Discussion | SOOMPIERS IN PARADISE: SHIPPERS' CONTEST 2016

akinahana89

?.sorry for asking a lot of question.. another thing.. im not sure if ive casted my vote already because there's no acknowledgement unlike the previous poll.. and after i thought i'm already finished with my vote, i can return again to the poll.. kind of confussing.. sorry admin.. just want to clear things up.. thank you, i like you.. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, @ebullient. A few people have asked questions regarding voting as they are not too certain if their votes are going through correctly or not. Some also claimed to be able to vote more than 4x and they pointed this out to our group because they genuinely care about the fairness of voting.

Is there a way for you to modify the poll acknowledgement message to let people know how many votes they have logged in? Or whether they've reached their voting limits for the day?

Thank you for your help with this contest and answering our collective questions regarding voting.

R O U N D — 4 — R E S U L T S

Here is the overall rank of each couple, with tallied votes from Round One, Round Two, Round Three, and Round Four, from first place to last place:

1. Park Bo Gum & Lee Hye Ri (SunTaek Couple) [4,169 + 4,528 + 20,451 + 15,263 = 44,411]

2. Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple) [2,975 + 7,874 + 12,542 + 4,297 = 27,688]

3. Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple) [4,799 + 4,821 + 7,151 + 8,622 = 25,393]

4. Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple) [4,287 + 2,085 + 1,921 + 1,778 = 10,071]

5. Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple) [3,317 + 1,319 + 2,040 + 1,406 = 8,082]

6. Yoo Jung & Hong Seol (Cheesy Couple) [1,480 + 1,267 + 1,797 + 1,009 = 5,553]

7. Jang Woo Young & Park Se Young (YY Couple) [1,096 + 1,084 + 1,552 + 1,160 = 4,892]

8. Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple) [409 + 1,470 + 2,669 + 102 = 4,650]

Spoiler

tumblr_o6a6e7cpiG1tb7aqpo1_1280.png

T H E  W I N N E R S

F A N  V O T E

Park Bo Gum & Lee Hye Ri (SunTaek Couple)

Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple)

S T A F F  P I C K

Jang Woo Young & Park Se Young (YY Couple)

Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple)

Congratulations! ^^

Each winner will have — (special member status & color | their thread pinned for one year | avatars & banners customized for their ship).

Submit the information below to @ebullient through PM at your convenience.

1. Group Name (The group name must be in singular form [e.g. SoGonger | GoongJin].)

2. Color Choice (Choose from the available color chart → here.)

3. Members’ Usernames

4. Members’ Emails (The emails must match their registered emails at Soompi.)

On a final note, the moderators of Shippers’ Paradise appreciate everyone's patience and understanding regarding the unexpected system issues at the news site. Therefore, we would like to also offer the runner-ups the special member status & color on the condition that the colors representing their ships be chosen after the “Fan Vote” and “Staff Pick” winners select theirs.

T H E  R U N N E R — U P S

Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple)

Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple)

Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple)

Yoo Jung & Hong Seol (Cheesy Couple)

Each runner-up will have — (special member status & color ONLY). I will provide more details later.

Thank you, everyone!

— The moderators of Shippers’ Paradise

Congratuations to all the LOYAL:heart: FAN who put their prodigious TALENTS to work on behalf of their ships. It was fun meeting your OTP through your loving eyes. :love: It was staggering seeing you guys express your love beyond the comment section. It's great to see fans use their love to extend the stories provided by their respective creative teams. :kiss_wink: When I saw the expression of your commitments to your OTPs I wish there was a way the original creative teams could see what they have inspired from their respective fandoms.  GREAT WORK, NICELY DONE. :thumbsup:See you in the forums!

Suntaek

You guys were my best team to cheer for.:D

Congratulations the artists (word, fine, video) of SunTaek. The quality of your ideas, the expertise of your execution, and your overall good taste was impressive. AND you had the mature, grounded, heartfelt love story to work with. :rolleyes:But really guys your skills were impressive, even if I weren't a Suntaeker i'd still have voted for the wonderful Blue Marble game and the amazing video of Answer Me 1988 OTP's romance. :D

Congrats ALL! You worked hard and it was a real treat! Well deserved! My team...I can't thank you enough for all you gave...even when you didn't have to! You were still there! That's as true as can be...VALID, VALUABLE in my book! Thanks so proud!!! And that 1% went really far...so grateful! :glasses:

:heart:WTG Eonamryu/Team Gaeddeok!!!:heart:

:expressionless::blush:

Congrats to everybody who worked so hard for their ships! On behalf of our Spartace ship, we would like to congratulate all winners and applaud all the efforts taken by all the ships right from Round 1. It has been a long and difficult journey with all our other commitments, I am sure, but all of you are winners.

