[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

17 hours ago, spidy08 said:

Morning chingus!!!

I just read in 1 of the website that CP's wedding preparation will be underway and he would be wondering why Raon isn't visiting him!! Oh no!! Not that irritating, selfish woman!

I'm alone maybe but I love the wedding plot. It will bring a lot emotions that will strengthen our lovebirds bond. They will become really unseparatable after this. And this marriage will be able to give to CP more power for a regent prince. He will need to has it. RO is/will be in real danger and need to hide her from the palace and he has to protect BY too and Hongs against the Kims. He needs a powerful wife behind his back to battle against the Kims. Although I think the Kims have too much power so the CP has to seek another way against them after the marriage. Something top secret something unvisible something more effective rathen than being a powerless puppet king with only enemies.... And he needs to separate from his weak father to being independent to be able to act strong with  BY and Hongs.... (this is my theory, not from the webnovel, I just try to figure out what would be nice to our lovely couple and us, of course :D)

'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds' enemies B1A4's Jinyoung and Park Bo Gum smile for Chuseok greeting

By elliefilet 

B1A4,Jinyoung,park-bo-gum

Though they play adversaries on KBS drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds', B1A4'sJinyoung and Park Bo Gum are the best of friends when cameras aren't rolling.

On September 15, KBS shared the above photos of the two handsome actors, who are both vying for the affections of Kim Yoo Jung's character on the show. Jinyoung and Park Bo Gum are a welcome sight for sore eyes as they smile and give a thumbs up. 

Jinyoung had a message for viewers, saying, "With the perfect and too kind Park Bo Gum. Seja and Yoonsung actually get along. Everyone, please have a good time on Chuseok with your family."

Are you enjoying Jinyoung and Park Bo Gum's dynamic on 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-enemies-b1a4s-jinyoung-and-park-bo-gum-smile-for-chuseok-greeting

B1A4’s Jinyoung And Park Bo Gum Are Friendship Goals Personified On Set

Spoiler

Their characters might still be working out how they stand as friends in KBS2’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” but these actors prove that they’re much closer in real life.

In a photo he uploaded on September 15, B1A4’s Jinyoung warmly has his arm around his co-star Park Bo Gum as they happily smile for the camera.

Along with the affectionate shot, he writes, “With the perfect Bo Gum who’s polite to the point of being too polite. The crown prince and Yoon Sung actually have a good relationship… hahaha”

Jinyoung also sends his wishes for the Chuseok season, and says, “Everyone, have a happy Chuseok with your families and eat lots and lots of delicious food~~^^ (but be careful not to get a stomachache).”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/15/b1a4s-jinyoung-park-bo-gum-friendship-goals-personified-set/

I think that's really a bit of a mistake in the editing department because in the preview Byung Yeon goes to Lee Yeong and tells him he needs to go somewhere quickly.

@JilliaIn the preview, I don't recall seeing that scene. I just watched the preview again and I can't find it. Do you have a link to the one you saw?

20 hours ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

I think it would make the story a lot more complicated if he knew too early. I'm happy with the way things turn out.. I've always thought it more touching if he loves her despite thinking she is a man rather than because he knows she is a girl.

Sorry for the late answer, I read it at the morning and answer it, well, instead of sleep :D

I wanted to ask from everybody who think this way... but why so important that the prince loves his eunuch without knowing his girlish side :D I understand that it proves his unconditional love towards her.

But lets see it from the other side. He loves her for her/hisself, yes, but if he would knew her identity from the begining he would never have fallen in love with her just because his eunuch is a she. CP lives in the palace with a lot beautiful women. He and RO would be friend only too or neither it.  There is that beautiful dancer giseng who fell in his embrace, but our prince just rolled his eyes. He isn't mesmerized by girls easily just because they are close to him. 

But if he knew her identity earlier it would have given us a lot of funny scenes by our sassy, impudent, cheeky but smart, intelligent and lovely, affectonate prince. I just sorry for the gone possibility. :)

I hope I could write my opinion well 

4 hours ago, valsava said:

Sorry for the cut...

@andreasofia16  Hey how are you glad you could join us it's been a while how are things going with you.. Looking for some more fun times with you.. Missed You..

@valsava, hi! Nice to see you here. I missed you too. Everything is fine with me, I hope everything is fine with you too. I'll try to visit this thread frequently. See you around, my friend. :)

30 minutes ago, parmma said:

Their characters might still be working out how they stand as friends in KBS2’s “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” but these actors prove that they’re much closer in real life.

