[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

23 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@pyoyong guilty... I already posted a comment in shipper thread...

BTS .. is as good as the drama ... I lost count to how many time I rape that replay button ...

he wiped off the saliva on both his lip an her lip... so I conclude ... they reaali  kiss.. not some the work of some super genius cameraman .. using some sort of camera angle trick to make it look real...

THEY KISHHH :D 

hold me bambii..I need something to lean on so I can walk properly....

WHAT when where?? OMG you traitor! GEEEZZ, I wish I can do that tooooooo *cry* ...I'm going to peek there now... dem it why do you have to mention this...you could have delayed after this BTS fever turns down abit!

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gooood morning Moonlighters, I woke up and immediately looked for the NGs. OTP is so cute, they look so close :wub:, no doubt with their sizzling chemistry.

My most 2 favourites laugh-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950516:

giphy.gif

Ahahahaha Yoo Jung was like 'Oppaaa, I can't breath run-away-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950run-away-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950 *run away*'

And this one :w00t:

giphy.gif

Ahahahah LOL at the caption: Bogum: ㅋㅋㅋ 'I don't know how to kiss....'.dummy-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508.  (me: are you sure you don't know?)

And does anyone know if  the full raw for today's special has been released yet?:wub:

The MDBC cast and crew have certainly given us wonderful BTS and NG moments that should tide us over until episode 9 comes on Monday (3 MORE DAYS OF WAIT!!! Yay!!). Kamsahamnida! Keep up the fantastic work that you're doing! May the show continue to shine brilliantly! :)

I was trying to sleep but I can't cause I keep thinking of our OTP wondering if they will have a happy ending. To me, Young and and Raon are not only a character of a drama that I love, to me they are alive at their own world (w-reference! Haha! Except not on a manga world). 

Then I read that someone already mention about the bracelet as a hint for a happy ending. It makes me happy and felt relieved for our otp. I also believed that through that bracelet scene, the writer is hinting that there is no way it will be a sad ending, as you can see, when Young grab the bracelet, Hayeon also grabs it (which at first I thought he might end up with Hayeon and that scene is hinting on that), but didn't she end up releasing the bracelet when she was surprised to see Young? That would only mean that, there is NO WAY she'll end up with him! Okay maybe a marriage ceremony will happen but rest assured that those will only bring angst for the story to make it more exciting and I can have a Raon-Yeong happy ending. 

15 minutes ago, kimyoojunglove said:

Plsssss can anyone tell me where can i watch the whole BTS and NG or the special episode...I just got home from school and when I open the MDBC forum there were so many post that i cant back read because the pages are so fast to moved... Plsss anyone badly want to watch it!!! :tears:

This is so beautiful .. I don't mean the scenery or the sun  or the background ... 

They looked so happy .. so close .. so at ease .. I hope their friendship last a life time ... I am very sure I will remember them for a long long time ..

FRIENSHIP IS BEAUTIFUL ... 

Rk2Tbly.jpg

wHY DO i FEEL LIKE CRYING???

Guest ireumimolla

@_Nachan07 and @kimyoojunglove FULL RAW can be watched here (check spoiler):

NG scenes and BTS:

KISS BTS and other BTS not in this vid: Check 'gurumi2016' on Twitter! Hope this helps :) 

EXPECTATION

11381250.gif

REALITY

11357698.gif

LMAO *he looks like scare with his own arrow

I think this scene was funny on drama, but more hilarious from NG with bogum laugh LOL

11368964.gif

(Credit to supersimpysimple)

Bogum aaa, i never saw you laugh like this before.. *please stop spread your charm everywhere, i might get heart attack, at young age :lol:

@pyoyong Yes, she looks really shy after deep kiss with bogum, i guess it was her first time doing kiss scene :wub: and she was indeed lucky, getting her first kiss scene with handsome actor in her popular drama :D 

11339289.gif

*i notice yoojung really shy, because she was smile with NERVOUS in her face, after kiss and he touch her cheeks

i once said here that it would be wonderful if LY hug RO at this particular scene (ep8). idk, but the timing feels just right for a hug.(i keep on imagining it in my mind and going crazy about it!!)

tumblr_odhxcoQYBJ1u89bdco4_400.gif

and here we got the BTS vid..

showing that PBG SUDDENLY HUGS KYJ. (i just died at that moment!)

That honestly so unexpected of BG to hug YJ suddenly. even YJ surprised by that sudden attack. 

OMG! that sudden hug are even better than what i've been imagining! the feelsssss~~

tumblr_odl7cvSk3A1u89bdco5_400.gif

YJ's "What are you doing?! You surprised me!" are so effin cute! she's so surprised by that sudden attack (hug).. hahaha.. i know i will too.. GOSH.. just look at that smile on BG face!! it's like a proud smile.. ahahhaha..he's so playing with my heart.. i cannot..it's look like a face saying 'yup..i've been wanting to do it, finally i done it' smiling face. LOL.. really.. that scene in ep8 really calls for a hug.. see even BG thinks so.. LOL... xD goodness!! the feelsss~ 

@_Nachan07 is that what the caption says during the BTS kiss scene? I.e. bogum said he doesnt know how to kiss? Hahaha i think i know what he meant by that. They probably were trying to do a kiss which is acceptable for a minor...so he doesnt know how to do it to make it good but at the same time acceptable? LOL

I was trying to photo shop KYJ face into the moon and my son happen to walk by..

Son : What are you doin mom?

Me : Photoshopping .. I want to insert this girl face into the moon ...

He laughed like a loon clutching his stomach ... He went to his room still laughing away...

I know my photoshopping skill is a bit 'outdated' but ... I am his mom .. can he just pretend?? 

Anyway .. any good soul out there that has nothing better to do? Wanna help me?

mImwJne.jpg

2 hours ago, mellinadear said:

All of this applies to my split personality about her...

Wannabe Prince Bo Gum Wife

1a70

KMUSE: You bug me because you exist.  Get lost.

CLKYTTA: I’m conflicted about this character.  I like how she speaks her mind and goes after what she wants.  I don’t like that she’s a real contender to be Mrs. Prince Bo Gum.  I need her to give up easily and fall for our second lead.

DRAMA GEEK: Kmuse and I had a long conversation about this character. She hasn’t done anything wrong. She’s pretty cute in her attempts to catch the prince’s eye. I mean, who can blame her for falling so hard for Prince Bo Gum? She has good chemistry with second lead, and I love the comical scenes she has with the princess. I know that her existence means that she could (and probably will) be married off to the prince. It’s just an unfortunate part of our lead being the crown prince. He doesn’t get to decide who he marries, but so far this character is just fun for me to watch. It might also be because I like this actress. (KMUSE: I realize it is not her fault I never want to see her again… but the fangirl heart wants what it wants.  I need her to not throw extra stress onto my OTP romance.  I promise to support this actress in her next role, but for now I need her to go on a long 8 episode trip.)

KdramaJen: I am also conflicted.  I think the actress is doing a fine job.  I didn’t love her character in Cheer Up, but I thought the acting was great.  I am quite sure I would enjoy her character in this drama if she was not trying to worm her way between our OTP.  She is smart and sassy, and I usually like that.  I just think she is no match for Ra On and the chemistry she has with Puppy Prince.

Archived