We would also like to thank the Mods who were so very prompt in answering our queries and organizing this whole contest. We do know there were delays and we also know that you all did all you could to ensure that this contest was fair and successful.

We would also like to thank all the fans who voted for us throughout all the 4 rounds and the staff who picked our ship. Just know that you are all a part of Spartace family regardless of the result and regardless of the ultimate conclusion to our ship.

Thanking all the Spartacers on IG and Soompi for their valuable inputs and their encouragement. This was our 1st time participating in any contest of such kind and we are glad that an unofficial ship like ours could go so far.

And last but not least, we would also like to thank all the creators who contributed with their creativity to each round. Each creation of yours whether ultimately used or not in the rounds is viewed with equal gratitude and love. Juts know that each effort of yours is acknowledged.

Spartace ftw!!

Congrats to all the shippers!  On behalf of Cheesy Couple (Yoo Jung x Hong Seol), we would like to say thank you to all the moderators and fans (CITT, PHJ, KGE and JungSeol) for helping us get to all rounds.  Although we didn't triumph in the end, it was great rallying together for such a special couple, who forever remain #1 in our hearts :heart:, plus meet other great shippers along the way :blush:

And thank you to our #teamcheesybriegade members for contributing all the wonderful ideas and work!  It was great rallying  and met so many wonderful fans and contributors together :)!

Lastly, @ebullient thanks for all your work and announcements.  if possible, we would like to choose the color #fd8b00 (orange color) since it closely resembles the cheese color of our Cheesy couple for our drama "Cheese In The Trap".  Kindly let us know if there're problems :)

Many thanks and see everyone around in other threads!

On behalf of YY Nation, we would like to congratulate all winners and participants of this contest! Seeing all the effort, skills and passion given by everyone in each round was awe-inspiring. It was fun getting to know your ships and hope to see you around in other threads. :) Secondly, thank you to the moderators and admin for organizing this event. The past two months had been exciting and eventful.

Last but certainly not least, thank you to the staff who picked our ship, YY shippers, hottests, PSY fans who supported and voted for us since Round 1. It had been a collective effort, and we couldn't have done it without every single one of you. We did it!

tumblr_nhgyq78tPV1to59dfo3_400.gif

.. Congratulation’s to all the winners in this year’s Shippers Contest..

.. in behalf of all the Berries of Soompi.. we would like to thank firstly, the Soompi Admins and staff for creating the Shipper’s Contest..aside from our LOVE to our beloved SISO COUPLE.. this contest became one of our motivations to move as ONE.. it’s been one exciting experience for all of the Berries around the globe.. although we did not emerged as one of the winners.. but the unity and friendship is the most special gift we received during the contest proper.. and we Berries are grateful for the opportunity Soompi admins gave..

..We would also like to say “THANK YOU, I LIKE YOU” (Soyeon’s  mode on) to all the beautiful Berries around the globe~!! ..for all the support, love and patience throughout the contest .. You, Berries are Jjang~!! .. who would have thought that the power of Ahjummas is that competitive.. Hehehe.. Saranghaeyo Berries~!! Fighting~!!

Lastly, Thank You to all the contributor’s for all the entries from Round 1 to 4.. all your efforts are unparalleled.. and to SiSo’s Berries Committee.. it’s been an honor joining this contest with you girls.. it’s one joyful journey.. and we will continue to grow..

AGAIN.. THANK YOU.. I LIKE YOU.. :wub:

• Guest unpinned this topic

..good day admin @ebullient .. thank you for giving the runners-up a chance to have their own name tags and color.. we really appreciate it..

..along with this.. i just want to ask if the winning groups have already made their choice of colors.. so that we can start to choose on the remaining available color.. sorry for being this excited.. hihihi.. :blush:

..THANK YOU..

@alou Go ahead and choose from the remaining colors in the color chart to represent the SiSo ship.

Light blue, dark blue, coral pink, and coral red are not available. :)

9 minutes ago, ebullient said:

@alou Go ahead and choose from the remaining colors in the color chart to represent the SiSo ship.

Light blue, dark blue, coral pink, and coral red are not available. :)

..thanks a lot admin.. :)

Archived