[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

10 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

Is it just me? Why do I keep replaying Bogummy's OST!!! Its haunting me  in its beauty! I think I love it more than the Beige song...wow....can't believe it.....bever thought that would happen....but this one has seriously done. And there I go again...hitting replay...sigh its gorgeous.....

....And I hope we never EVER EVER tp hear that Love is Over OST. Honestly, its like stabbing my heart again and again!! Stop it, PD-nim you are breaking us! :tears:

@4nnlov3pinkthanks for adding me to your army piccy:wub::wub: Me lheart it so much!! Moonllighters-united!!

@PrincessMe2515 NO...Don't thank me. please take FULL CREDIT 2 @pyoyong this chingu who make THAT INCREDIBLE MAGIC DRAWING ;)  not me. I only repost the pic from @pyoyong post b4 :wub:

Me also keep on replaying bogummy song, it's contagious. Just hear it 4 the 1st time I like it directly. THE POWER OF ANGEL VOICE OF PBG :blush:

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

Is it just me? Why do I keep replaying Bogummy's OST!!! Its haunting me  in its beauty! I think I love it more than the Beige song...wow....can't believe it.....bever thought that would happen....but this one has seriously done. And there I go again...hitting replay...sigh its gorgeous.....

....And I hope we never EVER EVER tp hear that Love is Over OST. Honestly, its like stabbing my heart again and again!! Stop it, PD-nim you are breaking us! :tears:

@4nnlov3pinkthanks for adding me to your army piccy:wub::wub: Me lheart it so much!! Moonllighters-united!!

you are not the only one, i have been  clicking replay non-stop.. i have saved it and going to use it as my ringtone.  i hope Bugs release the MV and this song ASAP. they are quite slow, :( .. and KBS, quickly release the official OST album, i can't wait for it! 

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, bogummylove said:

I dont know what is 'love'

people say 'love is blind'

well, i think i felt that one right now..

my love for uri OTP really big and blind that i can't see any sad or open ending for their future.

uri otp love each other, their love is the strongest..

they're made from heaven to complete one another.

no matter what happen, at the end, fate will bring them back together. 

hahahahahah i like your post!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@febz LOL I wanna say the same also. this chingu @pyoyong really make this MAGIC DRAWING works 4 the cancellation wedding (o.K...I think maybe our thread got wrong info about cancellation airing of MDBC. it turns out this cancellation of wedding :P

Anyway thank u @pyoyong to put me into one of those army here kekeke... 

WE 

WON 

WE WON MOONLIGHTERS :glasses:

Wkwkwk yeap agree with you. I hope the next cancelation will be the cancelation of Kim clan existence in the world :P

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

In real history, Lee Young was indeed a very smart man, like a genius.  He was touted as the Joseon's dynasty last hope.....to flourish..... unfortunately he died early.

Yeap we speculated on this. Either Kim-shis or Jo-shis were his downfalls...tragically

• Like 11

@nonsensea, moderator please help remove this name.@bebebisous33

32 minutes ago, breezelife said:

Oh, angry Ra On, I have been waiting for you so long!!!! This is the fierce side I have yearning to see from this character! 

Fully understand that some of us might be miffed and outraged towards Ra On's treatment of CP. 

My humble take on Ra On's character though is this:

More than everything else in life, she wants to be useful around people she cares about. She enjoys to help people achieve their dreams, solve their problems and bring a positive impact. Take a closer look at the early episodes. Even when CP confesses his love for her, she asks to be relocated to another position because at least she feels useful to him.

This is how she expresses and defines love. To help and contribute to the well being of her loved ones.

Her identity and family background, however, makes it nearly impossible to live up to this fundamental value that drives her decisions and actions. 

To love does not always mean to possess. Love is also about letting people go. 

For me, that knife scene is actually the one scene that moved me the most, out of all the romantic scenes so far. (I know, I know; perhaps I'm a sadist ;) ). 

Because you see two people both trying so hard to love each other in the best way they are capable of.

