[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

20 hours ago, myicecreamcakexoxo said:

Episode 1 sold me for good! Especially during that scene when RO kicked CP into the dung pit but ended being dragged into it by him as well. Or that moment when CP noticed there was a snake on his shoulder and ended up screaming. Oh and ofc the famous 'Come back here, you gukbap saeki!' kekekeke that cracked me up so bad. And RO's expression was so cheeky at the time I was literally rotfl-ing.

Hmm now that I think about it I have too many scenes that made me a moonlighter BUT if I have to choose one then it would have to be the moment when RO comforted CP with her chicken wings. There's just something so beautiful and symbolic about it in that for Yeong who has always had abundant of food at his plate ever since he was young, but poor in affection, and then there's RO who just gave it to him selflessly and even boldly declaring herself as his friend. It's at that point that I think Yeong came to truly see her in a different light (I mean all this time, yes, he has taken an interest in her, but it's probably more out of curiosity and his own amusement, not because he really cares). And the rest is history. I've let the moonlight virus to infect me and invade my life forever, and ever, and ever. :sweatingbullets:

Runner-up favorite scenes:

• When RO bit his finger and CP was grinning while staring at the bite mark
  • CP approaching RO in front of Repentance Hall and she was sulking and kicking her legs slightly when he teased her (OMG that scene is so kewt I can't >_<)
  • When RO was trying to purposely fail her test but Yeong sabotaged her plan! :lol:
  • The famous dance scene and when Yeong outsmarted PM Kim
  • Lantern festival scene
  • When Yeong was taking care of sick RO
  • When Yeong saved drowning RO in the pond
  • "I don't permit it. (He) is my person!" - swoooooon.
  • The prison scene where Yeong quietly sat beside her (this is is so poignant and particularly touching because if we compare their statuses it simply speaks for the fact that Yeong has regarded RO as an equal and someone whom he truly cares about!)
  • When Yeong saved her from the Qing Envoy (that sunset, gallant walk OMG I KENNOT.) Or the backhug when the two of them were on the horse :wub:
  • PUPPET SHOW!
  • OF COURSE, THAT FLIPPING KISS IN THE GARDEN THAT TOOK ALL OF US BY SURPRISE! (See pd-nim, it's so easy to please us moonlighters! More OTP moments juseyooo, kekeke)
  • Yeong's sweet hand confession.
  • Yeong trolling RO when he found out about her identity.
  • etc, etc.

If I continue to list all the runner-up scenes it would end up becoming an extremely long post so I should stop myself lol :phew:. In conclusion: I love and enjoyed watching every single second of moonlight, every single episode (maybe too much hohoho), that it's really hard for me to decide which is my favorite scene. Sighsigh. Yeah, my head is filled with nothing but moonlight atm. 

Anyhow, continue to spread the love for mdbc~! Ignore others who said/did otherwise! 

Hide contents

Besides, I came across something REALLY interesting yesterday when I was talking with my psychology professor (well, teaching assistant but she's going to become one soon!) She showed me something on her laptop and we were talking about the hippocampus and whatnot and THEN I noticed that amidst the many windows on her laptop screen I caught a glimpse of her background and I thought to myself 'Hmm, why does it look so familiar' I was like 'I've seen that particular color before' and then she minimized all her windows and BOOM - I got a clear look of her laptop screen:

I can't believe I recognized the color of the soil from that scene ep 1 (well there's more than one occasion when my mdbc radar failed me) but this time my instinct was right! Strangely she chose that scene as her wallpaper (sth to do with PBG's electriFRYING gaze and the sexual tension lol, I swear she sometimes forgot that KYJ is only 17 :sweatingbullets: ) but alas, the two of us ended up talking about mdbc and PBG's gum in her office and spent only ten minutes on hippocampus. Hohoho, yup, totally not sidetracked or anything :phew: 

AND I WAS SO EXCITED BECAUSE COM'ON, HOW OFTEN DO YOU FIND A FELLOW K-DRAMA LOVER (at least it's pretty rare in where I am from!) AND THE SAME DRAMA TOO! AND SHE'S A FREAKING PROFESSOR (TEACHING ASSISTANT, BUT STILL!)

I don't need one, and I'll gladly sacrifice all my sleep after all the hard work that our beloved casts have poured for this show! (my poor babies losing sleep please stay healthy and safe Bogum-oppa and Yoojungie and the rest of the crew too!)

FIGHTING! :heart:

Thank you for your "DOCTORAL DISSERTATION" on the stand-out scenes in MDBC!

I also salute your professor for catching her  MDBC "syndrome"!

Edited by Tinkiebell
Quoting images.
  • Like 22

goodmorning all:mellow:,im still upset ,,im thinking on how to go to korea and tell the pdnim to abort their mission regarding the wedding...:cry:

nwei since its sunday and its our church day,will pray that the wedding will be cancelled and we all be viewing the CP will meet raon okie..Godbless all:)

• Like 17

18 hours ago, Jillia said:

He probably won't but he wrote the song Misty Road sung by Ben. So enjoy! :D

I really really like that song, he needs to release his version of it tho. T_T It would really suit his voice

• Like 12

For the preview, I kept trying to sort out the order of the scenes, here is my 2-cent thought:

All are flashback from the scene raon sawing soldier trooping into the village, then CP looking at Raon picture worrying, then CP begging BY help him to see Raon one more time. Meanwhile, in order to divert the pressure on tracing Raon, CP agrees to have the wedding so that BY and SY have more time to find out the truth of White Cloud gang.

