[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Spoiler
3 hours ago, onlysb1 said:

I think I'm only one having no problem with Crown Prince and Princess marriage, since it's bound to happen anyways I'm curious to see if they will be cold or understanding to each other.  I think it will be interesting C.Prince and Princess playing mind games  since both are manipulative. Also I have a feeling that kiss or even bed scene may occur between the two earlier on just like TMTETS. 

58 minutes ago, MaknaeC said:

I also don't mind to see Jo Ha Yeon become the crown princess, well she's already wearing the crown princess's attire in her character poster after all. 

In fact, I'm waiting for her and Yeong's wedding day lol. Yoojung and Bogum are the best when it comes to emotional acting, they cried heart-wrenchingly yet so beautifully, so I'm waiting for that moment. It will be more epic if Raon is the one who dressed Yeong for his wedding LOL  :glasses::bawling:

Like I said before, I hope Jo Ha Yeon is depicted as a strong and calculative character instead of bitchy character here. A strong one just like the real life Queen Sinjeong (Crown Prince Hyomyeong's wife). I want to see her add some favors to royal politics ^^

53 minutes ago, Jillia said:

@MaknaeC

I don't mind either. It was bound to happen and I really hope they won't turn her into a bitchy character. I mean her character description says: the fact that Lee Yeong is interested in his eunuch will change her. It worried me. But again I trust writer-nim and PD-nim. :)

It also brings a different dynamic into the relationship between Lee Yeong and Ra On. I see Lee Yeong wondering why he feels so different about Ra On aka Sam Nom but can't feel the same for Ha Yeon. And it will also make Ra On yearn to be in the same position as Ha Yeon. To be a noble lady, to act and dress like a woman.

I just back read & I think it’d be nice if they manage to depict a different type (type? Did I use the right word?:blink:) of second female lead i.e. Crown Princess here. I’m actually tired of watching all the 2nd female leads go crazy over the male leads, then they use every means to harm the female lead just for the love that never belongs to them in the first place:cry:. I feel so heavy watching that. I hope they can portray HaYeon as someone smart, who knows what’s right & wrong and maybe helps Yeong in terms of fighting with the evil Queen. Nevertheless, I don’t know what kind of Crown Princess she will be. The line between being blind for love & not is just a a a erm thin line TT_TT:bawling:.

In the end I also don’t mind her marrying Yeong, because...

Spoiler

...if the drama follows the novel and there are happy endings everywhere:heart:, I will endure the engagement ceremony of LY&HY to wait for the moment of LY&RO :tears:.

…. Just in case even if the ending is not happy…. I will will will still…. *cry a river* support them :flushed:

1 minute ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I think most of us think he already knows because I think he would be moody or freaking out if he thinks he likes a guy....

Also, when we watched his thoughts being played, it was reflecting that he had quite a lot of the jigsaw puzzle figured out....(plus the part when YS claimed that the person hiding from the rain was his girlfriend, he already suspected the person was Ra On and girlfriend meant Ra On was a girl)...otherwise he would not bust into the Qing's envoy's room with a sword to save her.   If he thought Ra On was a real eunuch, he would not be so paranoid if Ra On had to serve the Qing envoy over the night.

you said it perfectly! I think I'm the one who is getting crazy and giddy to find out if he knew or not! I saw that the title for the next episode will be "confession" ---- hoping we'll know if he is really aware that Raon is the dancing woman already. 

7 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Ep 2 - The song which played when Yoon Sung caught Sam Nom falling off the roof. It has not been released. Anyone has any idea who sang it or the name of the song? 

I didn't notice that. will have to rewatch.

6 minutes ago, poppysmic said:

I think a kiss scene will happen. I remember seeing the script reading where Bo Gum describing something about the lips. kekekeke

Let's wait after her birthday (KYJ's birthday is on the 22 sept) hehe..

20 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

From Novel to Life

Posted by MOONLIGHT oSEPTEMBER 9, 2016

So I decided to make some scene comparison

The Birth of the ‘OT3’ :

I don’t know why everyone is sitting so seriously in the web novel, but the drama version is far more hilariously entertaining! A despondent and drunk Ra On chatters on in the background, whilst the two friends discuss how to discipline the Crown Prince’s new ‘puppy’. I can’t have enough of these three together

The Dangerous Crown Prince :

Apparently the writer has gone extreme in demonstrating that ‘showing less is more’, and instead of the undressing scene in the novel, she shows us that the scene can be just as sensuous with Eunuch Hong dressing the Crown Prince. The closeness and proximity between these two, creates a spell-binding tension.

The Fever:

Is touching the forehead or gently touching the cheek a better way to test for a fever? 

The Lip-touch:

Feeding precious medicine to a chattering eunuch is no easy task, as we can see from the determined eyes of Lee Yeong… 

The Wishing Lanterns:

So glad to see that they retained this portion of the story, even though at this point in time Lee Yeong is still unsure of the real identity of his friend/eunuch. These two had a really cute first-date of sorts, and the climax of the evening was to release lanterns bearing wishes to the heavens. What a beautiful scene!