For Ra On, she could not allow herself accept the love from CP if all she could bring is worry and danger to his authority and throne. Do you guys remember her conversation with the Crown Princess? Recall the look of slight envy in her eyes when the Princess said she can be useful to CP even if she might not be able to receive his love?

So she forces him to let her go because this is how she could help him the most. To help him severe the relationship by making him hate her. So that she will no longer be his weakness in his political path: someone who could make a king's mind waver

the only thing she miscalculated was CP's understanding of her. 

CP has once said that he would do anything she wishes him to, so there is no need for her to ask for his favour to do anything. This is how CP expresses his love : To grant anything his love wishes and make her his life's mission and priority. 

Realizing that hat it was Ra on's wish to let him go, he grant it, albeit painfully and most reluctantly. So he needed her "help" by using the knife to cut the bracelet. He could not remove it himself, remember? He needed that final push from Ra On. He needed her knife...

This is why for me, this scene, is one of the most poignant and emotional scenes for me. Because  love has so many forms.

I am overjoyed and even a little relieved to witness the strength in Ra On. To love enough to do what was right at a difficult moment, even if that means giving up someone's affection or good opinion of you. 

Wild abandoned love in saguek days is a luxury. Women are absolutely dispensable. I am not saying Ra On is completely right. But she is indeed the more realistic and clear minded one in the relationship. Because above all else, she needs to feel useful to the one she loves to believe she is deserving to be loved.

Just finish the raw, many heartbreaking scene, even without sub i can feel how hurt RO and CP hearts. And reading your post ..:bawling:..Awesome.gracious, and stab me inside...how beautiful you write about their love....huah...i can't bear this pain any more@breezelife, daebak...may i cry some more because your post, plaque me in a pain....:bawling:

God,... YongOn love is beautiful but their feeling not to burden each other should we put on pedestal..

Jeball pdnim..no more painful tears....

Happy tears is very welcome....

• Like 17

1 minute ago, wen5471 said:

Judging by Ha Yeon s outfit in ep 16, clearly wedding did not happen. Honestly, l m liking seeing CP all fired n pissy, even towards Raon. He needs to show strength of character to be a King. He cannot be turning to mush over a gal. In a way, l m glad they broke up so when they eventually reunite, l hope it will be Raon who comes back to him since he has been the one doing the chasing all the time n she, the running away. So if she comes back on her own volition, it means she s here to stay.

yes, I am on board with you. She is the one that end this. 

I know that many people think that RO is realistic while CP is dreamy on their relationship. I could not agree more. What I emphasize is that, relationship is shaped and moved with 2 people. RO is the one who decide it alone thinking this is the best for both of them. What about if they just sit together over warm capuccino. Converse about what they know about their situation, thinking together what solution might be to get the PM down, contacting dasan etc... Just communicate everything and find way together, as a lover and partner in life, share the burden! 

Besides, If she is about to be the king's partner she also needs to have iron heart and fists as so many poisons around the palace. Out of the topic, if you compare the women in the other moon drama, women there are badass!

Ahaha, perhaps I am being too western/modern here, if they do openly communicate there will be no drama.

Ra-on-ah! FIghting! :glasses:

• Like 13

Guest parisonheaven

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Episode 16 Text Preview

국혼 예식이 거행되는 날 홍경래가 나타나자 다들 큰 충격을 받는다.
영은 역적이자 사랑하는 여인의 아버지인 홍경래를 보며 심난해하고..
라온 또한 아버지를 생각하는 엄마를 보며 마음이 복잡해지는데...

On the day of the wedding, because of Hong Kyung Rae's appearance everyone gets a huge shock.
Towards Hong Kyung Rae who is the father of the woman he loves and a traitor, Yeong.. Ra On also watches her mother thinking of her father and has complicated feelings...

Not sure if this has been posted, but it's slightly different from the one on Instagram so here goes (sorry for any mistranslations) :) 

Annyeo!!! I couldn't go through the thread for a few days! Was missing it a lot though. But I'm really glad that the thread has hit thousand and fifty above:D I'm too tired to read the updates tonight but I'm waiting for the sub version so that I can watch it and catch up:lol:  

@Jillia thank you so much dear!!:) I was looking for this song! 

• Like 12