[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

2 hours ago, swanee3184 said:

I would like to thank everybody for giving us updates, I just enjoy reading all of it. Sometimes when I have nothing to do(waiting for moonday) I go back to page one:D

To me, ending has to be CP and Raon happy and alive, where they'll be. I saw the preview and I just got so upset that I needed to watch ep 1 and 2 so I can calm down, I'm pretty bad ha? 

i haven't been posting but I have been voting for KYJ, I think I have callus on my finger:)

Anyways, I called in at work for tomorrow because my car was underwater( hurricane Matthew) good thing is, I can watch MDBC early, don't have to wait till lunch time to watch it.:)

waiting for ep 15 and bogum's OST

I'm sorry to hear about your car. Hope it'll still work.. If you don't mind me asking, which state are you from? I'm from SC and Hurricane Matthew just made his presence in our state.

2 hours ago, myutaa said:

Itsss mondaay!!! I feel nervous about tonight episode.. my heart goes dugundugun everytime I imagine the wedding between CP and HY..

Maybe to place ra on outside the palace before the wedding is because PD-nim worry it will be too hard for us to watch RaOn put CP in wedding costume. It will drop more rating. But I hope there will be loyal viewer who keep watching no matter how hard it is to watch it, so the rating won't drop that much. As I know, there will be a baseball match, so maybe the rating will be drop a lil bit? Is korean people love baseball as much as they love soccer?

Congrats on your new blog, jillia!! I love it! :wub:

For everyone who go thru hurricane, is it over now? Hope you all doing fine.. I feel sorry to read such unfortunate incident about car or house damage :( hope I can help more, but I can only pray for you all :(

I believe Hurricane Matthew has now left the US coast.. Thanks for your prayers, chingu.. It's most welcome especially in Haiti and Bermuda --  A lot of lives were lost in those parts during the storm. :tears:

1 hour ago, liemkopi said:

@Jillia Hi, may I know where can I access your blog... it's really difficult to back-read and find that info:) I'd love to read your blog. Thanks.

Here's the link to @Jillia's blog -- https://musingsdrawnbyclouds.blogspot.de/ Enjoy! :)

• Like 17

both of our OTP are 'method' actor/actress , we could expect another explosive emotions delivered to us during the wedding ceremonial procession tonight ..

no idea if  RO will watch from afar if the wedding parade passing thru commoner street .. coincidence eye-contact between them, maybe ? 

• Like 16

I'm from Virginia Beach. I can't believed we got that much water, sad to say, my car's not working anymore. We got the flash flood warning when it was already flooded. Hope everybody is safe. MDBC is my outlet. Don't know what to do when it's done.:(

• Like 14

1 hour ago, KateSG said:

Sorry to cut ur post, but is that cinnamodoll yourself on the hand of Raon lol? If happen, can our gang take turn to become the doll in Raon's hand lol :)))), or can CP also hold that doll on his hand tooo????? Loll

It's also okay to add us the moonlighters warrior in the picture as the pom pom girls seonsaeng-nim :w00t:. @pyoyongcan take the rewards to being carried in RO hand reminding all the sweats for her drawings :lol: 

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, swanee3184 said:

I'm from Virginia Beach. I can't believed we got that much water, sad to say, my car's not working anymore. We got the flash flood warning when it was already flooded. Hope everybody is safe. MDBC is my outlet. Don't know what to do when it's done.:(

Glad to know that MDBC can somehow ease the worry and anxiety caused by the hurricane! MDBC Effect! Keep safe and sending you prayers from my side of the world!

Omo! OMo! Goosebumps!

• Like 18

annyeong! Im a newbie in this forum. Im from Singapore! Love this drama alot but dont have enough courage to continue watching tonight ep .. too disheartening.  Omg ! Although its just a drama but yea ... the emotion is just too deep i guess . The wedding , a true love cnt b together .. sigh .. 

Falling in love is a full of sweetness

Separations is a pain when both actually still love each other. It's like tearing the heart apart. Sigh

:mellow:

Hope the rating will not b affected..

Edited by Daphné Chan
To add on
  • Like 23

6 hours ago, _Nachan07 said:

@Jillia On both here & the blog please :wub::wub: *throw flowers for the opening of your blog cheerleader-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292

@The_moonlightsonata  I think due to different time zone, most of Moonlighters are already in dream land :D:D Goodnite to you ZZZ see you at Moontime :wub:

@cynkdf XD Ahahaha yess! I haven't heard any news about the female version of Melting (I read somewhere as well & the voice sounds similar to Byul), so I think it will be released anytime, or after MDBC has ended :sweatingbullets:. Ohhhhh is HCY's OST not gonna be Dururu's Lee Yeong's ver? Is it a different one :o? I like sad songs but also prefer to hear him sing a happy one :wub: Thank yooou for the video~~

@in00022 Can't quote image so let me borrow the gif pls ^.^ :lol:

Love your question XD ===> I think those are teary displeased eyes :P:sweatingbullets: He just looks annoyed/displeased/upset. Or I would say full of pent-up anger? Like Yeong is annoyed but he couldn't tell HY directly that this place is full of memories with the person whom he loves *sigh*. Sometimes when I'm reaaaally upset but don't wanna show it to others & have to hold it in, my eyes & expression would look like that XD :) Just what I think :P

@_Nachan07  thanks for your replied ... i agreed with your explanation ... :) he must be very annoyed,angry and sad at that time ... mixed feeling inside his heart. So..the tears must be combination from all of those feelings.

• Like 11