In a photo he uploaded on September 15, B1A4’s Jinyoung warmly has his arm around his co-star Park Bo Gum as they happily smile for the camera.

Along with the affectionate shot, he writes, “With the perfect Bo Gum who’s polite to the point of being too polite. The crown prince and Yoon Sung actually have a good relationship… hahaha”

Jinyoung also sends his wishes for the Chuseok season, and says, “Everyone, have a happy Chuseok with your families and eat lots and lots of delicious food~~^^ (but be careful not to get a stomachache).”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/15/b1a4s-jinyoung-park-bo-gum-friendship-goals-personified-set/

I really hope that in the next episode or so, we will know what happened between Lee Yeong and Yoon-sung. What has caused for their friendship to go awry? It's evident during the flashbacks that they used to be close when they were little. Since Yoon-sung's return to the palace, CP has acted coldly towards him in all of their interactions, and yet Yoon-sung seems to not hold any ill-feelings toward CP. So what do y'all think happened? ( •́ ⍨ •̀)

23 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Tomorrow, we get to see the BTS of all episodes. So excited. 

Hopefully, they will add new ones and not those that we've already seen.. Would loooove to see the BTS of Lee Yeong and Ra-on's first kiss:kiss_wink:

I read this in an article:

The 18-episode drama is a TV adaptation of a popular web novel based on the life of Crown Prince Hyomyeong. The crown prince, who ruled the Joseon Dynasty from 1827-1830 after King Sunjo's health deteriorated, is known to have pursued different political reforms before dying at the young age of 20.

During a promotional press conference held at Times Square in western Seoul, director Kim Sung-Yoon said "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" intended to show a more contemporary message than unveiling a political one, Yonhap News Agency reported. He added, "Our focus was on creating a romance that's pretty and charming but also sad. There's no grand metaphor."

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/155131/20160828/moonlight-drawn-clouds-star-park-bo-gum-reveals-song-joong.htm#ixzz4KMfpsW2z

Basically they want to create a chick-flick historical romance which is sad but ends with a happy ending. What do you guys think?

On 2016. 09. 14. at 2:32 PM, Bambiina said:

I am peeing in spender laughing .. bwahahahahhahahhhaha.. wahahhahahah ..

it's look like it .. jillia you and me .. 

Should we discuss about crown princess wannabe? .. Ewwwwww... I am trying so hard to keep off the 'grass' .. I deal with it when the times come ... that's my motto .. .. hmmm should we discuss .. more bedscenea? That would make us look like very lameeeee soompier .. not classy ...

I wonder if I ever get to see PBG .. six pack?? Does he has a six pack? 

WHy no one has any question that I could reply to?

BTW - I am waiting for that 80 dgree plunge too @yuuinokokoro ... .. Drama without drama in it is not a drama .. we need to cry our eyes out  ... PD nim bring it on .. I want to cry ..but please no one die .. not my prince not my eunuch not my guard and not my ys .. you can kill the others I'm fine with it

Well... at 1:04

But I suggest the full video. Really! :D

Hello moonlighters,

Gosh! Tgif...it's 7 in the morning n the first thing I did was to check this forum. I slept 3am stalking  n here I am once again wide awake..guess m super excited to watch the special episode later this morning..whew! See, what this drama had me into,  a walking dead zombie !!!..

Ve a gr8 day n gd luck to those who would be watching the  'special episode' later..As for the rest, stalk the forum for updates..:blush:

giphy.gif

• FJPCrPT.gif

imaJLCw.jpg

Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung top drama actor brand value

By jubilantj  
Spoiler

kim-yoo-jung,park-bo-gum

Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung have placed first and second place in The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation's monthly drama actor brand value index for the period spanning from August 13 through September 14. 

The Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation serves to quantify Hallyu stars and their so-called 'brand' or reputation value mainly through consumer behavior. The analysis creates the brand index by weighing several categories including participation, communication, media, community, and social indices.

Park Bo Gum placed first for the past month, recording 6,998,700 for participation index, 2,128,320 for media index, and 3,246,008 for communication index for an overall brand value of 12,373,028. 

Kim Yoo Jung's total brand value was recorded to be 8,325,552, with a 4,802,600 participation index, a 1,697,472 media index, and a 1,825,480 communication index. 

The two actors' high rankings come as no surprise as the two are currently starring in the popular historical romance drama 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.' 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/park-bo-gum-and-kim-yoo-jung-top-drama-actor-brand-value

Archived