[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

10 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

Watching that again and still can't catch that:D

Bogum part time sound man

237FC23357F72E93326037

ᴏᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ @odetoyouth0616 

@sara2908
This is the line they sing: (starting from the second half of the line)

눈을 감아도 그대가 보이네요
nuneul gamado
geudaega boineyo
I close my eyes but I see you

• Like 17

35 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@martina123. They couldn't hear what PD-nim said that's why Bo Gum repeated what he said. I'm really  glad PD-nim was able to phrase her for her acting in recent interview.  

Yoo Jung is gorgeously pretty and super cute even in girls eyes. No wonder Bo Gum thinks so too, when Yoo Jung was talking about her role as Ra On you can see Bo Gum nodding lol :D 

@MaknaeC Thank you, I feel same exactly. Yup, I'm girl ^^ 

Sorry? I meant I don't want to offend anyone is that wrong? 

Sorry too? wait I have to check it again 

44 minutes ago, febz said:

Oh so you dislike when people take your concern personally but it's fine if you take others concern as personally matter for you?? Okay *noted thank you chingu:D

Sorry have to quote my post again to check it

Hmm yep I don't wrote anything about you offend anyone too. I'm just notice what you trully want chingu :D. That's all & I do agree with you it's neccessary to not offend anyone here.

And please dont take it personally too because 

"I would be upset too if you take my concern personally"  Quote from you

I also will upset if you take my concern personally too dear chingu :D

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Yay, I got to see the BTS for episodes 13&14 before our power went out!! It's great to see the bromances for a change.. However, I feel that the MDBC production is holding out on us with our OTP.. Could it be that they're saving it for a special? Hmmm.. I truly hope so!!

It's past 1am where I am, so it's off to bed for me.  If I'm not here tomorrow, then our electricity really went kaput! :( Hope to be back by Monday in time for the episode 15 broadcast! Ciao, chingus! :)

Last one... Has anyone noticed that KYJ was the one playing with PBG's hat string beads' cord this time around? Those two... :lol:

Yes chingu! I have been watching it over and over:)Yah Those two....:blush:What state are you? there's one hr difference from Texas?

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Young-ah, what was that all about?

Isn't his hand imitating his hand gesture during the ep14 ending hug. He was hugging her and there was this small hand movement where he caressed her shoulder. So i think he was imitating that.

• Like 18

4 hours ago, Bambiina said:

NO .. this post is not about HY anymore .. I has taken an oath not to talk about her anymore :D

NO .. this post is not LY or PBG or The trip ... 

NO .. Is not about them .. or that drama

It's about me - being IMMORTAL ... MUAHAHHAHAHHAHAH  *Evi Laugh* .... MUAHAHHAHAHAH .. I CAN NOT DIE ANYMORE ..

I am no longer - I AM LEGEND ... but I AM IMMORTAL  ... 

I know it's unfair .. I know life is unfair .. it took me 14 years (Including my life here before the great soompi crash 2005 where we have to re-register and everyone start with 2005) ... 14 long years ... thousands of crazy post ... sweat ... laughter .. tears .. fought with mod ... fought with fellow soompiers (Those days are crazy, to think I fight for drama - isk isk isk - I deserved a medal - esp during Rain Craze time .. I was the defender of Rain?BI) ..  for me to come to this ..  you gals have no idea how many drama I defended .. how many character I willing to die for and sacrifice the possibility having stress ...  went trhough series of disorder .. post, pre disorder (pre- before the drama I anticipated start, post - after the drama I love ended) and FINALLY

Finally I kenot die ... I am among the immortal ... Wahhhh .. the feeling I can't describe .. what an achievement (pat own but) ... 

*pump fist to the air* ... Look world .. I made it ...  now - even if I want to die .. I kenot die .. I AM IMMORTAL .. Die Die I cannot Die .. no matter what

Sorry for the speech... this is my moment .. the highlight of my soompi life ... 

The mark of - Soompi true addict ... wakakakkakak wakakakakaka muahahhahah .. dayem laughing at my stupid joke .. you gals don't go around posting "Congrats Bambiina" ... spamming not allowed ..  

Just want to share with you gals my "achievement" .... remember no 'Congrats Bambiina" post ... I don't want to be the reason the thread closed ... not even in spoiler .. wakakakkaka ..

I am so confident eh .. yep .. I know you gals love me .. MUAHAHHAHAHHAH MUAHAHHAHAHA  ... I know .. OMG enough of me spamming the thread .. I am writing dear Pd nim a letter .. see ya gals around adiosssss amigossssss

yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Congrats!! That's a hard long years...14 years!!  lol fought with mod, I guess I was probably one of those batch too....hehe..those were the days when we thought that's the way to make a thread fun but  always being retricted, thus making the thread boring. Yes, get rid of your legend and refresh with your new image being with immortal. Your aging stops right here....immortal!! Please continue to bring laughter to this thread!! :) 

• Like 20

@pyoyong I am amazed at your drawing talent. keep it up chingu!! We have only 4 eps to go...please give us more of your drawings. We want more!! By the way, that fishing in the pond picture was classic. :D

I am not one of those to be on the roof. Put me on the ground. I am scared of heights. rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009 Remember to give me loads of grenade and the most lethal gun you can find. 

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

pyoyong's RAINBOW

To my Soulmate,

Despite knowing you for 12 episode or so, I feel like we have been destine together through this Soompi world. We have so many things in common especially in sense of humor department. And that my friend, is enough to determine you as my Soompi partner for life...

With all my heart I believed that this drama is one of The Greatest Korean Love Story of All Time despite many people may not think so.  And through this drama journey, I've met so many good people and friends that fill my joyful day with their own MDBC stories. My kindred spirit has been inspired with such amazing story that I can not express through words.  Therefore in this MDBC thread I want to express my feeling just like CP did to Raon.

our story......

My dear friend @Bambiina, wherever, whoever you are,

I shall block the Soompi wind for you,

I shall protect you with my Soompi Life,

I shall cover your ugly drawing and photoshop disaster with my limited talent,

I shall regard you as my other half in this Soompi World,

I shall cherish you as the most Valuable Friend in this Soompi Land.

And I shall make us a worthy successors of these bracelets

for being one of The Greatest Friendship in Soompi History

will you accept me? 

My name is pyo-Yeong...

P.S

So I have to add 40 something people on that roof huh ......wish me luck drawing that hahahahahahaha

@pyoyong

Oh soul sister I was so worried you might fall down the rail and hurt you head, where’s you cute amour?

We have been through a lot .. 12 episode is no joke .. We hand in hand slay  dragon, you single handedly slay the rumors (remember international crap thingy) .. and you always got my back.

MDBC has given us so much to look for … I became immortal because of MDBC and soon you will be a legend too .. now that you are superstar … I wait for the day we be immortal together gether and we will not die .. our fate are sealed .. though we can’t kiss on the lip like RO and CY .. we can kiss each other cheek and do chest bump …

I know between you and me, we cannot use word .. word is not enough to convey our feeling.. they day I accepted the ring, we are officially married girl .. till death do us part..

Since I am not good in photoshopping …  hope my hands can convey the feeling I have for you ..

I am going to wear the ring on the wedding day so I keep it save so it would be all brand new …

Spoiler

iNyDU53.jpg

• Like 24