They're enjoying the dating stage right now....plus Ra On hasn't properly had the chance to live as a woman outside the palace!

then there will be the marriage then the twins. :w00t:

Ending was satisfactory for me!

I am pretty happy with the way it ended too. Of course it would have been nice if the drama showed more of their life together after (i.e. getting married and eventually having kids) but I think they would have needed a longer episode. LOL

I think the fact that CP chooses to do things differently (i.e. seeking advice from teacher Dasan, calling his personal eunuchs by their first names, seeking different methods for accomplishing things, sitting on the stairs instead of the throne) indicates that he will eventually find a way to be able to marry RO. I view his kingship as not being so traditional. Seeing him play with the citizens and interacting with them tells me that his rule may also be viewed differently by his citizens and may be more accepting of him marrying RO in the future.  

• Like 17

I GOT HIM! I GOT HIIIIIIM!!!!!

First try. I swear I didn't cheat!!!!!

YAAASSSS!!!!

QUIZ: Which “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Hottie Is Your Soulmate?

Crown Prince Yi Yeong

Crown

You got Flower Scholar! Although he initially gives off the image as a carefree prince, once you get to know him, you'll see that he's actually quite precocious, fiercely loyal and protective, and oh so sweet to the maiden he loves. Who is you! Musically and artistically inclined, you can be sure he'll keep you swooning with his talents. You will usually find him in the library reading a book and looking sexy AF while doing so. Once he's in love with you, he's a complete romantic and a man of one heart. Gah, he's the complete package! You lucky duck!

• Like 21