[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

As much as I'm not looking forward to the CP relationship with JHY, I cannot wait to see what Yoo Jung shows us for her acting chops. I hope we get to see her angry and show more of her smarts too.

As far as having kiss scenes...

Spoiler

Wasn't Suzy underage when she had her kiss with Kim Soo Hyun in Dream High? If I'm looking correctly, their ages were comparable at the time with PBG and KYJ. This drama was also shown on KBS2 in 2011. So I think it's more about people still looking at KYJ as a child actress, and not as a young woman. As I stated before, if there is any one man in the kindustry I'd like to see her share her first adult on screen relationship with it's PBG. I love how much respect and affection he has for her, and I'm sure he will treat her appropriately.

Edit: Topped the page so, here's me in about 7 hours :D

tumblr_od40bzmWR51qk6zmeo1_400.gifcr: kdramagif tumblr

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you @Jillia  :heart:

I'm not sure if this has been posted but here is a tiny part of the interview with Yoon So Yi, the writer of web novel MDBC :wub:

interview_YSY.jpg

I guess this is the first time I'm glad that Yoo Jung's young. No dark melo scene, it's already too melo now  ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ

Thanks to rynn_peace@tw

No offence guys but someone said on YouTube  for the preview that moonlight drawn by clouds should be called moonlight drawn by slaps XD I mean I get really angry for our ra on getting slaped every time she gets in trouble , we already understand her status as a servant that she is below in society compared to Cp so pd-nim or writer-nim don't need the slap thing often it makes me mad -.- she just could be grounded loudly or punished in her room (imprisoned for a day or something ) I don't know anything would do and it also hurts the actress getting slapped that hard every time 

Thank you @pyoyong and @Bambiina for the petition.. both of you are so efficient!! Daebak!

Wonder if the petition will be sent via courier or normal post? Need to let it reach the director ASAP.. if you need funds to send via courier, i do not mind contributing for it. 

Can we try not to mention JHY being the crown princess? Sob! Sob! Sob! I'm sure most of us knows it will happen but choose not to mention it to spoil the mood in this forum.. by constantly mentioning it, only makes us think how sad and hurting the 2 of them (CP and RO) will be. 

P.S. how do you know if you are so immersed in/crazy about this drama? When you give up playing Candy Crush and Pokemon Go and use the time to go online to check about this drama and replay the OST again and again..hehehehe

I've been saving epi 5 so that I wouldn't have to wait for the next ones..but couldn't anymore..Boy! The way he stares those cute teary eyes,those words of being angry but crazier more for not seeing her. My life is done!! Chinchaa Park Bo Gum:wub: you are the amazing to the power of going crazy!!:crazy: Can't wait for the next

@mellinadear @Jillia @genmaikrw

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

Well if I would be Ha Yeon I would jealous too if my husband is more interested in a man than me. :D But it looks like they won't turn Ha Yeon into a bitchy character. Which would be a good thing. Jealousy I can handle but when they turn her from a sweet - yet a bit full of herself - character into a evil one I'm going to riot.

This one. I'll join the riot with you. Ha ha

I have high hopes that Ha Yeon will be a character i can root for as much as i'm rooting for Byeong Yeon, Yoon Sung and even Princess Myeung Eun. Why would they write the character based on one of the strong historical figure in Joseon's era, if only to negatively portrayed her? Aren't there certain aspect the writers need to keep in order not to defaming the original character? In fact I think that's one of the reason they have new fictional character to play the evil queen and not the real queen.

The writers could easily write a new character if they need the second lead to play villain like what they did with the evil queen but Ha Yeon's written based on the real queen. Yes she can become one of the many obstacle in bringing LY and RO together but that doesn't necessarily mean evil. I hope the obstacle won't come to the point where she try to harm Ra On.

I'd be surprised and a little disappointed if she turn out to be the typical we-love-to hate second lead. I don't want to get stressed out due to her character. :blink:

I guess we'll know from the next episode.

I found a wrong translation. Let me correct it.

