[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

4 hours ago, meifang89 said:

What kind of father is that:weary:

Yup.agree..plus he himself knws how incompetent he had been with his own arranged marriage..what makes he thinks that CP's arranged marriage will be any better? Haisshhh..please PD ni...since CP is potrayed as a smart prince, let him be smart all the way..

Btw..i missed the last few threads of comment..but anyone knw where i can get the link for the 2 special episodes with eng sub? I tried to find in my usual link but there was none..tqvm chingus..

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

TONIGHT EPISODE TITTLE #LIKE A FAIRY  TALE

Sounds interesting usually a fairy tales ends with a kissing scene of the princess and her prince charming can we expect another kissing scene bet LY&RAON? Expect an unexpected.let we see tonight 

no no, fairy tale always end with happily ever after, means married, have babies and the end! lol

• Like 11

1 minute ago, inna75 said:

Yup.agree..plus he himself knws how incompetent he had been with his own arranged marriage..what makes he thinks that CP's arranged marriage will be any better? Haisshhh..please PD ni...since CP is potrayed as a smart prince, let him be smart all the way..

The king just can think the easiest way to gain some power without thinking about his son happiness he's really dumb:expressionless:. He should just think gain himself power so he can protect his family and people there's no use if the CP gain little power but bound by his consort family like him, that just add more trouble for the royal family. That kind of power is not real, in the end the royal family still don't have any power it'll be power relay from one consort family to another consort family because that the source of the power:confused:.

kim hyung will he really protect Ra-on what will happen if everyone knows Ra-on's true identity and i guess CP wont be able to protects her will she leave the palace ? image.gif  please not now  she just started to as a woman....................image.gif

• Like 8