[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

23 minutes ago, Minsuntruecouple said:

Hello everybody

nice to meet you all .

I'm new in this forum .i just want to say how much I love and enjoy this drama . I used to hate Monday's but now I can't wait for Mondays to come . I sure hope the drama doesnt end like the historical story. I want happy ending . It did say in the beginning it had no bearing with history but who knows . If they kill off the prince - there goes the extension series . 

Just my 2 cents .. Anyone else notice how the body guard changed his tone and actions with the lead actress ? ( sorry .. I can't spell or remember their names real or drama . I'm used to simple American names which is one word -lol) 

He seems more courteous and patient with her than in the beginning. This is even before he knew who she was . The way he touched her neck when she was choked - very tender . I can't wait to see how he will treat her when he returns to the palace 

Yes Kim Hyun gets better by the day with Sam Nong...he even sewed the doll for her...

Secondly- I thought the prince kissed her after he saw her dressed as a woman and not before . I thought the drama flashed back which it tends to do . May be he was mad briefly cuz she didn't tell him she was the dancer ? 

You are right, he kissed her knowing she was a girl.  I don't think he was mad but actually very delighted he found his star dancer.  If he really was, it was as brief as a split second.

I also I don't get the prince reaction .. I could have sworn he knew she was a girl when she went to the envoy's room . Why would he be worry how dangerous it is when he is a boy .. But then again - that can happen too . Gross but true . 

At the back of his mind, he was already highly suspicious that SN was the dancer as he kept seeing her face in the study when she sneezed and when they released the lantern together, he saw her girly face again...he just did not go a further step to verify it, keeping it open until he saw her in the hanbok.

4 hours ago, Jillia said:

But of course for reasons we definitely appreciate... since then Ra On is doing the whole "I get you dressed, Seja" alone:

the cheeky Seja has been just happy to imagine Ra On hugging him while putting the belt on :P

7 hours ago, gimely said:

how the CP and RO could leave the court and live alone happily

Wonder how this drama will end.  Would it be showing till the CP leaves his throne and the queen, living norm life with RO outside the crown?

Apologies if this has been posted already. Gaemi (Kang Dong Yoon), the music director of MDBC, has been doing an excellent job so far. Hopefully the OST by Beige will be released sometime next week - my fave as of now.  Gaemi is mentionedin M3LON4's awesome post about Korean music directors in the first post of the comments section of this thread on Dramabeans.  

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-16/

Goooodddd Morning/Evening chinguss!  I see everyone are still alive and well surviving till this monday hohoho. I'm proud to announce that I've been release from strait jacket and now I'm free and good to go spamming LIKE and Refresh the at any given time! Mwahahaha

Oey bambii, MUST  you ALWAYS have to put 'soompi-worthy' value added in everything???

On 9/15/2016 at 10:46 AM, Bambiina said:

@pyoyong After I saw the thread went still .. Oh noo .. I know I have to stop posting .. I didn’t want to be the last one posting, left hanging with no reply after two hours still no reply – I’d be the last one to comment – such lonely feeling, emptiness, no-lifer  – .. I abandoned ship .. waahhahaha … I checked a few minutes later – your comment still the last one .. wahahhahaha… THANK GOD I DIDN’T COMMENT … that showed that I have a life and you? NOT … you don’t have a life … wahahhahah .. I just have to stop .. I need distraction or else I will continue spamming with my non-value added comment ..  so I rewatch 8 .. a good move – brilliant!!

Crap, now every time I post something I have to think of something 'WORTHY' to put in here. My value in this thread has been degraded greatly ever since you say all that worthy gibberish! Can you see, I'm tryinggg to 'save guard' this thread, spamming with a vibrant color post to speed things up! My excuse by putting this non worthy low intellect conversation in here as to watch everyone back against any ambush! You knowwww, if all the troops turn their head to the left, I will be the only one who turn my head to the right making sure everything is save and sound. A Sun Tzu Art of War worthy strategy!  I'm beginning to suspect about our relationship in forum. I've finally see the light of this whole soulmate business going on between us. WE ARE DEFINITELY A DOPPELGANGER! You know that right, the kind of soulmate that required ONE of us to DIE in the end! We need to reverse this condition ASAP!

