[Drama 2016] Don't Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate) 질투의 화신

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/4/2016 at 9:17 PM, alekaonu said:

Annyeong @Go Seung Ji thanks for creating this page. I always love Gong Hyo Jin so I would definitely be in this thread once the drama debuts. I also adore Jo Jung Suk since Oh My Ghost. So this drama is a MUST WATCH :wub:.

I would like to invite my chingus @moodypie @rain719 @suchadiva42 @awsparkle @dimples21 @dnkt @plappi @ck1Oz @emme85 @marie67 @nikkisjs @rrmski @andy78 @SeGafanlady @briseis @otchosais @NRGchick @uglypearl @nazzy1109 @mcleen @bebebisous33  @maplekist @nonski @ruzikie @yaqiyuki @pandalover1 @onnififi @kyunii88 @delfin @evie7 @Bambiina @Ahpheng @jongski @jadecloud @heartoppaya @lclarakl @Ayame @jeonghyang to join here too :)

@alekaonu Hey chingu and fellow GongVely fan, also *waves to SoGongers+GongVelyans*... Thanks for the shout out:)  I love GHJ too and won't miss her drama if I can help it. I'm on board this upcoming one and can't wait to see how this will fare. I must admit that I don't really know JJS till post-OMGhostess. I agree with ya, this drama will definitely be a GEM and is a MUST WATCH:wub: 

Thank you all for updates and more  updates. Please keep on :D

Uri fashionista will be a weather announcer/person? LOL. Still very lovely. Can't wait!

tsXyTfa.jpg

CR: MBN

"Incarnation of Jealousy" the life of Kong Hyo-jin, the weather reporter

fullsizephoto743770.jpg

The life of weather reporter Kong Hyo-jin has been revealed.

She stars in the new SBS drama "Incarnation of Jealousy" as Pyo Na-ri.

Pyo Na-ri is a weather reporter who dreams of becoming an announcer but she doesn't look like one in the pictures. Her job is letting the nation know about the day's weather so we expect her to be running around and checking the weather. However, she is only carrying around a bunch of luggage.

Pyo na-ri is carrying around a make-up box that doesn't look like it has anything to do with the weather. Her hands are so full that she's even using her mouth to carry her card. She looks fancy in front of the camera but actually she's different behind it.

"Incarnation of Jealousy" is a romantic drama about a macho reporter, a weather reporter and a rich plutocrat breaking down in front of jealousy.

Gong Hyo Jin Is An Unhappy Errand Girl With Much Bigger Dreams In Stills From New Drama

SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Incarnation of Envy” (working title) has released new stills of Gong Hyo Jin as Pyo Na Ri, a weather forecaster.

Pyo Na Ri is a weather forecaster who dreams of becoming an announcer one day. However, she does not look like a weather forecaster in the photos. She should be running around completing tasks in the office and checking the weather, but all she’s doing is carrying things for others and being pushed around, basically playing the role of an errand girl.

Just from these previews, you can tell that Pyo Na Ri’s life in the broadcasting studio is not an ordinary one. In the drama, Gong Hyo Jin’s character is bound to show the hidden life of weather forecasters who only look fancy in front of the camera.

Meanwhile, “Incarnation of Envy” will air in mid-August, and co-stars Jo Jung Suk.

Are you looking forward to this drama?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/06/gong-hyo-jin-unhappy-errand-girl-bigger-dreams-stills-new-drama/

jkl.jpg

Sports Dong A - Naver: 'Jealousy Incarnate' Gong Hyo Jin, the life of a weather forecaster, 'curiosity↑'

1. [+62, -3] Looking forward to Gong Hyo Jin's drama

2. [+52, -3] This unni is so pretty in whatever she does

3. [+47, -4] That photo of her biting the card is soo cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+41, -4] Woah look at her proportions ㅋㅋㅋI like her 'cause she's a good actress. She and Jo Jung Seok will make a good combo

5. [+28, -2] God Hyo Jin, come quickly~

6. [+29, -3]  Her outfit is so pretty, her legs as well

7. [+27, -2] Pyo Nari, hit daebak

Source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/stills-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds.html

Hello chingu how are you?  I am so excited with incarnation of jealousy. Is anybody korean here?  I just want to ask about eonni. 

Well I heard there will be summer olimpic, is it true that this drama will premier begin in 24 August? 

Please answer me chingu, ok :) 

@alekaonu annyeong^^

Hahhaa mian i just barely coming in soompi for in awhile...yesss this drama already on my list chingu.dont worry i'll watch this...missing uri chef-nim...oohh i mean jo jung suk. :D

Annyeong everybody....please fill this thread alive with many updates.thank u in advance:wub:

Hello! been a fan of GHJ since I watched IOTL, last year~

Is it true that the writer will make this 24 episodes series? If the rumor's true then...Life is Good!!

Just pray in the back that the writer would not mess the story up^^

Ah really excited.. August, come faster, please :D

3 hours ago, nilamevianna said:

Hello chingu how are you?  I am so excited with incarnation of jealousy. Is anybody korean here?  I just want to ask about eonni. 

Well I heard there will be summer olimpic, is it true that this drama will premier begin in 24 August? 

Please answer me chingu, ok :) 

Hello Chingu! Welcome to the thread! :)

As I know (Or as I read from many sources kkk) , IoJ will air on August 17 ^^. So keep coming here to get some good news, chingu ;) 

9 minutes ago, agathageraldyne said:

Hello! been a fan of GHJ since I watched IOTL, last year~

Is it true that the writer will make this 24 episodes series? If the rumor's true then...Life is Good!!

Just pray in the back that the writer would not mess the story up^^

Ah really excited.. August, come faster, please :D

I heard that too. 24 episodes. Couldn't be happier.

That means we can see her about 3 months on small screen...:w00t:

*crying* xD 

Archived