[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

31 minutes ago, PeachyPeach said:

@myicecreamcakexoxo You just made my day xoxo! I'm super excited to see if it is really an epilogue :love: 

I am 99% sure it'll be a happy ending for CP and RO. PD & writer-nim will have to do it, they got to!! If not, people will force them to move out from Korea, haha! Yeong has promised Raon to build a country where woman can live as a woman. I'm sure his dream will be realized 

@PeachyPeach lol Remember from 2D1N? PD might get fired if PBG ever fall sick in his program :D imagine what will happen to PDnim if he suffers in heartbreak!!! HELL will break loose :angry:

• Like 12

11 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

Unfortunately.... I can't forget this YS's first impression. I mean Our CP never look at other woman...this close.

Haha, but his vast experience in women helps him recognized Samnom is a woman, makes him curious about her, falls in love with her and always ready, never think twice to help her. Sadly, Raon will never know that... If Yeong isn't such a great person to her, I would have said to her, GIRL, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING!

Just random post..

I keep on humming a tune.. I didn't realize it's PBG's My Person, lol! I've listened to it only a few times but the song is now stuck in my head

• Like 14

15 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Ooooooo hhhhhhh .... !! A BATTLE  !!! DO PEOPLE DIE ? WILL THERE BE A HEAD COUNT OF MINISTERS AS THEIR HEADS ARE LOPPED OFF?

I am but a lowly , nameless, weak, bumbling, foolish, simpleton-peasant with only sackcloth on my back.

I can't shoot 1spara.gif

but my heart is BIG.

I am unnoticed and unambitious but I volunteer to be a WATER BOY... BROWN TEAM... 1vado.gifLet me walk with you and re-hydrate you in the Mother of Battles.

I can wash off the blood from your swords, arrows and armours as you slice off the enemies' heads. I will collect their heads and raise them on stakes. They have plotted to destroy our CP, RaOn, YS , BY and they deserved to be eliminated for their evil deeds. 1morte.gif

I just finished episode 15 and 16 with subs and that cliffhanger is enough to set me in panic mode ... 4rock.gif

Just saw these pictures and I'm resolved to sacrifice my DRAMA LIFE for them...

credit : owner . Took from @_Nachan07 post

@Earth2KatyD ...... I'm doomed to save him... and you are responsible for these tantalizing pictures Earth2KatyD ( are you from another planet and plan to whisk Yi Sung off?.... To procreate ? together with @lovehbhjw2013, @iheartyoojung @JinyoungFox ..... hahaha  )

credit : owner

credit : owner

Took from @Earth2KatyD post

PD AND WRITER , BE AFRAID , VERY AFRAID. LET THERE BE A SCENE WHERE WE CAN STEP OVER OF THE BODIES OF THE SLAIN EVIL MINISTER AND WITCH QUEEN.

MAY THE LAST 2 EPISODES BE HAPPY MEMORIES.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR AWESOME POSTS, PICTURES, ETC..:heart:

WOW! Which water boy brown team are you in right now? Clearly who ever puts you in that team right now it's the bloody wrong one! You do not belong there my friend. Your place is right here among all of us the Red & Blue Team will WELCOME you with our arms wide open! Your resume is just too good to be true, I'm inviting you to join us and choose freely which team you want to be in! Your wish is my command! My only regrets is that you appear so late in this thread. You would have been one of my BMB(best moonlight buddies), plus you would have made this thread a more joyful place to be in!

18 hours ago, KateSG said:

wooooowhooooooo, u plan too well @pyoyong, so we are all surrounding, they have no way out but surrender!!!! 

Uhm, wonder whether they have a secret underground tunnel hor? If exist, we might need a squad taking care of that route lol

No surrender my friend. DEATH is the only term we accept from them!

17 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Please take time out to vote in this poll...Just click on our YoungOn Couple and then click the purple button bottom right.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/poll/

@pyoyong: May I ask you to galvanize the entire squad to vote in this poll? Thank you!

I need to ask you about this since I don't read hangul and very little info was given about this pool. This Daum's Pool, is it official? Does the voting affect our OTP's real drama award prospect in anyway? Because if it does, then I'm ALL IN!  But if this is just a personal voting place where you spam your vote just to prove how great this drama is against the other, to me that is just some internet ego and unnecessary. Why waste time on voting something that is already been set who is the true winner in our heart?

17 hours ago, moodypie said:

Aikkkksssss!!!!   I dont wanna be on the roof....I can't ...can't ...chica.... praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006

My legs will go wobbly and probably fall off before you know it. Give me the ground...please..ppleasepraying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006praying-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949006

@lovehbhjw2013 may i suggest you to bring your weapon too...the  one that can fly like a boomerang ? we need three.

