[Drama 2016] Don't Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate) 질투의 화신

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw mostly in this page is ghj fans, where is jo jung suk or go kyung pyo fans?  They are not really popuar in korea??  or overseas or what??  

When I saw forum soompi in drama TMS, it was dominated by SJS fans, and when going to IOIL forum soompi, dominated by JIS, LKS, GHJ and DO fans..., I want hear any updates of this drama, because i cant wait :( 

13 hours ago, nilamevianna said:

I saw mostly in this page is ghj fans, where is jo jung suk or go kyung pyo fans?  They are not really popuar in korea??  or overseas or what??  

When I saw forum soompi in drama TMS, it was dominated by SJS fans, and when going to IOIL forum soompi, dominated by JIS, LKS, GHJ and DO fans..., I want hear any updates of this drama, because i cant wait :( 

I haven't noticed that but true. In fact this is my first time following a drama thread, since I started watching kdramas last year around september and then watched IOIL, so I'm more than excited hahaha. Hope  alot of fans from the rest of the cast can join us eventually :D

2 hours ago, music22science said:

I haven't noticed that but true. In fact this is my first time following a drama thread, since I started watching kdramas last year around september and then watched IOIL, so I'm more than excited hahaha. Hope  alot of fans from the rest of the cast can join us eventually :D

Exactly :)

2 hours ago, music22science said:

Exactly :)

4 hours ago, nilamevianna said:

:wub:Jo jung suk have a mustache, i dont know whether i like it or not :blink:hehehe

But he is really fit with character as veteran reporter.... 

I just wonder, why gong hyo jin character as a weather forecaster = errand girl?????  

Haha, I like Jo Jung Suk with his mustache. He looks so manly :P

and about Hyo Jin eonni character , I'm wondering too (:

KO Kyung Pyo is good actor, I like him in reply 88, I like his mature look in IOJ. Ko kyung pyo will also have a loveline with Pyo Nari. I almost never seen 2nd lead male romance 1st lead female. This is two timing not 3 ways, haha. . :P:wub::wub::wub::P

If I were Pyo Nari I will confuse too.. 

I love both of them :) 

Today is 6 am. Good morning..., Have a nice day on friday :)  

Incarnation of Jealousy" Ko Kyeong-pyo comes back as 3rd generation plutocrat

photo746133.jpg

Ko Kyeong-pyo is becoming a gentleman.

Ko Kyeong-pyo takes on the role of a 3rd generation plutocrat named Ko Jeong-won who runs an imported luxury goods shop in the new SBS drama "Incarnation of Jealousy".

Ko Jeong-won has everything from looks, wealth and manners. His gentleman features make him stand out but he falls into a three-way relationship with his best friend Lee Hwa-sin (Jo Jeong-seok) over Pyo Na-ri (Kong Hyo-jin).

Ko Kyeong-pyo's role will depict the mentality of a man who experiences change over love and friendship.

Ko Kyeong-pyo is in the middle of making the drama and he said, "I wanted to do a romantic comedy but instead I'm in "Incarnation of Jealousy". It's more fun and exciting than I thought".

"I was attracted to Ko Jeong-won's character. I can relate to him the more I get into his character. He may be a chaebol, but in the end he's human and I want to be as relaxed and laid back as him".

Meanwhile, "Incarnation of Jealousy" will be released in August.

Source:http://news.nate.com/view/20160714n06294?mid=e0102

Link: http://www.hancinema.net/incarnation-of-jealousy-ko-kyeong-pyo-comes-back-as-3rd-generation-plutocrat-96670.html

Jung sang hoon : I saw him in Lucky Romance :) and he's back with IoJ, yeah:wub:

Guys, someone said that Olympic start from 5 - 21 August 2016. And several drama like BM and UF will be delay for olympic sake. What about IoJ schedule? I can't read hangul so I dont know abt sbs info :) 

Archived