[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Omg...totally so unexpected that there'll be kiss scene for tonight episode. While carrying my 2 months old niece one my hand trying to make her sleeping...i was almost screamed when i saw the kiss scene...*OMG* I totally *LOVE LOVE LOVE* it. I can't take it when Seja Choa looked at her deeply...like a man who deeply fall in love...aaaaaarh! Park BoGum......>< 

BTW when there's a scene RaOn's neck was grabbed by Eunuch (can't remember his name, the one liking princess' maid). Kim Hyung tried to touch RO's neck. Probably to check if her throat is okay or no. Then suddenly CP appeared and stopped him. Because if normally guy will have adam apple, but RO doesn't have. I'm just thinking the possibility of CP stopped kim hyung, because he afraid he will realize that RO doesnt have adam apple? ---> not sure abt this..just my theory...and may not be true...

Not sure suddenly across in my mind, there's possibility CP already know RO's identity as a girl but pretend that he doesn't know so he can keep her by her side. Because if her identity is revealed as a woman, probably he can't always meet her often? (this is just my guess...^^v)

ps. sorry this question maybe off topic but im curious if anyone know why i can't find 'moonlight drawn by clouds' ost in itunes store? I'm apple music subscriber too, but i can't find the ost...while the other drama OST have..

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, denarvie said:

@alekaonu Hi.....the lovely moderator, :):lol::D

I sometimes lurk in many threads just to what happen and can't really post a lot of things but this drama just wakes up the inner fluttery feeling of KDrama, IDK, they do everything right for me and honestly I find it actually quite a charm if he kissed her just because he likes her, 

it's like the old Reply 1997, he just likes him and even confessing, I like that the scene plays slowly and she even closes her eyes, it seems like whatever the gender is, they both consent, 

what happen next? Idk but I feel really worried, kiss scene in ep 7 and we have Joseon political theme behind, I am afraid they gonna pull some sad story, like a rebellion and they both, get thrown outside the city, the people thought the crown prince is dead or something, 

at least he kissed her 1st than like having the arranged married we knew will probably come up, It's like I am so easy to please...haha

Kim Hyung is trusted guard that honoured a bro code, I think that's what Crown Prince think about him, 

also, Kim Hyung likes the ceiling more than the ground and Ra-On can't fly that high

Hi @denarvie chingu :lol: I'm no longer a mod. I'm just one of the ordinary members now :). Do you also lurk in threads like me? :w00t:

Chingu, let's meet here again tomorrow for Ep8 ok? yaksuk?

• Like 3

Ok I'm pretty sure he knows. In the preview it seems like RN asked him if he likes a girl and LY confidently answers yes there is and its a pretty lad. Well...well...well... RN of course thinks it is Hayeon, but men you're so gullible, he kissed you already. IT IS YOU RN, IT IS YOU!!!

• Like 12

so for the preview, 

the CP will face some political problem again, maybe the minister doesn't want to attend the court? (just my guess)

CP suspicious of byung yeon and stated how he really trusted him, 

The other girl (I forget her name) said she can't live and CP helps (seriously girl he is a nice guy, you would have expect him to behave like that)

Raon asked if he ever love a woman and he answers yes, a very beautiful one . . . . and that smile with that locked gazed just means "It's Youuuuuu" yup he knew it, but he probably didn't what to do about her identity, 

this maybe kinda foolish idea because it would make the scene not looked good so I hope for a fan mv that will give "it's you" song background for that scene, whatever song it is, from Super Junior to other OST, cause that exactly my cheesy feeling describe it to my brain

• Like 10

1 minute ago, mannequinstar12 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

based on preview ep 8 : HE KNOWS IT ALL ALONG!!! YOU PRINCE JJASSIK!!!  

He is trying to tease her and it's cute to see this rascal playing on her. Hahahaha, he is a needy :D 

for people in South Korea especially in Kyung Joo, i hope everyone doesnt get hurt :( 

earthquake is worst disaster that i ever had in my life since i used to live in Japan for four years straight  

• Like 10

While watching the performance, LY is reminded of what RO has shared with him earlier about not denying the feelings even if they can't be realized.

The Empress has captured RO so LY comes to her aid. LY tells Kim Hyung to help a kneeling RO to get up but the Empress forbids him from doing so saying that all the palace ladies/maids are also the Emperor's women and gives RO a tight slap on her face. Having done so, she kept looking at LY wanting to see his reaction. LY starts laughing aloud all of a sudden saying that isn't this just the story of a palace maid and a eunuch, why is there a need for the Empress to be so angry and to kick up a big fuss. He laughs it off and jokes that he too can also find a palace maid and get her to carry his baby too. His words greatly infuriate the Empress as he helps RO to get up. Both the Empress and the CP are looking at each other with daggers in their eyes and the CP forewarns the Empress not to lay a hand on RO again or this will only make things worse.

After the CP has taken his leave, the Empress remarks that look which LY gave earlier isn't the expression of a CP looking at his eunuch but rather the look is that of a man looking at a woman.

• Like 21

Just now, Yippeuni said:

oh I can't help to not comment .... but how come today's princes are amazing 

I LOVE LEE YOUNG KISS HER

pink mushroom 009pink mushroom 009pink mushroom 009pink mushroom 009pink mushroom 009pink mushroom 009pink mushroom 009pink mushroom 009pink mushroom 009pink mushroom 009pink mushroom 009pink mushroom 009pink mushroom 009

Yaaaaa, me too

but one question, how can you manage your time to watch two drama in same slot time ? Hahahaha

the way Yeoung kissed her was magical. Favorable and gosh, i believed for myself, i was giddy for seeing a beautiful kiss like that. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Hi @denarvie chingu :lol: I'm no longer a mod. I'm just one of the ordinary members now :). Do you also lurk in threads like me? :w00t:

Chingu, let's meet here again tomorrow for Ep8 ok? yaksuk?

@alekaonuaah you always the lovely mod for me . ..  :blush:

I sometimes lurk to know what happen cause that's the thing I usually do in my break time, it's fun to see some fanart and funny quote here and there, 

I'm late come to the thread today but I probably come tomorrow, sorry that I can't promise you to be on-time but I'll be here, 

yaksuk!!! :smile::thumbsup:

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I think sleeping in the same place as bro kim is safer than sleeping amongst the eunuchs...  Bro Kim is CP's best friend and his bodyguard.

Does the CP the one who make her sleep with that ghost house? I think I missed that part... he doesn't want Kim Hyungie to touch Hongs neck because he's a possessive CP but then he let them sleep with one roof... ok I think you're right it's safer to let your girl sleep with your best man rather that sleep with eunuchs...Based on that I'm pretty sure he knows she's a she... 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

Forget about it haha. He already lost count breaking the rules. The last rule he broke was kissing her. Kissing his eunuch xD 

@ruzikie  I think the prince may have known RO was a girl when they feel in that hole..He may have started to question her gender then helping her to become a Eunic could have been to confirm his suspiciousion

• Like 6