7부 : 고백
서로에 대한 감정으로 혼란스러운 이영(박보검)과 라온(김유정). 어느 날, 궁궐 내에 내관과 궁녀의 애정행각에 대한 소문이 퍼지고 이와 관련 된 일을 돕던 라온은 위기에 처하게 되는데...

Episode 7 : Confession
Lee Yeong (Park Bo Gum) and Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung) are confused in regards of their feelings for each other. In the palace, a rumor spreads, which is about an affair of an eunuch and a court lady. While Ra On is helping them, she falls into trouble.

On 9/9/2016 at 7:48 AM, poppysmic said:

you said it perfectly! I think I'm the one who is getting crazy and giddy to find out if he knew or not! I saw that the title for the next episode will be "confession" ---- hoping we'll know if he is really aware that Raon is the dancing woman already. 

Plus the next episode involves redoing the physical examination part which should give him the remaining clues to the puzzle. Him knowing is the major thing I really want to happen without her knowing that he is aware. 

@Jillia, you have misinterpreted what i have posted. I didn't say not to discuss about the character JHY..my message meant not to put the words 'crown princess' infront of her name when she is not even one yet.

Anyway, we really do not know if it will really happen. It is all up to the scriptwriter on how she wants the story to be.  ThoughYS grandfather wanted YS to marry JHY, JHY father may not agree to it as his daughter can be crown princess instead of just the niece-in-law of the Queen now. JHY's father will knows that her daughter can be the queen once the current  king passed away.. moreover, if YS and JHY get married, JHY father may have to listen to YS grandfather as he is more senior in the family tree. The look on JHY's father face when YS grandfather proposed marriage for the 2 families tells that he is not keen. 

If she really becomes the crown princess, then i only hope that:

1) 1st night of his marriage and for the rest of the nights of his life, he goes to Kim Hyung and RO place to sleep over...hehe.. 

2) when he is doing his crown prince role, RO is always beside him.. from dressing him up till putting him to sleep

3) zero skinship (and i meant really zero zero zero) between CP and JHY.. yes, not even allowing her to touch any part of CP, no touching no touching.. 

4) don't go into the BOF and CITT road of letting the 2nd male lead (YS) spending time with RO more than CP. The scriptwriter & PD are going to get hated from viewers (especially the korean viewers) if you do that. I know YS is a nice person but i have a feeling he is going to turn to a bad person when he realised RO likes CP.. let the 2 of them (YS and JHY be the good people in this drama by making both of them helped CP and RO instead. 

8 hours ago, JCWfanSR said:

I've been saving epi 5 so that I wouldn't have to wait for the next ones..but couldn't anymore..Boy! The way he stares those cute teary eyes,those words of being angry but crazier more for not seeing her. My life is done!! Chinchaa Park Bo Gum:wub: you are the amazing to the power of going crazy!!:crazy: Can't wait for the next

Me too!!! I cannot wait anymore, I watched (and rewatched) ep6 tonight. But what I like about MDBC is no matter how many recaps and spoilers I read, no matter how many screencaps I see, no matter how many posts I read, every episode still passes all my expectations when I watch. I keep thinking that wow! no matter how eloquent and passionate people talk about each episode and scene, their words cannot spoil/explain to me how I will feel while watching.

The most memorable scene for me in ep6 is when Raon-ie was freed from the tree. Not the walk, because I felt the emotion of the scene from Yoojung-ie's eyes. The emotions in her eyes... Every frame before dialogue started... When CP and RO started talking...

Next memorable scene is when Raon-ie told CP that she will go with the envoy. Then the BGM, omygosh the dance song have lyrics!

Woah why so much hate on HY.  She's barely been on screen and she's not even the crown princess yet.  I think some people just need to relax and not be so bothered by Yeong's upcoming marriage.  It's in the novel and as well part of history.  It's gonna happen.  Best thing to do is enjoy the upcoming emotional scenes that we'll get to see between PBG and KYJ during the aftermath.  As for skinship, that's kinda unfair that Yeong is not allowed to touch HY but yet YS is allowed to be with RO. So not worried about CITT part 2.  Not even a little bit.

