[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys While re watching episode 4 , i formed a small hunch. I think Crown Prince got to know  Hong Sam-nom is a girl in Episode 4 ,where he put her in his bed to sleep. When HSN get startled by  Eunuch Jang coming to the room, price say ' You get scared easily for a boy'. What do you guys think ? Sorry for my bad English. 

I feel that YS is so pitiful. His heart is in his eyes. What is it with the SL finding out the identity of the girl and being all protective?

vlcsnap-2016-09-11-18h24m35s308_zpspexll

I echo a lot of sentiment here and hope that HY will not go down the evil route. Again, one evil Queen is enough. 

PS. Politically, it would be strategic for the CP to marry HY. Her family is strong enough to stand up to the Prime Minister. The PM wanted to arrange a marriage between YS and HY for more power. But if CP marries HY, the PM will have an adversary who can stand up to him. 

15 hours ago, 8mel said:

That's cool to know. He's the most trusted and funny one so far. It was cute how he tried to protest when LY wanted to get his eunuch's attire and he understood with just a mischievous look from him. LOL :joy:

@8melI know right!? I love that scene. Perfect comic timing and just the right amount of bashfulness and cringing.

1 hour ago, msuri25_stv said:

Hi Guys While re watching episode 4 , i formed a small hunch. I think Crown Prince got to know  Hong Sam-nom is a girl in Episode 4 ,where he put her in his bed to sleep. When HSN get startled by  Eunuch Jang coming to the room, price say ' You get scared easily for a boy'. What do you guys think ? Sorry for my bad English. 

Think that would be too premature in the story for him to know and would actually give a different dimension to all his actions since then and kind of spoils the deliciousness of his befuddlement with regards to his feelings for Sam Nom ("The audience knows but the protagonist does not" kind of enjoyment). Remember when he suspected Sam Nom was the dancer and saw her inkstained fingers from holding the paintbrush, he actually thought to himself, "What was I thinking?". I believe he was just feeling affection for a friend at that point.

I saw this scene from trailer, and this is one of the main reason i watch love in the moonlight (beside main couple as my favorite) LOL

11315946.gif

More close up raon on screen (Credit to latikaskingdom) On spoiler:

Spoiler

11273962.gif

11280106.gif

11323117.gif

11317997.gif

Credit to kdramagif

11335415.png

Cute lee yeong ❤️ (Credit to mayday)

When lee yeong mad to her..

11331318.gif

Love sickness made him getting angry so easily, so cute ❤️

11312886.gif

its all because he doesnt want to share..

11279094.gif

8 hours ago, Yongzura said:

@Niki-Forever, @lightforyou22 At first I agree with @be99lle.  I did response to the same question a few pages before (it has become super fast nowadays) The clue given by RO - the cold --> the Princess realised at that time, she was not having the cold but the maid was.  That's why she got up suddenly!    I believe she did not share that particular information with her maid.  

The wordings on her lantern - that the Princess dropped when she ran away was "I wish I could become as pretty as her" and she is currently on diet. Does that mean that she was confirmed that there was a mistaken identity? That was my first thought.

And then during the lantern festival, they met again (He recognised them but not vice versa).  They wore clothes differently and surely he would recognise which one was the princess?  And if he couldn't differentiate the clothes and really paid attention, the lantern that he picked up was the one that the princess's was holding. So does that mean, she was the one that he had his eyes on?

So here is where I got confused too..:lol: ha ha.  So, got to watch it again...and most probably there are other things that I missed because I was busy reading the sub at that time.

I think the scriptwriter is just having fun with the viewers and providing a secondary diversion in the drama. Initially I also thought it was the maid but later it looks like it's the Princess because of the lantern. Given their roles are mainly to provide comic relief, it is highly likely the Princess is mistaken.

Hello, Moonlighters! Ahh... Nice to come back here. :wub: And thank you for all updates. :D This thread moving so fast, so much faster than before Moonlight airing. I'm glad many people like this drama. And the ratings!! Oh God, I didn't expect it to get such a high ratings, but I'm now satisfied. They deserve it, the show is impressive in many aspects. I hope they can maintain its quality till the end.

I have read someone said in this thread back then (if I remember correctly it was likely Miss @MaknaeC . Hello from the other side, Sunbaenim! :D) that in the webnovel Ra On and Yeong will end up together and live outside the palace. They will have a pair of twins and their son will be adopted by Jo ha Yeon. But I was confused since I found this picture somewhere in Naver.

CsEB8XrVMAAjJBL.jpg

I wonder who was this woman in wedding attire? I'm sure that that outfit is supposed to be wore by king and queen/crown prince and princess in their wedding day. But I'm also sure that his gesture and the way he looks at that woman in this picture depicting how his feelings are (of course Uri Ra On is the only woman in his heart). It is unlikely Jo Ha Yeon (yes please, don't be her...). So I'm really confuse whether that woman is Ra On or someone else (Ha Yeon). But if it was Ra On, how could it be? Yeong was married to Ha Yeon, wasn't he? Anyone knows if there is divorce between crown prince and princess in Joseon rules?

After all anxieties and emotions we got in episode 6, I really want to see Yeong-RaOn-Byeongyeon to gather at Jahyeondang again (with chicken drumsticks, soup and kimchi? Hehehe..). I miss all the moments they spent together with a lot of laughter and warmness between them. And I really want to see these kind of scenes in the drama between Ra On and Byeongyeon but don't want him to be her new lover, I want him to be there for Ra On as an Oppa or best friend since I had a feeling that they are connected with each other as the descendants of that so called traitor.

CsESlniUEAAOXF5.jpgCsESln0VYAAlBKR.jpg

But I do hope (and believe) that Ra On's father and his persons were innocent back then, judging from the King's guilty and fear expressions everytime he remembers what happened 10 years ago. It might be that they being framed with a false accused by evil PM and his persons, and the King felt like he made a wrong decision to handle this situation and sacrificing innocent people.

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I think aside from the romance I really love the relationship of Lee Yeong to his mother and the royal concubine Lady Suk. They're breaking my heart.... dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Hello, Miss @Jillia ! Nice to meet you! :D But unfortunately, I think we wouldn't see their interaction anymore. I saw in episode 3 closing that Jeon Mi Seon only did a special appearance. Her name was placed under 특별출연 words. But I don't know if it's true or not. Let's see :)

Now I love Monday because it's MOONDAY! :heart:

I have a feeling that the book's version is racy. I am tempted to buy but it's all in Korean! And I don't think I am dedicated enough to translate...eeep...

The last pictures of the book (final volume) 

Spoiler

F001498012_02_zpsvrnooci9.jpg

So I hope the PD keeps to this ending no matter what and figure out a way for this to happen.LOL.

Hello everybody. I have always been a silent lurker around this forum and this is the first drama that made me come out and post something ahahah. I hope we get a happy ending cause it would be a shame to end such a beautiful drama on a sad note. 

Talking about Park Bo Gum, I'm always amazed at how many feelings he can portray with just his eyes, he is truly a gifted actor, not many can convey this many emotions with just a glance, I found this vid so very fitting to the last few episodes and you can clearly see how our CP is falling in love faster than the speed of light, bless him xox

20 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

@gummymybear eeeek...a lot of crying from Ra On there from the illustrations you posted. Whyyyyy is she so sad...

@nataliakay I have no idea about the reason why she cries.. But yeah, it breaks my heart seeing these pictures (I expecting there will be a lot of sad scenes in the future. Sigh~ my poor heart). Especially if it's Yoojung who cries >< You'll find a ton of MDBC illustrations once you browse it in Naver.. I already saved it in my lappy :D They're so beautiful :wub:

Archived