[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

How beautiful that scene when Raon feels Yeong's "death". She doesn't know what exactly but she feels something wrong happened. Their bond definitely lives without their bracelets. 

I can see she would be crazy if something happens with Yeong. She will disguise herself as a palace maid to go near the sick Yeong... well it is a big jeopardy. 

I can't wait for the last episode to get to know what will happen really!

And writernim, please, less politics and MORE YeongOn :wub:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Let's predict ratings for tonight's finale.

Since MDBC managed to hit 23.3% yesterday, jumping by 4.5% from the last episode, what do you think the ratings of the finale would be?

My prediction is 25.5%, highest rating scene gonna hit aound 30% :D

I want to join too! :w00t: My prediction is 26.4% :phew: and highest rated scene somewhere near 32% ^_^

1 hour ago, luvhollandlop said:
Spoiler

image_zpsaww7kpsz.jpeg

I know this pic has been posted.  I am so looking forward to ep 18 with not only Ra On dressed as a lady BUT with the little princess finding her voice and pointing out Premier Kim's evil doing.  Muawhahahahaha....

I love what you wrote there. YES! *waiting* :wub:

*goes to lurk around until ne... last :tears:... episode starts*

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Spoiler

CvCuZIsUMAAu9YB.jpg

Thanks to @Phumshop!

Does this BTS photo prove that everything will be fine with YS? :wub::tears: *a truck has been lifted from my heart* :lol: I'll just go now lurk around and wait... a little more than an hour left. 

• Like 12

The part where Teacher Dasan was talking about preventing the tiger running away and then taking it down.. by cutting the right and left arms first.. then followed the head.. Actually there is another way of doing it. That is to introduce another tiger, and make the 2 tigers tear at each other.

The first method was already employed by Yeong.. when he successfully got the 2 Kim clan minister minions arrested. Premier Kim lost his left and right arms instantly.

He can actually use the second method on Premier Kim himself.. where the other tiger is.. the Queen! I'm not sure if Yeong knew about the prophecy(where Yoon Sung is predicted to have the fate of a king), but if he does, he can use it to make Premier Kim and the Queen turned against themselves. Since Premier Kim is fixated on the prophecy, Yeong can actually reveal the secret of the baby daughter, but instead frame it on Premier Kim. As Premier Kim has thoughts about putting Yoon Sung on the throne, the Queen could be made to believe that he is getting rid of her and her "fake son", in order to pave the way for his own grandson. Because of the anger and distrust, the Queen could blabber out the fact that Premier Kim put a Kisaeng out as the King's wife.

Then Yeong just watch from the sidelines as the two tigers bite each other out. :w00t:

• Like 14

IMG_4170_zpseqpaygeb.jpg

I know some of you are sympathetic towards her and we have agreed to disagree. After her stinct in episode 17, my dislike for her escalated, I once called her a eager beaver and she is still that, she thinks she is the only one who can help CP protect his crown.

Some of you thinks she is a modern woman in the joseon era but to me she does not fit that era. The writer wrote each character well but with her, too many modern liberties were taken, too much creative license was applied that it turned some of us against her character.

She just does not fit that period . Each time she appears, I just cringe and see flames. Maybe the actress is doing a great job in portraying this character but she did not win a fan in me because the character infuririate me so much that each time she appears, I would tune out. So, CSB, sorry, you are not my type. 

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, in00022 said:

HIGHEST RATED TOP MINUTES CLIP ( FROM EPISODE 1 - 17 )

CR.@w4ssaB twitter

Hide contents

HIGHEST RATED TOP MINUTE CLIPS

Posted by MOONLIGHT on OCTOBER 18, 2016

We are sooooooo near the END!!!

Let’s have a quick throwback to all the awesome scenes for our beloved drama, shall we?

The ‘top minute’ in ratings is the highest point recorded for a full minute where most audiences tuned into the drama while the live ratings fluctuated based on viewers’ decision to change channels etc.

