[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

as per @kroosifix request to translate this IQIYI video in her pm, I thought many would like to know in details so I might as well translate for all. 

There are 5 juries for the TV category and DOTS won 3 over 2 for the Daesang against Signal in the final round taking into consideration the fact that its one of the few pre-produced drama that is enjoying immense popularity in Korea and beyond especially in China. 

For best male actor in the final round, only YAI and the lead actor for Signal was considered for best actor in the final round and YAI won 3 against 2 as the jury felt it's not easy for a young actor to act in a 50 episode period drama and that he excel in all his roles so far. That would also mean SJK was not considered in the final round 

For best female actress in the first round, SHK had the lead but lost to Signal female lead in 2nd and final round 2 to 3. It's a marginal loss! 

Source: http://m.iqiyi.com/v_19rrledmw0.html?src=65302_shrplyr

please not discuss unfavourable comments to the other actors/actress mentioned here. This award is over and done with. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, lovemetruly said:

Nothing of importance really, just wanted to share some good vibes. So while I was browsing SongSong photo's from BAA on my laptop, my mother came into my room and exclaimed. 

Mom: Oh! Sino yang bagong kasal? (Oh! Who are the the newlyweds?)

Me: *completely surprised and giddy at what she said so I wasn't able to tell her no they are not yet married* ung mga idol ko. (They're my idols). 

Mom: wow. Kinasal na pala. (Wow. They're married already.) *she said while peeking closer on my laptop screen.*

lol. Mostly because of what they were wearing but my mother was looking at their expressions too. So yeah. SongSong really got this newlyweds' vibe just standing side by side on BAA. 

Same thing as my teenager when he saw me on my laptop he was like" MOM are they getting married?" lol he has no idea about korean entertainment all he knows in Marvel and DC comics :)  just shows even if your not into them u can still notice the closeness between two people 

I could stare at this gifs all day :wub:

image_57.gif

image_58.gif

image_59.gif

Credit

Spoiler

Love these edit pics

image_25.jpeg

image_27.jpeg

dear @superbigcat thank you for your beautiful words. Yes i'm glad SJK and Hye kyo find each other. I love the way they treat and interact with people around. I am inspired by them everyday too. I agree, KMS definitely can feel the warm love from his Hyung and Noona. I remember the fan video that @joongkyo mentioned. How KMS wanted to sit beside his Hyung and D.O wanted to stay beside him too. SS couple are loved by everyone :wub:

image_60.gif

image_61.gif

image_62.gif

That popular blogger's post was so sweet and endearing but as for me i beg to differ.. in my heart i know it wasnt YSJ KMY who walked that red carpet.. it was SJK SHK themselves. The smiles were not for the audience ,it was for me a genuine smile of happiness and not gratitude. Their actions that night were sincere. The world had their eyes on them but they only had eyes for each other... that is just my opinion...

26 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

In The Name of The Emperor Chapter 3: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1114307/3

Happy Ramadhan to all Song2 shippers who will fast this month. May we all be healthy, full of spirits and still have the energy to spazz Song2 couple this month. Fighting!

Hun, you wrote this??? It's so cool! I thought it was by someone else and you are sharing it here! 

Who are the 7 in your group? I need to gatecrash in as well! Lol 

@angieknows omg you are up at 4am KST?? It's so good to see you!!! I miss you already! What did you do today? Any stories to tell while I am waiting for Intel on song song sightings? I need fuel! 

Hahaha! @Chewy Hoe How did you know I'm up?! ;) LOL. I miss you, too!!!!!!! You and I will have to catch up with each other! 

Yeah, I have a lot of stuff to do today because I leave tomorrow. And I'm hanging out with my Korean friends today, and they're indulging my Song Song addiction, so, they'll be taking me to DOTS-related places today. 

I'm here on the thread whenever I get back to the hotel, but I feel like I'm missing out on the fun here. I always have pages to backread! Can't you guys stop? Like seriously, stop spazzing and sharing pics from Baeksang already! LOL. JUST KIDDING! KEEP THEM COMING!

The first thing I did yesterday when I stepped out was go on a tagging spree! I need to do at least one more with Song Hye Kyo. LOL. But the following images are just all on one street, so, it was easy to do these. 

wYPs1W.jpg

AGMXeR.jpg

With this one, they actually encourage people to pose with Joong Ki since there's a cutout for your head. LOL. This might be the only chance he'll have his arm around us! LOL. 

DYHupu.jpg

oh3yIC.jpg

riqVgT.jpg

uDiHmE.jpg

wEVKoO.jpg

Obvu2M.jpg

RWUPEd.jpg

rGD39m.jpg

wtCebO.jpg

nBxaNU.jpg

I intended to share my 2cents on many beautiful things that have sparked since June 3rd then ended up with watching all the videos over and over again then fell into beautiful sharing and analysis from comrades and wrote nothing, blame it on 9th cloud mood. 

So about the latest sharing of puppy KMS on Kyo's present. 