Raon knows of the wedding plan, sadly ask Mommy to run far far away.

Back to the hugging scene in ep.14, it is the wedding night, Raon ask CP to forget abt her but CP promise to prove Raon innocent of White Cloud, ask her to trust in him and wait for him. Then CP managed to make the reunion scene become a criminal act of PM Kim where PM tried to assasinate the CP.

That comes the scene where PM Kim comes to return his possition to CP.

Edited: The twist for ep 15 that I want to see is: CP, BY and YS together find out the truth. Turn out that the King assasin 10 years ago is PM Kim's plan, not White Cloud gang. Raon's father gang purpose is just to take rice and food from corrupted officers to give to the poor. 

Gradually, all PM Kim's crimes revealed. 

Oh man, am I the only one daydreaming here ;(((.

My heart is still hurt too much.

• Like 19

Guest MaknaeC
10 hours ago, cloud92 said:

patiently waiting for the preview...:confounded:

thank u so much for the trans @MaknaeC I really like this PD, he's the biggest YoungOn shipper lol. Also all of his scenery aesthetic pics on his IG are gorgeous:heart:

He's a lighting staff of A-Team (there's A-Team and B-Team in Moonlight) ^^ And yes! He's the biggest YeongOn shipper and he really loves both Yoojung and Bogum. I'm sure he will be the first person that jump for joy if Yoojung and Bogum reunite in the future when Yoojung become officially legal (follow by me, I would jump for happiness like there's no tomorrow lol). 

Agree! His instagram aesthetic is quite a sight, not to mentioned he's also good in writing poems.

9 hours ago, yaishaj said:

Is it just me or ever since all the heartbreaking/angst started RaOn/KYJ is looking prettier and ladylike instead of a bubbly girl. I am loving the transition. :wub:

She is! And not only her appearance but her aura too. Exude a lady-like aura so much more, her lady-like aura is on its peak right now. It feels like she's being possessed completely by Raon. A young lady who changes because of love. 

7 hours ago, Jillia said:

Baek Ji Young's song "Love is Over" is pulling at my heartstrings.....

Now, you know what I feel lol. 

I love you Baek Ji Young, I love you and this song, still on repeat for the nth time. You are the Queen of OST for me. But it really left such a traumatic feeling inside my weak heart. Why that song always there in every heartbreaking moments? I know it fits well but....but....  :bawling: 

4 hours ago, cynkdf said:

Reveal hidden contents

Bae Soo Bin, my fave K-actor, had a scene with little Yoo Jung. But I think he flubbed his lines and had to repeat. All this while little KYJ was swinging her hands to and fro as if to say "Hmmm ... why can't Oppa remember his lines?"  

Spoiler

Yoojung still mentioned Bae Soo Bin until last year. She said he's one of her co-stars that left long-lasting impression on her, he also gave her a doll back then. I would love to see them reunite in the future ^^

this is my person, i dont permit it..... is that the first time CP uses that sentence? at apan thank video, bogum said i dont permit it. is that the same? as i didnt watch engsub or know korean so i was suprised that people was laughing at that sentence

• Like 10

39 minutes ago, KateSG said:

Omo omo, after seeing the "noise pollution" here again, how I wish soompi has a button called BLOCK, waste few seconds of my life. Over. 

@KateSG you can choose to "ignore user". Just hover your mouse (not click) over the person's profile pic and the options should pop up with ignore user option in  bottom middle section of the pop up. Then you can choose what things you would like to ignore from that user.

I generally just skip over those posts that are annoying to me, but I choose to do the ignore user function when it's the same person doing so, to help catching up with reading quicker :lol:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, lizzy23 said:

@KateSG you can choose to "ignore user". Just hover your mouse (not click) over the person's profile pic and the options should pop up with ignore user option in  bottom middle section of the pop up. Then you can choose what things you would like to ignore from that user.

I generally just skip over those posts that are annoying to me, but I choose to do the ignore user function when it's the same person doing so, to help catching up with reading quicker :lol:

Yay!!! Thank you very much.

• Like 8

On 10/8/2016 at 8:52 AM, JinyoungFox said:

no.. he just wrote a song for the OST.. hear his voice here, singing the ost he wrote, but unfortunately he refused to sing the whole song :(

Omg T_T it's my first time watching this. I knew that he wrote the song that's why I was hoping he was gonna have his own version of it. But it's sad if he doesn't want to. I think he's not gonna release any OST since Sandeul just released his solo and maybe he doesn't want the attention to be diverted to him. T_T uri Jinyooooung

PS Guys please give  listen to Sandeul's song, it's really good ^_^ (sorry for mentioning this here)

PPS *waiting for B1A4 comeback. B1A4 Fighting! ^_^

Edited by Tinkiebell
Quoting image/video
  • Like 13