[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

8 hours ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

Oh my gosh, that video was too funny! It left me in stitches! I especially cackled at the part where PBG was dressed up as a girl! :lol: Can he be any more adorable?? :wub: 

Thank you for sharing this, @Plummpychan! You made my day! :D

8 hours ago, febz said:

Aigoo it's already 1 am here and you gave this kind of video that will excite my byeontae soul??

Reveal hidden contents

I'm definitely taking you as my dongsaeng :wub:

@Earth2KatyD117 Kkkkk you're most welcome chingu~ya,  happy to share,  it cracks me up too to see how total PBG can act, so hillarious :w00t: 

@febz Ikr, our byeontae soul needs feeding afterall since Moonlight is as pure as gold :P, teehee, gomawoo for taking me as your byeontae dongsaeng unnie *hugssss :wub: 

• Like 13

25 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

Ahhhh thank you for this post!!! So it's really Yeong's ver XD I'm so looking forward to this one :wub::w00t::wub: HCY's voice is super amazing :rolleyes: @cynkdf :P I just updated the OST yoohooo :w00t:

@Grace1003 thank you for your beautiful post showing OST No: 10 (and 11 ) !

GbUHBpc2cBqUM.gif

Dear @_Nachan07 - great work updating the OST! In a grandmotherly (?)  way ....

U2BuLdCM8wYLK.gif

• Like 16

11 hours ago, plumblossom3 said:

Btw,  saw some filming pics over at Weibo. Raon is still in eunuch gear and there seems like there is going to be an interrogation scene. The crew were preparing that scene with the chair and stuff.  

The good news about this is that it means she stayed on in the palace despite knowing her true identity. She din run away from CP secretly. Yay!

• Like 23

30 minutes ago, Mei Lee said:

@Grace1003 I am beyond impressed by what you did. That is really PHD level!  It's like you chose mdbc as your thesis topic and pour your heart and soul into researching and analysing the use of hands in the drama.

This is no joke! Some of you need to be awarded professorship right now... albeit in mdbc studies. *Two Thumbs Up!!*

It's @stardust who wrote the thesis! She should take ALL the credit. I just reposted it in this thread.

• Like 16

40 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Kissing scene in a drama is like icing and cherry on top of a cake… a good cake is already delicious on its own with or without icing and cherry …. But icing and cherry make the cake more delicious (and beautiful except of course for those that don’t like icing/sweet thing – they can scrape it off)

I’m sure whoever watched MDBC – would know that CP and RO were in love wayyyyyyyyyyyyy wayyyy before CP kiss RO … :D ..  

A kiss does not say anything .. it can’t be a ‘tool’ to gauge love … you can kiss with no feeling at all  but Just imagine – CP did not kiss RO (eps 8) .. only touch her cheek .. then screen froze .. The End ..

The plot would not be affected at all… it would be as entertaining without the kiss (I lied) … but wouldn’t you feel something missing? Didn’t the kiss complete episode 8? And that kiss was just an innocent kiss (no lip movement at all) and yet the impact it has on us lasted for weeks … oh heck .. it will last for longer than that for some …

It became such a hot topic because …. We are pervert :D .. wahahaha naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh …  I believe if we only care about racy/kiss scene – we won’t be watching Kdrama …  

The truth is we are greedy … MDBC is entertaining enough with just the stares, the glares, the touches and the invisible sexual tension surrounding our OTP … but we are some greedy lot … we want more .. we want to be entertained more .. and seeing them kiss is some kind of closure … satisfaction I could not describe by words … (awwwwwwwww … ??? .. OMIGAH ???)

:P … I believe there is no real pervert here (except me .. muahahhahahahha) … with or without kiss we would love MDBC just as it is … the story will not be affected.. it will be just as great .. but a perfect kiss will make MDBC 1000X more entertaining and exciting … why settle for less when we can have more? (as for kissing scene – less is not more … wahahaha.. more is better (if done tastefully) ..

LOL :heart: your comment...:)

• Like 12

9 hours ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

True, there is a lot of love for the drama so we want to analyse it in depth. :grimace: For me, I believe the story is meant to be easy to follow and understand and that's the approach I'll be taking as I prefer spending time reliving the cute, funny, heart-tugging or tension-filled scenes between the OTP.

Yeah for me sometimes there is time to just enjoy the drama without need to analyse something .... just enjoy the story , acting , the scene, the ost , etc etc ... but sometimes also need to discuss it with others who has the same interest with us as well ... for me the good drama have a lot of aspect to share discuss etc ... if no one want to talk about it ... it means the drama is boring and don't have any appealing aspect for audience at all .. :P yeah that's my opinion .... btw , thanks for your replied friend :) ...

8 hours ago, moonlighsonata said:

I think Raon will tell him immediately because there's no sense anymore to hide the fact to CP as he will learn it eventually wether by himself or tru Teacher Dasan. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As per the pictures from Weibo. We need the Rebels to save RO this time . This is going to be a nerve wrecking scene to watch.

I hope the beautiful scenery from the staff's IG will not go to waste.It could be the hiding place of RO and where the  First night will finally happen.y es please!!!  :wub:

The writer and the director is so good in building the relationships of RO and CP. The sexual tension is so high that we Moonlighters are the one suffering from frustration. ( Sorry kids!)  

I need the upcoming OST as soon as possible. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the upcoming wedding . Because of Premier Kims threat to minister JO he will not push through the wedding but instead will go with  the flow . 

I hope the writer will make the bride selection as a competition that RO can participate . 

Ehm seems to see from raon character i dun think she will tell CP by herself that she is rebel's daughter ... unless CP asking her first ..... ehm maybe .... hahhaha but i dunno for sure :P

• Like 11