[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

13 hours ago, ricerascal67 said:

Park Bo Gum was chubby back then haha, so cute, they're all so cute.. i want to pinch those cheeks :)

Think it was the swimming (he was a swimmer in school) that did it for him! If i have a son im sending him for swimming lessons! ;)

• Like 9

This is just a conjecture I arrived at while re-watching the first few episodes. The three flower boys were childhood friends. Kim Hun was already a high level court official then. The king, the queen (CP's mom) and himself suffered during the uprising, leading to the death of the queen, the unstable mind and acquiescence of the king due to Minister Kim Hun's machinations. It could be gathered that he's threatened the life of the CP that is why the king is remaining quiet. He later steered things around, ensuring that his daughter would be made queen. The CP was still a boy then. I think it was floated around that Kim Hun was grooming Yoon Seong as the next king, given his power over the king and the court. The CP acted bratty to survive, but as Yoon Seong (YS) is a Kim and the grandson of the evil minister, this was what broke the friendship among the 3. Byung Yeon (Kim hyung) - also a Kim (maybe not related to the evil PM), remained with the CP, while Yoon Seong kept his distance from the CP. We do not know if he intentionally kept his distance from his friend to protect him somewhat from being targetted by his grandfather, and act nasty to the CP to keep the ruse up. In the later episodes he's been shown to help the CP even if its through Byung Yeon. OR maybe it was the CP who distanced himself from Yoon Seung because he's the enemy's grandson, which saddened Yoon Seung that is why he's cold towards the CP. It could be a misunderstanding. Maybe the CP thought that with the evil PM holding so much power, the rumor of him grooming and installing YS as the next king is true, which is what angered him, hence his animosity towards YS. Maybe he did not want to hear YS explain himself or the CP does not know if YS has political ambitions or none at all, and holding a minor position in the court just so he could keep an eye on things and help the CP somehow. When they were young he declared that he will be his friend's advisor when the CP becomes king, to keep him on the right path.

Just my two cents.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Ghademah AlEisa said:

Could you tell me the ending of every characters from the novel/webtoon? As I want to compare between the drama and them. In brief summary so you won't get tired. thank you in advance. 

@Ghademah AlEisaSure, I could! I've already PM-ed you, so that people won't be spoiled. But I suppose there must be some changes made to the characterization and storyline already. 

4 minutes ago, nrlfan4ever said:

This is just a conjecture I arrived at while re-watching the first few episodes.

@nrlfan4ever

Spoiler

I think you're mostly right there. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, PororoQueen said:

I am actually blame it on Ra On for kicking CP into the dung pit hahaha, I couldnt stop laughing seeing CP yelling at Ra On to get down on her knees and hands, her expression is priceless

So true...haha.But if she knows he's a CP, she wouldn't dare. When ever I reach this scene, I will laugh!

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, selenette said:

@Ghademah AlEisaSure, I could! I've already PM-ed you, so that people won't be spoiled. But I suppose there must be some changes made to the characterization and storyline already. 

@nrlfan4ever

Hide contents

I think you're mostly right there. 

Hello chingu, could you pm mee too on how the story is like in the web novel? Jeongmal 감사합니다!

• Like 5

i do hope that they are at least 3-4episodes ahead of filming.  But if they are really doing live filming, i hope the script is already completed, at least the flow of the drama is not compromise. I have read of dramas whereby the script for the next filming is only out just before the filming and quality of the drama affected. I'm praying very hard that it is not so for MDBC. 

I happened to chance upon in youtube for the english or chinese translation of the OSTs.. and this fan(Eileen Hsu) did a wonderful job of putting the english and chinese translation of the lyrics in 1 video.  She has done it for Gummy & Ben's song with scenes from the drama.  She did it for Sung Si Kyung song as well, though just photos of it, but it allowed me to focus on the english translation of the lyrics.  Not sure if it has been posted here before though. Let me know if it has been posted so that i can remove the link.  Sung Si Kyung has a wonderful voice.. even without the music, you can hear the melody of the song in his voice.  Gummy song was my favourite, but i have to say now that the more i listen to Sung Si Kyung song, the more i love it.  I'm not sure if i read it in this forum or another when they mentioned that HCY told his fans that his OST song is different from his past songs. I'm not really sure what he meant, but i like his husky Im Jae Bum type of voice.  And wonder if Park Bo Gum and his agency has agreed to the recording of 1 of the OST.  PBG can sing and being the main lead of the drama, he will be able to bring out the emotions and feelings in the song.  It has been quite quiet regarding this, i hope they are keeping it low profile so that they will surprise us in 1 of the episodes which i think will be towards the end of the drama.  

This is the video with English & Chinese translation of the lyrics for the song Sung Si Kyung sang, credit to Eileen Hsu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX3Qhq-EOeA

• Like 13

@chocolatepie many thanks for the link to the video of Sung Si Kyung's OST - fantastic to have English lyrics. Agree with you - I think SSK has a beautiful and soothing voice. Eventually, I hope the talented fans out there will upload videos of the MDBC OSTs with the MR (ie music recording) removed because that would make us appreciate the singers'  voices even more.  

It would be great if both PBG and Kim Yoo Jung could both  record an OST for this drama.  Two of the leads of another drama

Spoiler

"49 days"  released OSTs for their drama - Jo Hyun Jae and Jung Il Woo. So I certainly hope MDBC will get both their awesome main leads to sing for the show. :)

As for HCY,  yes, on 4 September he did talk to  his Korean fans about the OST.  This is the clip

Spoiler

of the video - shout out to his AWESOME Korean fans who filmed, uploaded and translated the video (03:20 to 03:52 he talks about the OST)

I too don't know what to expect really from Chi Yeul :)  because this naughty young man can change his singing voice .. from husky voice to this - duet with Baek Ah Yeon

• Like 10

14 hours ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Aigooooo......there he goes winking cheekily at God-knows-who and exploding many hearts....   I think he should be BANNED from winking....so toxic for our poor hearts!!!  :w00t:

Like when he winked saying to the Qing envoy (at the surprise ambush)  "I had a gift for you but I forgot" I died!!!! Hahah!! 

• Like 11