[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

8 hours ago, wen5471 said:

Interesting that K Will n Gummy both also sang on DoTs ost, my other fave kdrama n OTP of all time. Still shipping them.. Also coincidental that PBG n SJK r good frens n agency mates n both r enjoying great fame now. 

Anyone else thinks the food tasting scene was so cute n sweet? Both their expressions r so adorbs. One enjoying the food albeit sheepishly n the other enjoying looking at her enjoying the food. Aarrghh.. The feels.

I like that Ra-on ate without any reservation in front of Lee Yeong. Normally, correct me if I'm wrong, we girls do not want to pig out in front of the guy that we like (not until after you're married to him.. heh). The fact that Ra-on pounced on the food ravenously and finished every last bit (since she's clearly hungry) is a girl to be admired. :lol:

• Like 18

14 hours ago, Jillia said:

For @Earth2KatyD117:

As in regards of Ra On's and Lee Yeong's clothes in episode 1 - the red and blue attire. In my post on the costumes I mentioned that I thought it was interesting they chose those colors because they're the colors of Ying and Yang. Also red and blue have different meanings.

Red stands for passion, energy, friendship, love and obviously it's more associated with the feminine qualities. It's clear from the beginning: Ra On is a woman.

Meanwhile blue stand for intelligence, integrity, seriousness, health and power. Also male qualities.

So Ra On and Lee Yeong complete eachother from the beginning of the drama. The clothes in episode 1 make it clear. This isn't just the OTP but these two belong to eachother in every way.

@Jillia I may have missed your post about Ra-on and Lee Yeong's clothes. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.. Truly, you have a knack for deciphering things. Wish I have your kind of perception. :)

• Like 11

17 hours ago, cynkdf said:

"Has anyone ever thought that?" Yes - me! I see some similarity.  Like you, I am not attracted to his looks but Park Bo Gum I find much more attractive.

I was bracing for it, and I am glad that no LJS fan in this forum got upset and has thrown shade at me for what I said about his looks.. It is obvious that we respect each other's opinion and I am thankful for that.. We are all friends here fangirling. :)

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Proof that they're were ahead of filming... we haven't seen Ra On in this beautiful costume:

So KYJ wearing that costume is really from a future episode then.. They look happy. :) I'd like to think that it's from a BTS cut and PBG is teasing KYJ like always. ;)

• Like 18

5 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

So KYJ wearing that costume is really from a future episode then.. They look happy. :) I'd like to think that it's from a BTS cut and PBG is teasing KYJ like always. ;)

Maybe he see her as cool girl shes always one of the boys during the past interview according to kdy even yjg she very playful compare ksh more feminine

• Like 16

2 hours ago, salz said:

ehhhh what happen to Dururu/Fufufu wtv the name???????????

i would go hulk and ruin KBS if they don't release full studio version of this:angry:

@salz not to worry, KBS will definitely release Beige's OST - it's just a matter of time. Beige is an OST star, no way in hell they will miss her out. This is Beige's tweet about her OST :

Please spare a thought for me and other

Spoiler

Hwang Chi Yeul fans - the Korean media reported about his participation on 19 August (that's a month ago) and up to now, we haven't heard even a few seconds of his song  during the drama. I live in fear that for some reason it may never be released ..  so call me paranoid.

• Like 16

3 hours ago, salz said:

ehhhh what happen to Dururu/Fufufu wtv the name???????????

i would go hulk and ruin KBS if they don't release full studio version of this:angry:

LOL. I tried my best not to laugh, but I failed miserably.

hahhahahahha....

What a name you gave there @salz XD

1126.gif

• Like 17

Maybe it's because I am an older fan, I tend to analyse the actors more. It is interesting and rather sad that PBG, who lost his own mother when he was very young, chose as his first 2 lead roles in Reply 1988 and MDBC, characters who had also lost mothers they loved a great deal when they were young boys. I wonder if this is to honour his own mum. I am sure it must be painful for him as he acts as the CP missing him mum and then thinks of his own mother. Whatever it is, his family has done an incredible job of bringing him up. He is such a fantastic actor and person.

• Like 23