[Drama 2016] Don't Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate) 질투의 화신

Go Seung Ji

9 hours ago, nilamevianna said:

Jung sang hoon : I saw him in Lucky Romance :) and he's back with IoJ, yeah:wub:

Guys, someone said that Olympic start from 5 - 21 August 2016. And several drama like BM and UF will be delay for olympic sake. What about IoJ schedule? I can't read hangul so I dont know abt sbs info :) 

Can you share that Korean article??? Thanks~

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, augustfrvn said:

New still cuts of Jo Jung Suk, Gong Hyo Jin and Go Kyung Pyo

Source: Topstarnews

Nice! Go Kyung Po certainly looks suave in the stills, why am I getting the second lead vibe now? :blink: Hope JJS character will not be too annoying/mean to GHJ.

OH MY GOD !! I WANT TO BUY EVERYTHING SHE WORE :wub:

She looks beautiful and i love her quirky style !!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

In Two weeks Jealously incarnate will airing!!! August please come faster ! cant wait !!!

8 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

OH MY GOD !! I WANT TO BUY EVERYTHING SHE WORE :wub:

She looks beautiful and i love her quirky style !!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

In Two weeks Jealously incarnate will airing!!! August please come faster ! cant wait !!!

2 weeks? I thought it was scheduled on August 24th or so. :scream:

Gong Hyo Jin, Jo Jung Suk, And Go Kyung Pyo Wrap Up Filming In Thailand

Gong Hyo Jin, Jo Jung Suk, And Go Kyung Pyo Wrap Up Filming In ThailandThe upcoming SBS drama "Incarnation of Envy" has finished location filming in Thailand!

Gong Hyo JinJo Jung Suk, and Go Kyung Pyo wrapped up their Thailand scenes last week, showing passionate acting even in the hot climate. It is said that the Thailand scenes will be important to the drama’s plotline.

Gong-Hyo-Jin-Jo-Jung-Suk-540x294.png

Thailand will be the place where weather forecaster Pyo Na Ri (Gong Hyo Jin) and special correspondent Lee Hwa Shin (Jo Jung Suk) reunite, but also where Pyo Na Ri and Go Jung Won (Go Kyung Pyo) become closer to one another.

Ko-Kyung-Pyo-Gong-Hyo-Jin-540x287.png

A source from “Incarnation of Envy” stated, “It wasn’t easy to film in Thailand’s hot weather, but the actors supported one another. Their passionate acting will make your heart beat faster and long for romance.”

“Incarnation of Envy” is expected to air sometime this August.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/29/gong-hyo-jin-jo-jung-suk-ko-kyung-pyo-wrap-filming-thailand/

Jealousy Incarnate still cut: Go Kyung Pyo

Co0HerYVIAAnlX_.jpg

cr: kdrama_news
"Incarnation of Jealousy" Ko Kyeong-pyo ready for transformation

Actor Ko Kyeong-pyo is coming back brand new.
He takes on the role of Ko Jeong-won, a 3rd generation chaebol who runs a luxury brand store. He is a city man with good looks and wealth. He has a warm character; gentle is his middle name.
The stills of the actor show him dressed in a simple suit without accessories and still represent him as stylish.
In every episode, he wears a different suit and looking at them is going to be one of the many things to look out for in this drama.
In reality, Ko Kyeong-pyo is suffering in a suit in this hot summer weather. Luckily, he likes wearing suits.
This is a new role of Ko Kyeong-pyo and he's going to become Ko Jeong-won on the inside and out.
"Incarnation of Jealousy" sources say, "We have made a new discovery about Ko Kyeong-pyo this time".
Meanwhile, "Incarnation of Jealousy" is the story of a macho reporter, a chaebol and a news reporter breaking apart over jealousy.

cr: Hancinema

Archived