[Drama 2016] Don't Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate) 질투의 화신

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/11/2016 at 0:58 PM, marikolah said:

Love the back hug part!!!! :wub:

I thought i've move on from this couple... apperently not!!! Wish to see other bts scene or captures....

I have the un aired part a bit longer version....

11 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Jo Jung-seok should be mandated to dance and/or sing in all of his dramas from now on.

YES!!!! Is there a petition we can sign for this and send off to all major South Korean TV networks?! :w00t:

I'm so glad this drama provided an opportunity for JJS to showcase his killer moves and singing voice. Fame arrived comparatively later to this powerhouse of talent, but when it finally did?  Oh my, what a way to arrive!

I'm having withdrawls too. Awe. Back hug!! It would've been nice if they included it, but I love the scene they gave us too, so it's ok. 

Yeah what's up with the broadcasting accident?? In the finale? Is that why it was choppy? No wonder, I thought it was weird, but intentional. We need some clearing up. Lol. They need to give us that alternate un-accidental part. Who's with me????

On 13/11/2016 at 3:39 AM, nadseventh said:

I haven't been on this site for years, and here I am because of this drama. The last time a drama managed to make me do this were the ones from circa mid 00's. I've been scavenging through DC Gallery for more because the withdrawal is unbearable lmao. I should start rewatching from the start, although I'm sure it will probably feel as empty afterwards. Lee Hwashin & Pyo Nari are one of heck of a drug. :bawling:

Re: broadcasting incident looking like intentional broadcasting in Gong Hyojin's IG post, does anyone know what it is about actually?

THIS IS SO CUTE I HOPE WE GET A DVD/BLURAY WITH ALL THE BTS ;A;

MOD EDIT: do not quote images

Hi @nadseventh , can u shared the DC gallery link . I will appreciate this as much as I love JI .

Hehe ;)

1 hour ago, Ihjj said:

I'm having withdrawls too. Awe. Back hug!! It would've been nice if they included it, but I love the scene they gave us too, so it's ok. 

Yeah what's up with the broadcasting accident?? In the finale? Is that why it was choppy? No wonder, I thought it was weird, but intentional. We need some clearing up. Lol. They need to give us that alternate un-accidental part. Who's with me????

Did I miss anything about the broadcasting incident? Hahaha.... i didn't realise anything weird.. hahahaha

2 hours ago, miwasj said:

Did I miss anything about the broadcasting incident? Hahaha.... i didn't realise anything weird.. hahahaha

I would like to know more about the "broadcasting incident" too... Was it the very last scene of the drama?? :P

And I'm trying to find a  "Would you come to me" MV which includes scenes from the last episode. If you guys know a video like that, please share in this thread :D Thank you~~ :D

14 minutes ago, reallove143 said:

Maybe she meant the fight between KBS and SBS over JI

Hm, yes, I think that's what it's about. To those who's interested, just search Jealousy Incarnate in Dramabeans and read the earlier articles. It is quite amusing that the triangle/jealousy started even before the drama starts. But thumbs up to KBS knowing JI was a special drama, worth fighting over! XD

Guys, I found this clip on DC. Seems like this is how the ending scene was supposed to be! But apparently there was an unexpected incident that happened while they were broadcasting the episode haha.

So the scene where Hwashin looked at his ring and both of them burst into laughter was not supposed to be broadcast. I think that scene was ad-libbed by JJS and GHJ. That makes the ending scene even sweeter xD

1 hour ago, mintea18 said:

Guys, I found this clip on DC. Seems like this is how the ending scene was supposed to be! But apparently there was an unexpected incident that happened while they were broadcasting the episode haha.

So the scene where Hwashin looked at his ring and both of them burst into laughter was not supposed to be broadcast. I think that scene was ad-libbed by JJS and GHJ. That makes the ending scene even sweeter xD

Huh? How can SBS make such a huge mistake? I thought the editing was weird there but I thought it's just JI's usual quirkiness~ Haha, I liked both ending. SBS should just air the edited version! I don't mind! Include the edit-out backhug corner kiss too! XD

Argh! I can't wait for the dvd!

And thanks for sharing mintea18!

On 13/11/2016 at 1:15 PM, mintea18 said:

MOD EDIT: do not quote images

:crazy: I can't opened it!!! it has the publishing right issue... can someone share the 'open' version pleeeeeeease... :tears:

8 hours ago, dyalee said:

Hi @nadseventh , can u shared the DC gallery link . I will appreciate this as much as I love JI .

Hehe ;)

Hello @dyalee here you go :D  http://m.dcinside.com/list.php?id=incarnationjealousy

Also, I didn't think the broadcast incident GHJ mentioned was the SBS vs KBS thingy because it sounds like something related to editing mistakes etc. I can't seem to open the video due to copyright. Does anyone have alternate links please :)

Archived