[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Guest parisonheaven

Hello everyone :) I have been watching this drama since it first started airing last week and I am enjoying it tremendously, especially the interactions between Yeong and Ra On! I am not very familiar with sageuk speech but I will try my hand at translating the preview, apologies if there are any mistakes.

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Episode 5 Preview

Yeong: What are you doing?
Kim Eui Gyo: Is there any woman you are satisfied with?
Qing envoy: The woman who did the solo dance is cute.
Eunuch Ma: You look prettier than a gisaeng.
Yoon Sung: What is the reason why Your Highness has to take over in the interim?
Yeong: To get rid of Joseon's external forces.
Guy: Don't forget your identity. You are not the Crown Prince's friend.
Yeong: What kind of outrageous thoughts am I having.
Yeong: Distribute them to the people who want to make a wish but have no money.
Premier Kim: In order to shut his mouth, we cannot do that. We have to make something happen.

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds Episode 5 Text Preview

Episode 5: Tell me your wish

Mu Tae Gam who came as the Qing envoy makes an unreasonable tribute request to Joseon.. The King who wants to let Yeong take over, ends up in a conflict with Premier Kim.
Mu Tae Gam is interested in the woman (Ra On) who did the solo dance.

On the day of the lantern festival, Ra On who is entitled to a special holiday meets with Yeong and they spend a pleasant time together, but Yoon Sung's appearance makes Yeong very uncomfortable...

Can't wait for Monday to come already!!! :D 

Translation of Yoo Jung's instagram post cr: prkbgm@tumblr   This like something only Sam Nom would write :D

you_r_love: My heart that is being reflected from your heart is almost
like glistening ripples of waves.
My heart that has been infected with your heart is almost
like hazy flawer clouds.

#MoonlightDrawnByClouds #YoungOn 

• Like 20

I have a firm prove who save who in this screenshots. I had too look many times to make sure.

Clue 1 Person fell with a hat on

clue1_zpsbyljtwax.jpg

Clue 2 Person saving is wearing white sleeves

clue2_zpstl5dvhjd.jpg

Clue 3 which is taken from the behind the scene still shot

clue3_zpsscbjsbup.jpg

Also CP has no hat on at the last picture. And on the 2nd clue, if you look carefully the head ornament is silver-ish just like what CP wear at the 3rd clue. I have a firm believe that CP is saving Raon

Edited by pyoyong
more info added
  • Like 21

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

I thought it looked like it was the CP who was swimming towards Ra On/Sam Nom? We will not know until we have a HD version of the preview.. hehe

If after this incident, the CP discovers that RO is a girl but keeps the secret (He knows if anyone finds out, she will be removed from the palace or 'taken care of') - I wouldn't mind it as much. It would be back to RO oblivious as to the CP and YS's feelings and their dilemma is showing affection to an eunuch (I can already imagine the shenanigans that these two guys will get into) and it will perplex the Crown Princess as to why two men are fighting over another guy. HAH.

Lol...it will be interesting to see a crown Prince and a government officer pursuing not just a man but an eunuch. 

• Like 10

5 hours ago, outofspace said:

Hmm...I hope they change things up with Byeongyeon. I'd be glad if he didn't fall in love with Raon. I actually have no clue how the original story played out, so thank you for posting this. ^^ 

I don't know if my memory is right or not, but I think I remember an article where they said that they changed some stuff from the original? Can anyone confirm this? XD 

Is it me only who squeeee if Byung Yeon likes Ra On? hehehe... 

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

I have a firm prove who save who in this screenshots. I had too look many times to make sure.

Clue 1 Person fell with a hat on

Clue 2 Person saving is wearing white sleeves

Clue 3 which is taken from the behind the scene still shot

Also CP has no hat on at the last picture. And on the 2nd clue, if you look carefully the head ornament is silver-ish just like what CP wear at the 3rd clue. I have a firm believe that CP is saving Raon

good work chingu! :) I would love it if it was CP saving her. I did some zooming too.. :) 

drowning_zpsllvi0n5s.png

• Like 12

1 minute ago, honeywell said:

Hmmm is that how CP will find  about Ra On's true identity? Through CPR he realizes his puppy is a girl?

Jealous crown prince will be in full mode.  I love it!!

This is the question i have been thinking and imagining since ep1 of the drama. I wonder what the writer has up her sleeves.