The first time I've seen his update on IG with the washing machine and lots of hangul with exclamation points, I was wondering "Oh boy why are you so excited with a washing machine??" then I pushed the tag button and our Goddess' IG account appeared, plus joongkyo's translation helps me understand clearly why he is that hyper, such a cute puppy!!. And the thing makes me so blissful from this event is:

• To Hye Kyo: I'm so happy to know activity and other side of hers indirectly like this because as all you know how secretive she has always been, so the updates from her friend cycle are truly precious to me. I still remember how happy I was when seeing the photos from her chingus in Phuket and through those sharing I had the feeling that she really enjoyed the time being with her team and to know she is protected by good people, I want to cry joyfulness. Back to update from puppy, I was excitedly surprised because of this seem-to-be-private-information, I believed that he got the permission from his noona to upload this photo to the public and made me touched at the same time of how he is grateful for her action and truly appreciates the gift. This event emphasizes the thought of mine that Kyo has a kind of motherhood-sentiment towards KMS. Previously the relationship between them hasn't been mentioned as much as Joong Ki-puppy and Jin Woo-puppy but with this small revealed information, I believe Kyo has got a lovely dongsaeng and Min Suk has got an affectionate sister.
  • To puppy KMS: He leaves positive impression on me as a courtesy, willing to learn and considerate man. Back then when he made his unnie angry with the comment "Tsudenre" which was mistranslated by Onew, just looking at the obviously scare on his face is enough to know how he appreciates his noona (and puppy, I also understand another reason of why you are that scared is because of the oppa who is sitting right next to you, while at the same time the oppa is only busy checking his beloved other half's reaction after the comment kkk) and how he always cautious towards Kyo in every actions as well as chosen words to speak. Plus the fact that Kyo allowed him to follow her private IG account, what should I say? Be a good dongsaeng puppy ah~
  • On the other note, I'm also happy for puppy since he's also got an awesome hyung whose name is Joong Ki. His hyung might be very strict and serious on film set but puppy definitely can feel the warm love from the man who cares about his dongsaeng in his very own way, this man not always says sweet words or praises his little brother but his actions speak it all, the representative example is the touching-cheek-scene in front of many people, ans not many sunbaenims out there are willing to take time and teach you on the film set like your hyung, now you know how you are pampered right puppy?
  • I remember reading the information that KMS really loves and takes care carefully of his grandmother (correct me if my memory doesn't serve me right), plus Joong Ki cried during an award speech when mentioning and sending message to his grandmother in heaven as well as he has been raised by an upright family while Kyo is blessed with the kind heart and raised with love by her mother, I believe the three have developed an by-birth alike relationship and to find such a pure and precious affection in the industry with full of pretence and spuriousness, I'm happy for all of them.

To say, I'm wholeheartedly thankful for DOTS because it has sparked many wonderful things and one of them is friendship/comradeship, Hye Kyo once shared in her interview that she takes care of the medical team while Joong Ki takes responsibility for the Alpha team, and just witnessing their close and strong bond bring me great joy, I'm glad they find each other. Dear Joong Ki-ssi and Hye Kyo-ssi, thank you so much for letting us witness your beautiful journey being together, to know more about your beautiful souls as well as how you positively interact with people around, I am inspired by you two everyday <3

Here is one of my favorite group photos from them, beside the closeness of the team, I love it even more because the two leaders' expression here is the same (and ayee puppy went to the wrong team) and the photo conveys happiness itself <3

image_zps8qcaaiik.jpg

(Original photos credit to Hye Kyo and Jin Goo, edited by me)

@angieknows lol because you liked my post so I know you are up! You didn't post anything relating to your adventure today and I was wondering where you went!! You only posted about a couple you saw on the subway? Lol I liked that post already! It's sweet! 

Dots related places must tag everyone ya! Last day no less! 

Tell me something! You didn't at all say how sublime it must have been for you to see the Songs in the flesh??? Their faces are so pixie, and they are so much tinier in real life and more gorgeous right? Then you will also notice how he is not that tall yet perfect height for SHK ya? That's how I felt when I saw them even though not together! and once you see them in the flesh you won't stop liking them! It must have been the same for you Angie? And ilovesjk and Kyo too?? 

@Chewy Hoe Hahaha. Oh, that's right, I did like your post! LOL.

Actually, I'm waiting to get back to the US before I share more pictures from and my experience at Baeksang. I will say, just as I told Mel, that we could have probably snuck into the lower level where the Songs were seated, and we should have! I don't know why it didn't occur to any of us to do that, and I'm so regretting it. There were plenty of seats there, too! We could have even snuck down there just right before the winners' photo shoot ... They could have walked past us! LOL. 

But definitely, they are so pretty in person! His face is so milky white! And Hye Kyo ... such a goddess! I'm a bit irritated with some netizens who've been criticizing her makeup that night because I thought she looked fantastic and so much younger than some of the actresses who are actually in their 20s. They needed to see her in person! I actually think it's because of her "love" glow that's also making her look extra youthful.

I do wish I hadn't focused so much on trying to get a good video of their walk (seeing as my shot is ultimately akin to the vision of a person with cataracts). When I finally moved my eyes from the viewfinder to their faces, I only had a few moments. I was only able to drink in their faces for a brief moment when they got to the top of the stairs, and I want more!

And yeah, he's not that tall, but he's the perfect height for Hye Kyo ... just perfect for her in every way ... and byeontae hat on: As we've seen on DOTS, their bodies perfectly fit each other ... so, any real life steamy moments they have together ... heeeeeh. He probably doesn't want to let her go during those moments, too, seeing as he kept wanting to hold her hand during Baeksang. Eeeeep! :wub:

Archived