Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

8 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I really want to see them together!! I know it isn't possible now.. Both r busy but still I want them together in a film possibly!! 

I couldn't agree more with you, may God grant our wish for just a film only, if possible.

Btw, I wonder if they were to win for the Weibo Movie Night actor/actress, will there be an award event? I just check the current status, seems both are still at #1, and as i know there are many waiting for "Biyao and Xiaofan" reunion too.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

I couldn't agree more with you, may God grant our wish for just a film only, if possible.

Btw, I wonder if they were to win for the Weibo Movie Night actor/actress, will there be an award event? I just check the current status, seems both are still at #1, and as i know there are many waiting for "Biyao and Xiaofan" reunion too.

I m one here.. Waiting desperately for their reunion!! Let's hope we get at least a movie of them together.. I would love continuation of TLOC with happy ending for FanYao

• Like 3

My place in Malaysia ZLY is still not well known, Longines hence  only display Aaron kwok and Eddie pheng . Hope ZLY can be more internationalise by spending more time and exposure outside China  to promote brands such as Dior and Longines.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, JennaHViolet said:

I voted! My Girl is leading by a lot. I hope it stays that way. She deserves it! I hope they announce they date for OGT too! 

Thanks for voting. Pls, do vote daily.

And I too hope they announce the airing date soon.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Thanks for voting. Pls, do vote daily.

And I too hope they announce the airing date soon.

I will! She's the best! Currently, rewatching Princess Agents for the 10th time but this time on DramaFever. The subtitles are different, so I decided to watch if there's any difference in my understanding lol

• Like 4

On 5/18/2018 at 4:27 PM, minoku2209 said:

PowerStar weekly ranking from May 7th - 13th 2018

Great, without any drama/movie, Yingbao at #3, ie still in top 10 list.

DdboKMxVMAAtS6s.jpg

@minoku2209I'm just curious to know how the media rank the celebrity.

What about the #1 and #2 , do they have any drama/ movie? Thanks

• Like 3

3 hours ago, babyskye said:

#1 & #2 are from the same powerful agency of #2, #1 now also one of the top actress in #2's agency and currently #2's agency did many promos and also seek more cf for #1 too.

Ah yes, both do have a drama. #1 The Flame's Daughter, 52 episodes, start airing on 1st March and #2 Negotiator, 42 episodes start airing on 14th Feb, and I think Negotiator alr ended but dont know the status for The Flame's Daughter.

Anyway, somehow I personally felt that in this few years both have tough fight with our Yingbao to gain top #1. I think once OGT on air our Yingbao will maintain her top #1 again.

Yingbao fighting! Our Yingbao is still the best! :D

• Like 4

3 hours ago, babyskye said:

@minoku2209thanks for your explanation. I've seen the trailers of the mentioned dramas, somehow i'm not interested to watch. I agree with you ZLY is still the best, her acting skill is just so natural as if any character she plays come alive.

Opps i forgot, just like Yingbao, #1 & #2 has an upcoming drama on air soon too.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, babyskye said:

This company uses a lot of different factors which are mostly based on fan activity online, so the levels go up when celebrities are promoting. I know some of it depends on fan comments on weibo posts. Both actresses had dramas come out this year and I think YangMi has some variety show. So they are both pretty active and their fandom is too. 

Since ZLY has been inactive for pretty much a year and her weibo posts are only to promote products, she doesn't get as many points in some categories. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ZLY's studio actor Jin Han just booked another drama. I normally wouldnt mention it but since her studio is pretty small, it probably takes a lot more for them to book a job. 

005PHGGQgy1frj5nbno4uj31ii2107dc.jpg

005PHGGQgy1frj5na95ypj31uk140wmf.jpg

005PHGGQgy1frj5natwwhj30tf1g97cz.jpg

Jin Han is her best known actor, but I really hope Wang Jie gets more jobs. He has been pretty much jobless for a year. ZLY got him some stuff on two commercials and fans spotted him as a servant on the trailer for MingLan. The struggle. Reminds me of ZLY doing a lot of servant roles and small roles before her break. 

The other actor under her company will make his acting debut this year and even he seems a bit more active than poor Wang Jie. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

OFF TOPIC:

Has anyone read this news? If i'm not wrong both are high paid actor/actress in China. Seems both already worked tog b4 and their latest was a movie in 2017, Reset.

I wonder if the SARRFT has already been abolished? If they succeeded again than it's not a problem for FanYao to reunion too right?

Spoiler

• Like 4

13 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Jin Han is her best known actor, but I really hope Wang Jie gets more jobs. He has been pretty much jobless for a year. ZLY got him some stuff on two commercials and fans spotted him as a servant on the trailer for MingLan. The struggle. Reminds me of ZLY doing a lot of servant roles and small roles before her break

I think Wang Zijie needs more practice in acting, imo he is not fully there yet maybe that's y they r giving him small jobs here and there (he reminds me of one of those 'pretty' boys from Idol Producers, such sissies :D but they r talented tho). As u can actual see the difference in acting abilities between JH and him, JH is more 'ripe' :lol:

12 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

OFF TOPIC:

Has anyone read this news? If i'm not wrong both are high paid actor/actress in China. Seems both already worked tog b4 and their latest was a movie in 2017, Reset.

I wonder if the SARRFT has already been abolished? If they succeeded again than it's not a problem for FanYao to reunion too right?

Maybe they enjoyed working tgtr and decide to take pay-cuts??..I also would like to see another LYF/ZLY cp again but i don't think FanYao is possible anymore..sorry  

• Like 5