[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

54 minutes ago, moodypie said:

It definitely looks like the Kim minister is behind the death of the mother.

edit :

@JilliaSo agree with you on your other post on the possibility of Raon's father could be siding CP's mother. We know that CPs mother is down to earth, and humble. She looks like a person who would think of the people of joseon's welfare. 

Now I have a question...did CP's mother died before or after the riot?

I'm also beginning to wonder what is the conflict between CP and YS. I still can't figure out this.

I would think PM Kim is behind the death of LY's mother so that his daughter can become queen. 做贼的喊捉贼 (trans: A thief crying, “Stop, thief!”)

If I recall the details correctly, the riot happened 10 years ago (mentioned a few times, at least once by KBY's stealth boss and once by King's eunuch) whereas LY's mother passed on 7 years ago (he was telling Consort Park to let him console her just as she did for him 7 years ago, which was probably when his mother passed on, because they were both in mourning clothes in the flashback).

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

It's quite amusing that with all the sword fighting that transpired in episode 8, you will never find a single drop of blood smeared on the swords of Lee Yeong and Byung-yeon.. I take it that it's too gruesome for the Korean audiences' taste? :huh:

But in Moon Lovers, there's blood on Wang So's sword nearly every time, even if there's only 1 slash made...

No bashing please, I watch and like both shows. Just find the contrast hilarious :lol:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, thea2410 said:

The moment of truth! finally he knew~ phew~ :wub:

:wub: LY's smiles when he finally knows that his mongmongie is actually a girl :

that smiles of his make me smile like crazy too. it's so precious! his smile are so contagious! 

ahhhh~ i'm so in love with the character (uri LY) and also PBG! :wub:

tumblr_odgbwjUYUl1u89bdco3_400.gif

his smile .. so melting. he must so happy

CP: thanks GOD. i'm fall in love like crazy with a woman not a man

• Like 12

On 9/10/2016 at 2:05 AM, _Nachan07 said:

I'm sorry this quote still not blank yet ... I'm so sorry

AND ....

KYAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HE KNOWS RAON IS A GIRL KYAKKKKKK ...

I can't tell my heart to calm i can't,i just can not to squishing screaming rolling to the left and right!!!!

Everytime our CP smile, i can not help to zone out or close my eyes imagine he is staring at me i will melted into his laser eyes kyaaaaaaa ...

And is it shin kyung's voice??? That song is really good, I'm dying to hear full song!!!!!!

Then the part when Raon put the cloth on CP is really sweet overload, i can't wait Raon help CP with her wearing beautiful hanbok, don't forget bracelet couple is so beautiful i do want one

And the good news is the rating is over 20% yuhuuuuuu we can see them held fansigning *dancingdancing*

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

It brought to mind that saying " Anywhere is home as long as you are there" RO now knows the warmth of the CP's embrace and felt the tenderness of his kiss and experienced the safety of being able to lean on his shoulder.  I realize she is stronger and endured more than I know and maybe it's because I am a woman too.  But as I watched her looking at CP and later remembering his kiss and touching her lips.  Even watching him with JHY peeping through the trees my hart hurt for her.  When you haven't tasted love or had its warmth wrapped around you.  Life is hard enough but after you have like in RO's case now how hard would it be to stand and have to watch someone else take that from you...  Maybe not completely but still you all know what I mean...  I guess i could put my fairy wings on and hope it could go a different direction I guess only time will tell...

Totally agree. When you have experienced something good only to lose it, the pain is way more than never having it in the first place.

If RO never knew LY liked her but believes it's merely one-sided from her, it would have been easier for her to witness the wedding and whatever that follows, or leave the palace. But to have experienced being loved by him, and then to go through the "inevitable" would be much more painful.

• Like 16

this thread is moving at the speed of light, i can't even begin to backread.

just watched raw of ep9, pls bear with my inaccurate impression. i will backread all the recaps later.

* when CP found out RO is a woman, *happy dance* HE KNOWS.

* am esp touched when CP gave Eunuch Ma and Sol Hee (??) the letter, guessing here that he is giving them permission to leave the palace and live as couple. happy tat we have another happy couple who now know each other hearts. 1st happy couple is king and suk ki (to me) when they resolved the misunderstanding.

** on the side note: who is gonna take care of our princess???**

* CP shopping for bracelets (destiny/marriage?). dun understand a single word of the sale. BUT i was literally screaming when HY also pick up the bracelet. and then followed CP to the sword fight.

***sorry, she is gonna play a major role in the palace but my eyes are only for OTP. ***

* garden CP meet HY. ahhhhhh....... just want to hug RO.

