Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

iQiyi Scream Night 2018, did anyone watch live?

Anyway the event has already stated for few hours but there's no sign of Yingbao there.  Her fans too already inside the hall waiting for her.

I really wanna know why, is not her to cancel any event suddenly? Is she too busy or what happen? :(

DQCjuv6VwAAzkmR.jpg

• Like 3

The video ZLY cut

Few more HD pics

DQDTNTIUIAEjOJY.jpg

DQDTNTKVoAE5RE9.jpgDQDTNTKU8AATIDw.jpgDQDTNTKUIAAjB4Z.jpg

If I'm not mistaken she's wearing CTF's jewellery. Again, hoping she has a good bodyguard with her.

Anyway at some pics taken, Yingbao's below eyes look swollen, lately she must be very very busy and hardly have time for a good rest, I'm hoping she has a goodnight rest in Beijing today for tomorrow another important event to attend.

Below >full listing of winners

Spoiler

DQDSSNQVoAEglIQ.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just curious with this pics, this 2 must be good friend.

DQDRCfSVoAErJNB.jpgDQDRG6fV4AE_NqA.jpgDQDRLPUUQAEQXt3.jpg

cr as labelled

• Like 4

3 hours ago, heatherbee said:

Hope some angel will translate it.

Her dress,she got wings:Dstill looking so beautuful

Haha basically she got the "iQiyi goddess award" and she will continue to be the ambassador of iQiyi VIP programme. The crown is for the continuation of her status as the endorser. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I thought she wasnt going to show up. I wonder if her flight got delayed or something. 

Tomorrow will be a big night and I have a feeling she will win big, they invited three actors from PA. 

I think on weibo they already announce the winners. She will be getting "2017 most talented actress award“ while Zhan Dong getting the actor award. Both Lin Geng Xin and Shawn Dou is also getting an award each. 

rR3ORyJ.jpg

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, reiko53 said:

I think on weibo they already announce the winners. She will be getting "2017 most talented actress award“ while Zhan Dong getting the actor award. Both Lin Geng Xin and Shawn Dou is also getting an award each. 

LGX confirmed to be attending.. Abt SD, there is no news abt him?? Hope he attends too.. I want PA reunion of the trio lol

• Like 1