[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Thanks for all the recaps and stunning pics/gifs.

Yikes, what a cliffhanger!!! I'll have to watch the entire show later with subs, but how cute are those two!!!

When I saw the part where RO was waiting for LY---it looks like they were going to be out of the palace, I was thinking to myself...maybe they'll get married outside and keep it a secret and bam towards the end or something LY will introduce his 'queen' and it'll be the shock of the century and knock Premier Kim's (and his followers) hats off...lol....<being in my delusional world again...lol...

• Like 14

While waiting for CP sitting on the bench (almost the end of ep. 10) I'm in love with the way Kim Yoo Jun's sighing "a kid-like relieved" sweetly, patiently and prettily. And once CP's appears, she smile widely with her big eyes ..... OMO, Such a young love !!!

Where is Eddy Kim ost? Is there any? Or I'm afraid I became deaf watching Bo Gum - shi and Ra On this episode 10.

• Like 16

4 hours ago, jeonghyang said:

- Giddiness Overload -

101.gif

MPrPP0H.gif

It's amusing to see uri Ra-onah acting all giggly and so girly in here (she's never acted like this with CP before), and uri Lee Yeongssi can't help but smirk at her girliness!

These two are simply adorable!! cute-rabbit-emoticon-10.gif?1301940529

Mods ~ Joesonghamnida for re-posting this gif. I just had to to make my point across. Hope y'all understand. cute-rabbit-emoticon-16.gif?1301940532

• Like 24

15 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

On the contrary I think piggy-back is a very traditional ancient way of helping someone in need of a ride on the back....but modern Korean has found that this is a very well-liked tradition and put it into their dramas.  Just like c-dramas, washing feet for parents seems like a traditional filial thing a child would do for a parent so when it is done in modern days...it gets the wow effect like the piggy-back.

Another age-old courtship tradition is the hanky....that is another story...if it ever appears in any drama...I will share its significance. 

Thanks for the info. This is why I like this forum, there is a wealth of knowledge here, one gets to learn about the korean culture while watching a great drama with a large group of friends.

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, be99lle said:

Thanks for all the recaps and stunning pics/gifs.

Yikes, what a cliffhanger!!! I'll have to watch the entire show later with subs, but how cute are those two!!!

When I saw the part where RO was waiting for LY---it looks like they were going to be out of the palace, I was thinking to myself...maybe they'll get married outside and keep it a secret and bam towards the end or something LY will introduce his 'queen' and it'll be the shock of the century and knock Premier Kim's (and his followers) hats off...lol....<being in my delusional world again...lol...

This is the 10,000th post @be99lle! Yay! 

Good night, Moonlighters! Let us bask in the beauty that is MDBC!

• Like 22

Happy 500th page and also happy 10,000th post!! I have been busy for the past week but our Crown Prince and Ra On have been occupying my mind a lot. This week's episodes are purely awesome as usual and I am still in awe how the scriptwriter can amaze me everytime. It's so beautifully different from the novel but yet it has also kept the essence of the plot. Now it's another long excruciating wait for the next episode~ I can foresee angst coming but please don't let it linger for too long? We need more sweetness and cuteness between our Crown Prince and Ra On ah~ (still swooning over how Yeong calls her Ra On ah~:wub:)

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

RO tells LY to let her get down as they are approaching her quarters soon. LY tells her no, he wouldn't do that and tells her that they should go back to Donggungjeonjeon. RO then tells him that when they reach Donggungjeonjeon , he must let her get down then. LY says adamantly no, I won't put you down.

Hmmm!   Does this mean they did some hanky panky? lols :blush: 

• Like 16

Hot Damn Bogum:w00t: The moment he said Raon-ah~ just the way he said it sounded so intimate, so full of love like he's been wanting to call her that ages ago LoL! I'm so glad but also fearful for Raon's safety now that her identity is revealed. Poor Byungyeon, he's so conflicted whether to turn her in or to watch over her... And when Crown Prince spent time with the lil Princess was so cute! I like how she taught Raon's sign language to Crown Prince. I swear I thought he was praying at first LoL but he made it look so beautiful, Bogum has such graceful looking fingers eheh. 

Oh my the looks Crown Prince gave Raon in ep. 09 is so full of yearning, longing. Song Joongki, you better look out 'cause Bogum is about to outshine you:P;) Ugh Yoonsung's Grandpa is a hypocrite and a very greedy man indeed. Ahah the Princess has lost all her weight, looks prettier but agrees with her stuttering admirer - she looked warmer with plumper cheeks:) 

• Like 10

@moodypie Of courseeeeeee it's the dance pink mouse...scenery big-eyes-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif ahahahaa. I like Kim Hyung's back cheeks-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif. I look at the picture again & Kim Hyung looks so lonely in the picture :) I think that not only Raon, he should also be the one who needs to cry as much as he wants, & just let out his pain as much as he wants :tears: He's been through too much.

Kim Hyung looking lonely everyone gives him a hug :'(

Spoiler

CszkQ27VMAQGws_.jpg

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Having learnt that a wedding will be held at Donggungjeonjeon soon, a saddened RO sits under a tree as she recalls that night when she has told the CP about the mermaid princess story and the latter has remarked that it's a really sad story. Seeing the saddened RO, YS sits down beside her and tells her that every time when he sees her, he just wants to relax, take a break and laze around. Having learnt that RO has already heard about the CP's upcoming state wedding, he initially wants to pretend that he doesn't know about it but her face has already given herself away. YS then takes his leave as he watches her from a distance saying that "Have a good cry and I will always be by your side, waiting for you.

LY goes to look for his seon-saeng-nim and tells him to continue to remind him of his teachings and he also shared with his teacher that he really needs his help as he does not want to lose the woman whom he loves.

YS goes to look for LY and reminds him to pay more attention to the person who is always by his side as he adds that the person (referring to RO) already knows that the CP will be going through the state wedding soon but she acts nonchalant and pretends that she doesn't know a thing about it as she always maintains her smile. LY asks why is YS telling him all these so he replies that, "She is someone whom I like..."

OMG! I'm  now officially in love with you YS. :wub:

• Like 12