[Drama 2016] Don't Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate) 질투의 화신

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong @Go Seung Ji thanks for creating this page. I always love Gong Hyo Jin so I would definitely be in this thread once the drama debuts. I also adore Jo Jung Suk since Oh My Ghost. So this drama is a MUST WATCH :wub:.

I would like to invite my chingus @moodypie @rain719 @suchadiva42 @awsparkle @dimples21 @dnkt @plappi @ck1Oz @emme85 @marie67 @nikkisjs @rrmski @andy78 @SeGafanlady @briseis @otchosais @NRGchick @uglypearl @nazzy1109 @mcleen @bebebisous33  @maplekist @nonski @ruzikie @yaqiyuki @pandalover1 @onnififi @kyunii88 @delfin @evie7 @Bambiina @Ahpheng @jongski @jadecloud @heartoppaya @lclarakl @Ayame @jeonghyang to join here too :)

8 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong @Go Seung Ji thanks for creating this page. I always love Gong Hyo Jin so I would definitely be in this thread once the drama debuts. I also adore Jo Jung Suk since Oh My Ghost. So this drama is a MUST WATCH :wub:.

I would like to invite my chingus @moodypie @rain719 @suchadiva42 @awsparkle @dimples21 @dnkt @plappi @ck1Oz @emme85 @marie67 @nikkisjs @rrmski @andy78 @SeGafanlady @briseis @otchosais @NRGchick @uglypearl @nazzy1109 @mcleen @bebebisous33  @maplekist @nonski @ruzikie @yaqiyuki @pandalover1 @onnififi @kyunii88 @delfin @evie7 @Bambiina @Ahpheng @jongski @jadecloud @heartoppaya @lclarakl @Ayame @jeonghyang to join here too :)

hello chingu @alekaonu i will try to join here, i love both actors, time is not with me  so far only Doctors was able to lure me from work, not even DOTS can do that. :)

38 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

@alekaonu - thanks for the invite. I do like both the actor and the actress. Will definitely give it a shot.

1 hour ago, alekaonu said:

Thanks for the shout out:wub: I love Gong Hyo Jin too. I'll definitely check this one out.

1 hour ago, alekaonu said:

Hi dear. Thanks for inviting me here. I'll try to join in the fun and as always, give out some especial pervy classes.

2 hours ago, alekaonu said:

@alekaonu, Thank you for the shout out! Gong Hyo Jin is one of my favorite actresses. I have not seen her in a drama (excluding her earlier years) where she didn't have great chemistry with her male co-stars. It was the drama "Hello my Teacher" that got her on my radar and the drama The Greatest Love that cemented her as one of my favorite actresses.  Looking forward to this drama.

2 hours ago, alekaonu said:

I always love Gong Hyo Jin so I would definitely be in this thread once the drama debuts. I also adore Jo Jung Su@Bambiina  to join here too :)

Sorry to cut your post. Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you for the head up.. definitely not gonna miss this. I haven ever missed any of GHJ dramas except Producer and I love JJS .. i was in trauma when he 'died' in King Of Heart. 

6 hours ago, nonski said:

hello chingu @alekaonu i will try to join here, i love both actors, time is not with me  so far only Doctors was able to lure me from work, not even DOTS can do that. :)

@nonski chingu, how come DOTS can't lure you away from work? I love DOTS so much :wub: I too enjoy Doctors. Ok hope when this drama starts, it can pull you here to join us.

3 hours ago, Bambiina said:

Sorry to cut your post. Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you for the head up.. definitely not gonna miss this. I haven ever missed any of GHJ dramas except Producer and I love JJS .. i was in trauma when he 'died' in King Of Heart. 

Hi @Bambiina :w00t::D:lol: yup I heard many fans were devastated when JJS' character died in King of Heart. I didn't watch the drama. :P How about Oh My Ghost? I fall for JJS in OMG :wub:

9 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Thanks for the call out!! I will drfinutely watch this and join in... Ghj is my female bias!!!!  Awww so happy to be here... 

11 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Thanks for the mention :)

I'm also planning to watch this drama too :)

12 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Many thanks for the mentioning me! I've been lurking for many months and this is my first post after a long time. Love you, chingu! And everyone, I missed you all very much.

I'm planning to watch this drama as well. I love the cast a lot and the drama seems interesting. Gong Hyo Jin never fails me.She always picks the best dramas. I loved all her previous works. :)

13 hours ago, alekaonu said:

Hohoho! Will be waiting for this too!

Archived