I hope he will discover her gender in ep5 or 6. CPR sounds good...haha

• Like 11

8 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

@CindyNgo: No, this is part of the drama opening.

Love this insightful comment to the Drama recap of Episode 4

29 lunatic4kd August 30th, 2016 at 10:55 PM

The thing that gets me in all the right places with this beautiful drama is the glorious emotional simplicity and grace of the scenes. There is restraint….that heart-thumping sense of longing when their hands almost touch when he is imagining the girl dancing with him in the meadow…reaching for each other in their longing but. not. quite. able. to touch. I think Moonlight is winning the ratings because the simplest way to all our hearts is the pure soulful eloquence of love and longing. This drama is like a haiku, like a perfect line drawing of a flower, a meadow in sunshine, friendship. It is all the beautiful brush drawings of long ago. It is the simple power of the tea ceremony, a sliver of moon reflected in water. And so much more. Absolute perfection!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-episode-4/#comments

Oh where did they show it? Most Korean dramas no longer have openings :(

• Like 8

4 hours ago, MiAmour said:

Ep.5 preview :D

what that old man talk to Raon? perhaps he threatened her? since he knows that RAON is a women

And it seems like LY falls down into the water, who helps him? probably Raon??:blink:

Woo preview! Looks good! Obviously Ra On is going to save Lee Yeong, hopefully he realizes she's a girl sooner rather than later. I think a small part of him already suspects it based on the eyes. 

8 hours ago, shinta89 said:

m.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=392&pop_cate=&pop_name=&sp_cate=&sp_name=&act=tv#

just log in with facebook account.. u can give 1 vote each day :)

Thanks got it!

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, moodypie said:

good work chingu! :) I would love it if it was CP saving her. I did some zooming too.. :) 

Waah, I'm happy you called me chingu. Literally my first official chingu haha..:wub:

Ya from the zoom you've made, I can see is definitely Raon facial feature, no mistake there. So basically what happen is before the library scene judging from the clothing.

storyline2_zpstpt6nr3y.jpg

Not long after the library, I think something happen with both of them with the water scene

storyline3_zpsvaguudqc.jpg

Then the CP with his full undivided attention and lovingly stares at Raon (despite I can only imagine his look, since the ss is from the back :P)

storyline1_zps9comfm3f.jpg

I feel like I just got a fine detective partner just like Sherlock & Watson! I can be watson, you sherlock, or either way haha. We would make a fine pair I think :D

Hmmm is that how CP will find  about Ra On's true identity? Through CPR he realizes his puppy is a girl?

Jealous crown prince will be in full mode.  I love it!!

Ya sungkungkwan scandal reminiscing time... Ahh how romanticcccc 

• Like 14

47 minutes ago, Cindy Ngo said:

Oh where did they show it? Most Korean dramas no longer have openings :(

edit:

here another one

i hope this allowed to post..this is the opening though not full screen

btw when i heard that Kim hyung supposed to be the 2nd lead in the webtoon suddenly i feel butthurt he get downgraded into 3rd lead here lol

i wish there english version for the webtoon the dilemma of non-korean :tears:

i do like the current 2nd lead but i just feel Kim hyung would make even more awesome 2nd since i enjoying his scene with RO more than RO with YS lol (sorry JY fan)

though of course i would be sad if he on bad term with his prince but from the preview he might be in the group against govt as well so im sure there still would be conflict with CP even without love triangle :P

even some people against it i would still love to see Kim hyung falling for RO and the meter for CP jealousy get shot through the roof since he much more dangerous than YS when he live together with the girl and it gonna be amusing ride to watch :D

CP definitely won't want to lose both his puppies XD

Spoiler

hmm not too sure what to feel about intimate scenes..of course as pro actress nothing against her age since she for sure can show excellent acting and chemistry for the romance scenes of course...(though annoying nagging moral part of my brain say i don't wanna see over the top intimate scene since i saw the image of the webtoon lot of sexy stuff lol just my personal thingy)

but still just innocent kiss is and hug is totally fine especially considering this is kbs your strict censoring government broadcast of course they not gonna allowed some deep kiss unless you are tvn they don't even care about the age just see how much kiss between KSH and Taecyon in LFG lol thoguh at least they make her character actually older than the lead in the drama so i just watch and accept from drama and storyline logic :P

if there is any kiss scene i think it just gonna be short peck only considering her age and this is KBS not TVN lol

• Like 11