I miss my chance to catch Jillia last night. My husband scoop me with a net before I get the chance to say something. It seem I'm logging in a weird hour most of the time. Like NOBODY ON except Jillia of course. Looking at my no punch hole empty shift card *cry*

14 hours ago, Bambiina said:

heeee finally I found something soompi-worthy post ...

Wah.. I feel so glad and proud of myself ... one value added post coming right up ...

https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2013/04/17/a-guide-to-joseon-hairstyles-and-headgears/

It'sabout joseon style and headgiears we saw a lot of the stuff mention in the blog in MDBC.... I swear after reading the blog you'd  be 0.0001% cleverer than yesterday... 

OMO ... woah apparently some headgear can be deadly .. No joke woh .. can kill ... isk isk isk .. the thing we do for men .. 

]Please read below - extracted from the blog ..

Eonjun meori (얹은머리): Wig was the main component of this hairstyle and it was popular among the married women to show off their beauty with lavish wigs. The gisaeng or courtesans also wore eonjun meori daily, adorned with hairpins and daenggi, together with jeonmo and noeul. The trend of showing off how big their wigs were proved to be deadly to the women since the wigs were heavy and after the usage of wigs had been prohibited during King Yeongjo’s reign, jokduri replaced the wigs.

Beware of hazardous wig -wear at your own risk

SDsl9Vq.jpg

Credit info and pic - Thetalkingcupboard

@Jillia @pyoyong Whre's my punch card? I'm clocking in 

Here you can keep your punch card *throw*

Well, at least she died pretty and looking fabulous with full make up on. How many women can achieve that level of greatness when they die??  What about these broads

3718523711-women-sari-carrying-bags-indi

This is definitely re-inventing the term 'Die Under Maximum Pain'. Not to mention with high chance of twisting your neck making the ugliest death pose possible. So I would say those women from Joseon are consider uber lucky!

Wait, hold on this is still not a value added post material.  I have to make MDBC worthy post from somewhere.

13 hours ago, moodypie said:

I must be overloaded with sweetness of the past episode. I had to go to the dentist. Chinca!

Had a gum infection in one of my teeth (did root canal long time ago) and couldn't post or check on the thread as the pain is giving me a headache.

The dentist told me I look like I had not been sleeping, that the pain must be unbearable. 

I told him, my lack of sleep is not due to the pain in my gum...And I couldn't tell him the reason. He wanted to give me pain killer so I could sleep. I said I don't need it. I need to watch my drama. He just stare at me blankly. :blink:

I'm lack of sleep due to Moonlight...the dentist doesnt understand my passion and love for Moonlight. Sigh....

If this making you any better, here I'm lending you my imaginary PBG toothbrush to heal your pain sister.  May GumLord Bless your creepy infection bleeding teeth to a brand new PBG bling bling teeth in the near future! Ok, you can give that toothbrush back NOW moody, stop holding it darn it girl LET GO!

PS> May I know when is this BTS air in Seoul timezone please?

Slowly waiting for the Special edition release! & Why must Monday and Tuesday be so far! :( 

Anyways, just missing our OTP so I will share this since I watched the interview today and noticed this skinship between our lovely lead couple! They were laughing because of Chae Soobin and PBG automatically placed his hands on KYJ!!!!! Ahhhh the shipping is real :wub:

6UVoP7b.jpg 

Park Bo Gum has got to be the most handsome looking CP in all of the Korean dramas I've seen. Even his outfits fit him well. Glad they have him wear different kinds of style too, usually we just see the same old red outfit in CP.

Anyway, he should keep KYJ in his radar for the next couple of years until she is "considered" old enough to date by the media. Seriously this couple is cute and if they get together, that's one power couple. 

Archived