The (very cool ) Rescue:

Would it kill them to let the Crown Prince hold her head like the web novel? What’s with the distance between them? Maybe he really, really wanted to, but his bodyguard is standing right behind them…so… The gazes they threw at each other makes up for it…

For me  the essential story those make our heart flushtered is that 6 scene, we always fall in love with the kind of echounter, missunderstanding, cute and witty bantering, undercover identity, braveness and honest opinion to each other whom  can solid ity the equal relationship. The type skinship they have, drawn our imagination to the max,.. the dressing scene, is funny but full emotion,HRO gazing as girl and the cute CP tease , made me breathless and brust out at a time:P the directonim really know how to turn our  byontae mind become sweet touch as the prince feed pill to his dear eunuch,   wonderfull scenery in the lantern night to stamp their first dating eventhough ended with more confused  , Love sickness, jealously.   The scene CP save HRO, gosh  this so heartwrenching , his expression saw her wound .make me cried...this just my two cent..sorry with my bad english:sweatingbullets:. How i miss monday now...

14 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Hi-5!  So cracked that there is no way to fix it back...that serious!!  :P:P:P  So...noooooo crown princess!! :vicx:

Think we have to keep spazzing like this to bring us FASTER to MONDAY!!!  :lol:

it should be smashed to fine powder then. hahaha. 

3 more days!! Never have I look forward to Mondays so much! this is insane.

8 minutes ago, moodypie said:

it should be smashed to fine powder then. hahaha. 

3 more days!! Never have I look forward to Mondays so much! this is insane.

Insane indeed..it changes the meaning of MONDAY BLUES...blues because MONDAY is not here yet!!!  :lol:

From now...I will be known as lovepbgkyj......another sign of insanity.... :blush:

Thanks @_Nachan07 for the gifs.

I first watched Jin Young in the movie Miss Granny and he caught my attention there. And he is doing very well in Moonlight. 

The way he can be sweet one moment with Sam Nom and then a smiling assassin with Eunuch Ma. I do worry for his safety because of his family. 

Guest yumoreo5

Yeah, I would hate to see the second female lead like HY turn bad. It's always like that. Couldn't there be an understanding one who learns how to let go or love her own life?! Korean dramas are always stuck on heavy love triangles. Or have some other pairs like I would like to see the Princess end up with someone cuter like BY. Lol 

My heart. I don't know if I could take much of the heavy drama coming our way. Hu~~~~

@NRGchick 

You’re welcome! I think Jin Young did very well too:). I first knew him as an actor when he starred in She is Wow & then I also watched him acting in Warm & Cozy:w00t:. He worked slowly from supporting characters to second male lead here, which I think is great:wub:! I haven’t experienced any Yoon Sung syndrome atm, but I like the way they depict his character in the drama, his story & everything. He’s still mysterious to me :’( I’m worried for him too and I also want him to reconcile with Yeong, it hurts that they seem so close at one point:tears: :’( & now they are against each other (though YS doesn’t seem like so).

[Video] Making film/NGs/Behind the Scenes of Ep 5+6

KBS has released a fun making-of video from the filming of the latest episodes of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” which features plenty of great bloopers and behind-the-scenes clips!

The video includes Kwak Dong Yeon introducing the horses on set as his friends, Jinyoung creeping up behind Kim Yoo Jung and surprising her, a shirtless Kwak Dong Yeon getting his arm stuck in his sleeve, and Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum filming their underwater scene.

You can also get a sense of how the actors react when they make a mistake, such as Park Bo Gum simply saying “I’ll do that again” one time, laughing at himself another time when he stumbles on a line, and lastly putting on a hilarious voice that cracks up Kim Yoo Jung and the crew.

Credit to DramaKBS + Soompi

Bogummie is so cuteeeee :flushed: They are all so cuteeeee:wub:

@_Nachan07. Well since we have second lead who is having sweet time with Ra On, I think Crown Prince also can spend some  time with second female lead fair enough. At least they both are strong second leads and can be supportive to their love interest which comes with a plus in this story. Obviously they won't give up easily but I don't think that they will push too hard. ^^ 

Eeeeeyyyyyaakkkkk....i see people are already imagining the wedding day of the CP and the crown princess. Urgh i think my heart would hurt less thinking of it if the crown princess is ugly or something lol (but she is pretty too). Sigh....can PD-nim just skip the wedding day scene and just save the wedding day scene for the wedding day between CP and Ra On? I cant take it if they have noble-idiocy-scene such as Ra On being there to witness the wedding etc. Would be nicer if they show Ra On's character is stronger and not be there at the wedding and be somewhere else doing something else and let CP ponder to himself at his own wedding and wonder where Ra On is. HAH! 

Come to think of it Park Bo Gum has 3 wives. Hyeri (frm reply 1988) , Soo Bin and KYJ (assuming PD-nim will stick to the story in the novel). Lol hahah. Hyeri wouldnt be the only one calling him 'husband' after this lol

Archived