Chingu...if you want fall into YS's arm like Raon did....you will have to catch 20 chickens first.  rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

so Moody, you did reply to me after I threaten to put your butt on the roof??! To be honest my friend, I'm disappointed and sad that only after all those height threats you appear before me....:tears: where were are you all this time? No grenades this time please, I will be standing near you....

I'll swap you with @lovehbhjw2013 on that roof, my Soompi Blood Sister (Soompi Sibling) will be in charge on the roof. DGod, please don't allow her to fall with that suspicious dodgy scheme pretending to be dizzy just to be capture by YS 's embrace, using every chance she got in this very important war! After the war alright! Everyone in that roof can FALL on top of YS, make sure you take turn gals! He can't catch all of you at once!

16 hours ago, youaremoonfan16 said:

@pyoyong  thank you for putting me in the sky team, General... I am honored. ...actually it's you who made me become a lurker in soompi's MDBC thread  I know MDBC accidentally by finding the bombastic dance in youtube. Curiosity made watch it (the latest being ep.4 that time). What a happy surprise when found out KYJ as lead female.always love her dramas before.and I must say that MDBC is an amazing drama overall. I fell in lv wth this drama. Everyday I search google iif there's another news/story relaated to MDBC. Sadly it's not much... then someday one of google's search result was a thread to Soompi. I didn't know Soompi before. And the first post that I read was YOURS.... it's about THE kISSSHHH (the way u say it really funny tho...). And I was like "Wow!!! This girl is really...really funny.... there was Bambina, too ( just as hilarious as you). U made me laughed so hard and smiling like a looney everytime reading your posts. You are talented!!!! You and  @Bambina both are.... After that fateful encounter ( lol ) I visit this thread everyday. At first just to see if you post smthg new MDBC related. But after sm time I found this thread is like one big happy family. There some ppl even can be predicted what thing will be in her posts....  so thank you for introducing me to the joy of  being in this thread. Everyone is amazing....so sad we just have one week left....

MDBC hwaiting!!!!! Get as much KBS awards as possible this upcoming award ceremony!!!!

Moonlighters hwaiting!!!!! Save everyone (except the evil clan) so nobody dies in Ep 18.... and our last project will be preparing the OTP wedding, start from end of Ep 17 hopefully..... ;)

so basically you've been stalking me since that Kiss post....... more than a month ago I see..................sort of like a love at first sight scene

my creepy stalker friend, you have indeed made an impression on my lunatic brain and causing somewhat of an array of feelings inside of me......scaring the hell out of me is one of them... bwahahahahaha

But the most profound feeling I have right now and that I will remember this(you and all the other wonderfully crazy people in this thread) for the long future ahead, that I've found other equally crazy funny humorous people out there that understand me. You are all one of the best gifts I can ever receive from Soompi, and may one day I encounter you again in a worthy drama! I'm indeed the luckiest person in this thread to have found more friends that I've could ever dream of *bow*

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

so Moody, you did reply to me after I threaten to put your butt on the roof??! To be honest my friend, I'm disappointed and sad that only after all those height threats you appear before me....:tears: where were are you all this time? No grenades this time please, I will be standing near you....

I'll swap you with @lovehbhjw2013 on that roof, my Soompi Blood Sister (Soompi Sibling) will be in charge on the roof. DGod, please don't allow her to fall with that suspicious dodgy pretending to be dizzy just to be capture by YS 's embrace, using every chance she got in this very important war! After the war alright! Everyone in that roof can FALL on top of YS, make sure you take turn gals! He can't catch all of you at once!

I was lost in transition chingu!! Always around....standing right behind you....supporting you from behind. Where was I....hmmmm...I am not sure.

hahahaha...whenever I am around, you are not!! why no grenades?? I am good and precise. I know where I should throw them. 

I actually just saw your MDBC war plan....hehe..wonder where was I actually!!! hahaha...mian mian. 

Please...no heights for me. I don't mind to be in the frontline...sacrificing for the love of all our main cast. 

Think 3 times...about positioning @lovehbhjw2013 on the roof!!!! She will definitely fall into YS's arms. 100%...hahahahaha.

• Like 17

@stroppyse You caught that too! 

I noticed that later on he just called Yoo Jung - Yoo Jung. But he also mentioned Soo Bin - yang and I was surprised because it is quite formal. 

He is a very respectful guy who puts much thought into what he says. 

Is he going to be the number one guy that mothers want as a son-in-law? LOL...