* library scene when RO asked CP if he ever love a woman and CP answered yes (preview). then RO's eyes just filled with tears and the things she said. man, it just breaks my heart to see her and CP's expression from yup i am in love to how can i explain that i know you are a girl. again, me asking him to go go go chase after RO and tell her YOU KNOW SHE IS A GIRL.

* ending scene. CP giving RO the bracelet and letting her know he knows she is a girl.

dun wan to see CP and BY distance from each other, their bromance need to survive this. personally i see ep8 laying the groundwork for the political showdown, perhaps Teacher Dasan will aid CP to consolidate his/royal family stand against the evil faction (namely Premier Kim & Co.).

sorry where for eng subs???

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, limitedsin25 said:

I'm sorry this quote still not blank yet ... I'm so sorry

AND ....

KYAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HE KNOWS RAON IS A GIRL KYAKKKKKK ...

I can't tell my heart to calm i can't,i just can not to squishing screaming rolling to the left and right!!!!

Everytime our CP smile, i can not help to zone out or close my eyes imagine he is staring at me i will melted into his laser eyes kyaaaaaaa ...

And is it shin kyung's voice??? That song is really good, I'm dying to hear full song!!!!!!

Then the part when Raon put the cloth on CP is really sweet overload, i can't wait Raon help CP with her wearing beautiful hanbok, don't forget bracelet couple is so beautiful i do want one

And the good news is the rating is over 20% yuhuuuuuu we can see them held fansigning *dancingdancing*

Ahahaha yeah he knows XD I hope you enjoyed the first part of my quote though.:P:P:P:P:P Here's the OST for you:)

• Like 9

On 8/30/2016 at 8:17 PM, Grace1003 said:
30 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

ENG SUB OUT EPISODE 8 !

let me enjoy paradice for one hour ❤️

Edit: feel free to ask website link :) *i will send link on your PM

meeeeee.... pleaseee share the link with meeee... thank a lot chinguu....

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

ENG SUB OUT EPISODE 8 !

let me enjoy paradice for one hour ❤️

11348014.gif

Edit: feel free to ask website link :) *i will send link on your PM

Can you send to me the link please...thans a lot

• Like 4

I think it is going left and it goes right

I think it will go around and it eagerly goes straight ahead

When I think it will retreat it attacks

This is our Moonlight drawn by Clouds

Episode after episode the story doesn't dwindle

It allures and seduces with poetic imagery

It makes us feel, emote... completely thump our hearts

A imaginary place where we meet and rejoice

This piece of moving art ...have brought us here

People with different minds but unified in our love ...for

This is my thoughts after watching episode 7 and 8. _〆(。。)

• Like 14

SUNG SHI KYUNG – FONDLY, GOODBYE (다정하게, 안녕히) MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS OST

Even if thoughts of you just pass by faraway
I would toss and turn for many nights
So to say that I’m alright is wrong
Because I’m not alright
So again today, I’m sorry

But really
If you take yourself away from me
Would that really be me?

Days and nights without you
Endlessly connect
That means that I have to breath
Without the air that is you
Love that clearly sparkled
And all of you is scattering
It hurts but goodbye

If I suddenly remember your laugh
I wouldn’t be able to do anything for a while
Time is building up
The moonlight is on your shoulders
And we have stopped like that

But for me
Outside of your world
I don’t think I can last a day

Days and nights without you
Endlessly connect
That means I have to endure
Without the comfort that is you
Love that was clearly engraved
And all of me is breaking, is disappearing
It hurts but here’s a warm goodbye

If you take yourself away from me
I won’t be me anymore
All of us that clearly sparkled
It’s scattering
My love
I hope you will always be well

POPGASA

• Like 14

Yeah, I can't get enough of the episodes...lol...it amazes me every time. I actually like how LY reacted to RO being a girl. I was glad he didn't overly react or confronted her then and there and made a big deal out of it. I was surprise he didn't mention it to her or give her a hint that he knows :) , over all I like how they did the revelation to him. I thought it was also great that it wasn't awkward between them after the kiss and that LY didn't make it that way. 

I wonder how BY will treat RO now that he knows who she is (hopefully no big difference besides being protective) and if RO knows about her family background or why her mother even made her wear boy clothes and act like a boy. Wah, too many more things to reveal, I can't wait. 

Not looking forward to a wedding, but if it has to happen then let it, hopefully it will bring/make LY and RO's love stronger, Of course theres going to be trials and struggles for them. 

Now off to replay all episodes until Monday...lol..my poor replay button....:lol:

• Like 13