@saturn. Thanks for the correction and our heroin needs to lay low a little hhh she always involves herself in someone else's matters and gets in troubles for it just like she got involved in letters BTW the king and his royal consort that will make our CP really angry just like in the preview :tears: "why do you make me angry like this?" Quated from ep 6 

Aigooo he Can't even protect her as a man that loves her should do since he is titled CROWN PRINCE just looking at each other from afar you can really understand what romeo and julliet went through :(

You guys think there is some significance in the way the camera lingers on Eunuch Jang's embroidered name? The two characters read together mean One/Single Heart (can also mean loyal). Maybe it implies he is a loyal servant of CP. I really like the way master and servant interact so effortlessly. I think he will play a more important role in later events.

9 hours ago, lightforyou22 said:

No offence guys but someone said on YouTube  for the preview that moonlight drawn by clouds should be called moonlight drawn by slaps XD I mean I get really angry for our ra on getting slaped every time she gets in trouble , we already understand her status as a servant that she is below in society compared to Cp so pd-nim or writer-nim don't need the slap thing often it makes me mad -.- she just could be grounded loudly or punished in her room (imprisoned for a day or something ) I don't know anything would do and it also hurts the actress getting slapped that hard every time 

This.

When PBG said that Raon-ie worked harder in an interview, I thought he meant that there will be future episodes that are Raon-ie centered and I prepared myself to cry buckets.

Yoojung-ie is such a professional. As of episode 7, she has been slapped twice. And I hope it was one take each.

Sorry for the rant... I will now cool myself and watch episode 1 again.

28 minutes ago, pangitnabata said:

This.

When PBG said that Raon-ie worked harder in an interview, I thought he meant that there will be future episodes that are Raon-ie centered and I prepared myself to cry buckets.

Yoojung-ie is such a professional. As of episode 7, she has been slapped twice. And I hope it was one take each.

There are ways of shooting a slap scene without really slapping / slapping hard. In the BTS for W, HYJ did a fake slap very well although the pd still made her do it for real.

1 hour ago, pangitnabata said:

This.

me too i guess i prepared myself for what's coming and crying a lot is expected judjing from the flow of things , however speaking aside from reality that yoojung is a great young actress with talents i just can't help but focus on the drama and our main couple so i got emo about her being slapped a lot especially in the next episode she will be hit in front of him that's really sad for a woman to be hit in front of the man she loves no matter what the consequences are :'( i guess i shall prepare tissues before watching this drama it hits you right in the heart

@chocolatepie

LOL at suggestions 1 2 3

We don't know yet at which point of the drama the marriage will take place. It could be towards the ends when she knows where she stands in LY's heart and already come to term with that. The marriage could be just an agreement between her and LY to take away the power of Kim's clan.

Or perhaps we'll see it in the next few episode. But she was introduced later in the episodes when LY and RO have already develop special connection between them. I take that with HY's in the picture it will only make the connection stronger.

1 hour ago, honeywell said:

Woah why so much hate on HY.  She's barely been on screen and she's not even the crown princess yet.  I think some people just need to relax and not be so bothered by Yeong's upcoming marriage.  It's in the novel and as well part of history.  It's gonna happen.  Best thing to do is enjoy the upcoming emotional scenes that we'll get to see between PBG and KYJ during the aftermath.  As for skinship, that's kinda unfair that Yeong is not allowed to touch HY but yet YS is allowed to be with RO. So not worried about CITT part 2.  Not even a little bit.

23 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I guess I'm too old for this drama of what to discuss and what not. Ha Yeon really hasn't done anything wrong yet but some already treat her like the worst character.

Quoting because you've said all that need to be said. Speaking in general, I thinks its quite unfair when most of the time people tend to hate the 2nd female lead but always rooting for the 2nd male lead.

52 minutes ago, inlovewithmdbc said:

You guys think there is some significance in the way the camera focuses on Eunuch Jang's embroidered name? The two characters read together mean One/Single Heart (can also mean loyal). Maybe it implies he is a loyal servant of CP. I really like the way master and servant interact so effortlessly. I think he will play a more important role in later events.

That's cool to know. He's the most trusted and funny one so far. It was cute how he tried to protest when LY wanted to get his eunuch's attire and he understood with just a mischievous look from him. LOL :joy:

Archived