• Like 23

12 minutes ago, getting2dreamy said:

@PeachyPeach lol Remember from 2D1N? PD might get fired if PBG ever fall sick in his program :D imagine what will happen to PDnim if he suffers in heartbreak!!! HELL will break loose :angry:

That's when they have to drink energy drink, right? BG really drank a lot, more than the others. But I really didn't mind, seeing his adam's apple gloriously going up and down :D

That move out thing is actually very funny but real. The writer of DOTS has also mentioned about it, that she will not be able to live in Korea if the drama has a sad ending, haha! 

• Like 21

14 hours ago, noonid2528 said:

Spoiler

95f40737b284606842ccc5527fecec9c.jpg

So who will wear the RED wedding dress behind Ha yun? It must be...! Just think, I'm really HAPPY!

Thanks for posting this. Made my day. :D

lol...true true!! also it will be awkward to hear her call "oppa" haha

Oh no....not oraboni...haha...can't imagine her calling CP oraboni..hehe...

• Like 12

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@hairuchii, I take it that we're putting these comments under spoilers since it's about a different drama? Anyway, the comment on the spoiler is for you.

Reveal hidden contents

Ohmygosh! I'm watching Answer Me 1988 as well for the same reason. I can't get enough of PBG. I've rewatched earlier episodes of MDBC, but since the end is so uncertain and I know how Answer Me 1988 ends, so I can relax and just enjoy his performance. :) He does so well with aging the character of Choi Taek over the series.

Park Bo Gum is really a good looking guy, and he definitely looks as if he's filled out some in this photo. Anyone know how current this photo is? His face looks fuller than in the more recent episodes of MDBC where his face had looked thinner than earlier in the series. I assumed it was due to the punishing shooting schedule.

The Koreans have a saying, "So beautiful it dazzles one's eyes to look at it." He reminds me of that saying. :wub:

The picture isn't current. It Was taken By his fan sites when he was still a Music Bank MC. That was him on his way to KBS building for Music Bank. :)

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I was lost in transition chingu!! Always around....standing right behind you....supporting you from behind. Where was I....hmmmm...I am not sure.

hahahaha...whenever I am around, you are not!! why no grenades?? I am good and precise. I know where I should throw them. 

I actually just saw your MDBC war plan....hehe..wonder where was I actually!!! hahaha...mian mian. 

Please...no heights for me. I don't mind to be in the frontline...sacrificing for the love of all our main cast. 

Think 3 times...about positioning @lovehbhjw2013 on the roof!!!! She will definitely fall into YS's arms. 100%...hahahahaha.

@pyoyong @moodypie

Both of you looking for me?  Image result for naruto dizzy gif

• Like 10

2 hours ago, jjongah4eva said:

I like this scene

s86sxlC.gif

Ra On seems out of breath by Yeong intense stare :wub:

I'm like nh8VTaS.gif, ooh this beautiful couple, i can't even WI7i5WV.gif

Ahh thank you for posting this GIF. This scene is sexy. PBG and KYJ ace totally with their lustful looks. It's like when she looked at him she is reminded of everything they did together (hence her getting out of breath and looked away) and PBG realising that felt the same way too except that he didn't look away but just want to hold that memory/thoughts replaying in their mind longer and continue staring (and possibly wishing that he could reach out to her or something).

Hope reposting gif is allowed.

• Like 24

44 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Additional notes from me:

* I asterisked this because I hadn’t heard anyone as young as PBG use this term before. A woman’s given name followed by -yang which is an appellation that means young lady is a pretty formal term to denote a younger woman. I can see why PBG has a reputation for being so very polite.

** The reason I asterisked this however is because when he’s not thinking as hard about Yoo Jung, I was amused that he used the more familiar term Yoo Jung-ie to signify her while still calling Soo Bin, Soo Bin-yang. He also uses the familiar form of Dong Yeon-ie which makes sense given that Dong Yeon is younger than PBG, though I’m sure they’ve become closer on the set. I also didn’t realize Jin Young was older than PBG, but for PBG to call him Jin Young hyung is actually really sweet.

@stroppyse I find Korean much more challenging than Chinese, so thanks very much for the translation. It matches what the Chinese subtitles expressed. If i am not mistaken, for most of us who speak Chinese in modern times, we rarely use honorics to such nuanced extent, except in very formal situations and there aren't many honorifics to remember in Chinese either. Thus, I appreciated the Korean honorics/nuances highlighted in your post.... something for me to ask my language teacher about next time. 재미있다!

• Like 15

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/entertainment_news/test2.php?no=16741

YEONG♥RAON couple\'s ROYAL ROMANCE tonight! [Love in the Moonlight]

September 21st, 12:00am September 21st, 12:00am

KBSWORLD

The main selling point is the romance so I don't see the PD and writer abandoning this. 

If not KBS executives should be feeling really really nervous by now. 

EDIT: I realise it is old news but they have lovely screenshots. Heh. 

• Like 22