image_38.gif

Hello Kikyo banners! SS fans in China are totally awesome!! :rolleyes:

image_39.gif

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Karen Grace Sampang said:

I'm already drowning because of his answers. :wub:

CPR CPR! Haha. Seriously though, it's like even if he's not saying any names, her presence is always there on his fan-meeting which is goooood for our hearts :blush:.:heart: :wub:

oh my god, I'm late to catch up on things but did you guys pay attention to what SJK said in Korean?.

He likes 아담 (Adam) style - meaning small build body but he could have also said 짧은 키 which he didn't and it reminded me that SS are called the "Adam" Couple because of their height in S.Korea.

Back to watching full clip.

Just finished another live broadcast from his car

717310D8-21B1-4237-9480-26F42F66FC5E_zps

http://www.weibo.com/p/2304448a8455c2c43c85dda4c4346a1e718773

another video Song Joong Ki Song Hye Kyo Couple channel

Mentioned that he's not finding it hard going.

Also told the fans if they received the presents to post them on weibo or other SNS so he'd know they received them.

Sounds like he had fun.. Was grateful to his fans for their preparations, said thank you

In case anyone is wondering... the rules are usually strict regarding off the cuff interactions between artist and fans in China. Towards the end of the FM he mentioned it as well, when the fans wanted him to go down the stage. He mentioned police I think, although it seems to have been translated by the translator as staff. The fans picked for interaction were all picked by lottery on weibo beforehand, and were probably waiting in the wings. I suspect that's probably why he was not able to hand the birthday card or drawing directly to the birthday fans on the spot.

edit: full translation of broadcast in car in Shenzhen this evening by SongJoongKi_SG

6DEB5F17-4C13-4011-8A5E-9B022E53C482_zps

Guest zznini

Ladies lemme die once again. His answers for the ideal type really fit with someone we know.. :P And when i saw her IG update w those beautiful pics, i really screamed OMG! OMG! OMG! in front of my family.. :D haha. Aigoo i am getting crazy these days bcs of them. :blush: Thank u SJK for feeding my shipper's heart and thank u all for the update. Keep it coming.. :)

00:55 

SJK - My ideal type?

SJK - For my ideal type...the most important thing is that she is a 착한 여자 (Chakhan means Good, nice, kind - all of those qualities combined)

Fans scream that they're 착한 여자

SJK - Are you saying that you're all good, nice and kind natured people?

Fans scream

SJK - okay.

1:34

SJK - 긴 머리- Long hair

SJK - 연상(yeon-sang - Elder)

SJK- so many people in the crowd who are older than me?..

SJK - I see.

SJK - 청순 (Innocent and neat looking woman)

SJK - Adam style (Short and small built)

SJK - A woman who looks pretty while eating.

I wish some people would stop focussing on SHK's age.

It's sad that we're on page 863 of this thread and some people still feel the need to only focus on the age topic.

41 minutes ago, smoky1671 said:

Just finished another live broadcast from his car

Mentioned that he's not finding it hard going.

Also told the fans if they received the presents to post them on weibo or other SNS so he'd know they received them.

In case anyone is wondering... the rules are usually strict regarding off the cuff interactions between artist and fans in China. Towards the end of the FM he mentioned it as well, when the fans wanted him to go down the stage. He mentioned police I think, although it seems to have been translated by the translator as staff. The fans picked for interaction were all picked by lottery on weibo beforehand, and were probably waiting in the wings. I suspect that's probably why he was not able to hand the birthday card or drawing directly to the birthday fans on the spot.

Thank you so much for your translation chingu. Well well well previously we have a namja called himself technoob with zero knowledge on SNS and now he asks fans to post on Weibo & SNS, I wonder if SNS means Instagram to him also :phew:

I told myself today to focus totally on the live FM then couldn't help but capping beautiful moments of KiKyo banners sparks brightly, I also noticed that the cameraman intentionally focused on shippers' banner, kudos to him and S2 shippers ^_^ 

Screen%20shot%202016-05-28%20at%208.35.3 Screen%20shot%202016-05-28%20at%208.30.4 

"Coincidentally", the girl who interacted with him today from fans' seats also have KiKyo banners right behind her :P

Screen%20shot%202016-05-28%20at%208.22.3

Photos capped by me.

.No Doubt This Man is So In Love with his( Best Friend)  hahaha Laughing out loud while reading each post and updates,,,,

We've  got you Man..we all  know whom you referring  your woman in all aspect you've pointed out to someone we all knew very well..

Ki:heart:Kyo...as the banner's says it loud and clear..  highlightened, up high and proudly...Kudos to all SS shippers.

every FM he's dying inside to shout out loud to the whole world the name of the woman who stole his heart,, maybe if the MC's just give him or ask the name of his (ideal girl) he probably spilled the beans already..hahaha

just wishful thinking the woman in concern is probably watching the live broadcast just like the rest of us.. we never know right there's always possibilities that it's really happening every time during his FM...hahaha

22 minutes ago, superbigcat said:

Well well well previously we have a namja called himself technoob with zero knowledge on SNS and now he asks fans to post on Weibo & SNS, I wonder if SNS means Instagram to him also :phew:

LOL! Your comment tho :D Can we say that he's not that technoob anymore? SJK is on his way to be a tech-savvy started from the "never-leaving-his-phone" to "knowing-this-sns-stuff" :P 

Anyway, a big thanks to everyone who has shared everything about SJK FM tonight: translations, videos, pics, insights, and just everything! From his FM in Seoul until tonight, there's never a thing I couldn't spazz on what he has shared to the fans! LOL :phew: There are so many things in his store, and I always look forward to other surprises he'll give to us in his next FMs! :wub:

KCyhSE3l.jpg

Credit: CARRIE

SJK Broadcast after FM :)

Spoiler

Credit: Song Joongki SG on YT

After a long day of work, I can't wait getting back home to check out about his latest fan meeting :wub: And he didn't dissapoint us, KiKyo shippers  :blush:. He was like describing a particular person, not at all general. He's surely thinking about Her and beaming broadly in his heart the whole time when answering those questions:heart:

This is the first time I ship and I ship them fervently hard because I just feel that they truly belong to each other, two beautiful persons from inside out. Seeing them makes me happy and I always cannot help myself but grinning all along. Their fondness towards each other is really contagious. It spreads love, joy and happiness to others, at least to me since I'm so happy seeing those two, both on and off screen :blush: Oh, I just wish desperately that they will appear together in the Baeksang award :bawling:

I liked SHK since Full House but didn't read anything about her until DOTS. Since DOTS, I read more about her and the more I read, the more I adore her. I just want her to be happy since she deserves all the best things! I hope that SJK can protect and take care of her no matter what happen. I believe a man like SJK knows what is important to him, he will treasure their relationship and not let busy schedule or anything or anyone get in the way :)

Now I'm not expecting to see news about them dating. I'm only looking forward to hear about their wedding :blush::blush::blush:

I hope i get this right

When the host asked whether he mind his girlfriend gets drunk.

He said he doesn't mind if she drinks but mind if she gets drunk because he will worry.He will go and look for her if she gets drunk,if he can't find her,he will track her using phone gps

Archived