Its no coincidence that so many episodes ended on the highest note, that Park Bogum has even been coined as the ‘Ending Fairy’ for his magical ability to have the powerful last word.

Thank you snorants and Irene for your invaluable help for this post!♥

Let’s geek out with a peak ratings graph! Will we be able to reach 30% tonight???

Ep 1 : 10.4%
“Nice to meet you mongmong~ah” [Ending scene] 

Ep 2: 13.4 %
“Stop it” 
Crown Prince dramatically reveals himself to save Raon [Ending scene]

Ep 3 : 19.1%
“My name is Lee Yeong” [Ending scene]

Ep 4 : 18.9%
Lee Yeong displayed his dignity [after dancing scene]

Ep 5 : 22.2%
“I dont permit it. He is my person.” [Ending scene]

Ep 6 : 22% (Seoul)
“Stay by my side” (back hug scene/ending scene) 

Ep 7: 23.9% (seoul) / 23.7% (nationwide)
Confession & Kissing scene [Ending scene]

Ep 9 : 24.2% (bizenter) 23% (osen)
Ra On meets Crown Prince as a woman[ending scene] 
Ep 10 : 21.9%
“How do you know that name?” Ending scene (Lee Yeong, Ra On, Eunuch Han scene) 
Ep 13 :  20.6% (Seoul)
Fondly Farewell Kiss
Ep 14 :  21.7% (Seoul)
“I will not forgive you.”
Ep 15 – It maybe due to the media focus on Park Bogum’s OST that night, we were unable to find any articles on this rating. But here is my favorite scene!

Nice one! Good for reference.  Everyone is getting ready for the finale.

• Like 14

Ep 7 Scenes for me

vlcsnap-2016-09-13-23h50m19s891_zps7cf26

One way to your loved one is through their stomach. How cute was it when CP made a fuss about the food and Sam Nom just polished off everything. 

vlcsnap-2016-09-13-23h59m03s549_zpsn6chj

The whole puppet show was touching. Revealing your love in a way even though you think it is futile. CP could see the parallels. 

vlcsnap-2016-09-14-00h02m41s346_zpshbl6n

When he grabbed her by the waist and her headgear fell to the ground, I swooned. 

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Okay maybe the evil queen isn't as heartless... to see her child, taken care of by Ha Yeon - I like that role for her.

LEE YEONG AND BYUNG YEON TALKING YES! AND RA ON IS THERE AS WELL! MY OTP!!!#

"You protected the woman I love and me, right?"

UGH... and somebody is cutting onions again... Why is my sight so blurry?!?

That's also my fave line @Jillia. Lee Yeong is so humble to BY, and BY is so sincere to LY :heart:

• Like 14

i hope HY have important role tonight, it's such a pity for her, if she didn't contribute for anyone, at least for the sake of royal family.

she is the smartest lady in her era and such a waste if the story develop just from her unside feeling for CP, and hurt about the truth about RA on and CP.

eventough i don't like her, but i hope she will has a development story based on her background, such as help CP to make new joseon (without to be queen, sorry i"m otp lover), and to be healed from her heart broken so she can give her blessing to RA on and CP like YS whom give all to his love even when he must let RA on together with CP for her happiness and help Ra on and CP whole hearty without hold a grudge and giving without taking.

but i think with 1 episode left it'll be difficult for SWnim to made a complete reconciliation for everyone..

• Like 13

Ep 8 !

vlcsnap-2016-09-14-00h06m28s715_zpszzxzw

When he realised that Sam Nom was the mysterious girl. I was surprised he was not very upset but I assume that he is so relieved that he fell in love with a girl that he forgave her for hiding her gender. [And isn't he curious WHY she is pretending to be an eunuch?]

vlcsnap-2016-09-14-00h11m24s581_zpsadvkl

He kept teasing her and mentioned how he feel for her toughness because her eyes, nose and lips are definitely those of a man...LOL

vlcsnap-2016-10-18-19h55m32s286_zpsdczal

And the teasing might have gone too far. The hurt in Sam Nom's voice....:tears:

• Like 19